Bats and Hats Motherfuckers!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bats and mother fucking HATS!

Im drunk as fuck, and its Halloween weekend! Bats are all over the fukin' f0rum and all ye bitches got hats! Oi! Thanks to BF for that shit for sure!

Now..... tip up your cup, cause this is the last fun weekend before civil war 2.0! Drink with me, dance with me, dance on my lap, I dont give a fuck! All ye motherfuckers best have fun this weekend! You got it MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
10 views and not one post!? fuck all you lurkinjg weak ass soy bois! Thats right! Im calling you all out! If you aint posting, you aint not better than them soy boi btichshes asking for lattes at Starbucks and driving off in a Prius while complaining that the racist white bitch at the counter didnt make it 102 degrees instead of 101!

Boozer is here! Not some slack ass Biden votin' fucktard! I aint in no basement! Im on the roof! Can ya feel the beat!

:Jammin:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im going out partying tomorrow night. Have no idea what to dress up as.

Let me help y'all get in the holiday spirit. Fuck Christmas, Halloweeen wher it at!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Alright now, Hellfire gets a pass for giving me love, Breakfall has posted in here, where the rest of ye!!!

Come on Misfits!!!

This is your weeekend!!! Full moon! Daylight savings!!! Its our night!!! AND ON A SATURDAY!!!! OI!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck Corona! Fuck the election for now! Get your spooky on!!!

6397fcff9bae0f6c114e40a78e6195f7.gif

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I love Starbucks, I hate a Prius and I'll take my latte at 101.5!!!! Enjoy your Halloween weekend! I'm taking my son trick or treating tomorrow. He is going as a zombie.....obsessed with them....and those damn SCPs on roblox (Sirehead, Longhorse, The Shy Man).....crazy shit! Corona ain't stoppin' us!!!! :)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love Starbucks, I hate a Prius and I'll take my latte at 101.5!!!! Enjoy your Halloween weekend! I'm taking my son trick or treating tomorrow. He is going as a zombie.....obsessed with them....and those damn SCPs on roblox (Sirehead, Longhorse, The Shy Man).....crazy shit! Corona ain't stoppin' us!!!! :)

Hahahaha, fuck yeah Casey!!!!

Thats the spirit! I hope your son bags MAD candy!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And since he is going as a zombie, it only makes sense that I pla ymore Zombie!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In case y'all didnt know, Halloween is my favorite Holiday, followed by St. Patricks day and Hobbit day.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you dressing up with your son Casey!!?? I hope so!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get down on it motherfuckers!!! I said GET DOWN ON IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

AdZ.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahahahaha, is it just me, or is this Joe Biden wearing Black Face singing to Liberals hahahaha. Listen to the end, sure sounds like his gibberish lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some Kool and the Gang, just because, its a time worth celebrating. A fun weekend no matter what the election outcome is. Hallow motherfucking ween!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Party right here, where y'all at!?

Tomorrow night I'll be dancing with scantily clad ladies. So party up light weights. If you see me tomorrow night, expect me to be super fucked up lol. If you dont, Im having a good time. For now, Im here, for another couple hours at least lol. UNLESS Y'ALL KEEP THIS SHIT UP!!! POST BITCHES!!! Im taking names!!! Soy boy motherfuckers. I see whos lurking, whos jerking, who AINT FUCKING POSTING!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For Charlie Brown, since they fucked his shit up for kids that dont have a motherfucking streaming service. The motherfuckers.

giphy.gif

I should send these corporate fucks a pic of the head of my COCK painted up as the GREAT PUMPKIN!!!