Biden Bails On Election, Consult Fake Corporate Master News for Details.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have not heard him mention it like you have countless times, you lying load of shit.
If you can review my profile and find a single instance where I have mentioned it countless times then you are on more powerful drugs than I originally assumed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump world in full panic damage control mode, they were counting on diminished Joe to toreador defend the WH.

Now they will have to face a younger fresher more dynamic candidate, to counter the blizzard of Trump nonsensical ramblings.

Trump Supporters: 988 Crisis Counselors are waiting.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump world in full panic damage control mode, they were counting on diminished Joe to toreador defend the WH.

Now they will have to face a younger fresher more dynamic candidate, to counter the blizzard of Trump nonsensical ramblings.

I don't think anyone in their right minds aside from you dullards actually believed he would be the one facing Trump in Nov.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They don't know how to toe the line. Total spazzes.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
When do the family and preemptive pardons begin?

Got's to make sure everyone down to grandma Biden is free of prosecution for anything they have done or will do

I'm sure this was part of the parachute package.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trumper's in full panic mode, their dreams of a slow waddle to the WH are dashed, blown up before their very eyes.

Oh the yuuge manatee!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When do the family and preemptive pardons begin?

Got's to make sure everyone down to grandma Biden is free of prosecution for anything they have done or will do

I'm sure this was part of the parachute package.
Breaking News, Joe Biden issues unconditional Pardon to Thomas Matthew Crooks, God is great!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Magtards tantruming their way to DEI!

Lmao, they're going to give us the first Black/South Asian female president...not my choice, but they did this.

They

Did

This
and not only is she BLACK, but as a DA she also put criminals in jail!!!