Can Seamajor wash his geriatric arse anywhere besides the sea?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I only pose this question because I have gotten Google Maps footage of where he lives and it's not too great of a hot spot.

It looks like he's destitute and having to cut corners to keep his new life going.

....maybe I'm wrong. It's entirely possible... but when I see where he lives compared to the lifestyle he purports, I have a few questions.

Namely, why he has lizards crawling through his pool area. A pool, even a small kiddy pool like Seamajor's, is either filled with chlorine or sea salts. Yet he publishes numerous pictures of lizards hanging around his pool......because he can't afford the treatments. They come in to drink.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I only pose this question because I have gotten Google Maps footage of where he lives and it's not too great of a hot spot.

It looks like he's destitute and having to cut corners to keep his new life going.

....maybe I'm wrong. It's entirely possible... but when I see where he lives compared to the lifestyle he purports, I have a few questions.

Namely, why he has lizards crawling through his pool area. A pool, even a small kiddy pool like Seamajor's, is either filled with chlorine or sea salts. Yet he publishes numerous pictures of lizards hanging around his pool......because he can't afford the treatments. They come in to drink.
I knew his house was a shithole rat trap the minute he posted those carefully angled photos from behind a tree at the side of some cesspool pond.

If he paid a thousand American dollars for that toilet I'd be surprised.

I live in a mansion and own three luxury cars and there are plenty around here that know this is a fact.

lulz

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I knew his house was a shithole rat trap the minute he posted those carefully angled photos from behind a tree at the side of some cesspool pond.

I live in a mansion and own three luxury cars and there are plenty around here that know this is a fact.

lulz

I live in a four bedroom weatherboard house from the 50's that is worth easily 900k AUD.

10 years ago it was only worth 450k....but such do the idiots do around the peripherals of any large or small city, when stupid immigrants come through...

I see these Indian and Chinese speculators roll up, park their rental cars with tell-tale stickers on the windscreens, and pretend to don fluorescent vests then snap off photos of my property, despite it not being for sale.

I've chased these motherfuckers away numerous times.... running out and yelling at them "oi you foreign cunt! Come back and photograph me bashing your head in!"...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

Let’s see some proof Stubby. Please no Real Estate adds this time

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My swimming pool is a 10 X 8 metre billabong naturally fed by a spring about 9 minutes away from my home. It's cold as fuck even in the heat of summer and it's full of red bellied black snakes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My swimming pool is a 10 X 8 metre billabong naturally fed by a spring about 9 minutes away from my home. It's cold as fuck even in the heat of summer and it's full of red bellied black snakes.

Lovely. Does Frank swim in it? Howz your left lung doing?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

Why lie? Orlando is the armpit of FloriDUH, which happens to be the armpit of the US. Stubby I don’t believe you. Please, I invite you to prove me wrong.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

Why lie? Orlando is the armpit of FloriDUH, which happens to be the armpit of the US. Stubby I don’t believe you. Please, I invite you to prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong? Orlando is hardly an armpit. I've been there many times and seen it for myself. Its great! A bit congested on traffic tho!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

Prove you wrong? Orlando is hardly an armpit. I've been there many times and seen it for myself. Its great! A bit congested on traffic tho!

For a jerk from the rust belt, I can see it being a step up. It’s a shit hole. Trust me, or don’t. No big deal.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You live at Cigarettebuttville with a diseased left lung.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

For a jerk from the rust belt, I can see it being a step up. It’s a shit hole. Trust me, or don’t. No big deal.
Well clown, I've been to SOCAL recently and can say that Orlando is way cleaner and safer than the entire non gated part of LA County!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
seamajor....on the defensive again lol

Try offensive sweety. You must enjoy these fools mindless babble. You must be attracted to the stuck, broke, and stupid types. What ever floats your boat.