CON glass house/stone throwers

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The company founded by the radio personality Dave Ramsey says it has fired at least nine employees in recent years for having premarital sex.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wasn't it Jesus who lambasted people for judging others?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The company founded by the radio personality Dave Ramsey says it has fired at least nine employees in recent years for having premarital sex.

Who cares? It is his company and he is very open that it is run on a biblically informed basis.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares? It is his company and he is very open that it is run on a biblically informed basis.
Then you obviously won't mind when I fire you for having Judeo-Christian values.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly,if I disagreed with a contract a company wanted me to sign I'd just find a new employer. These are people who agreed to terms of employment then got mad when they got fired for breaking the terms of their employment.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly,if I disagreed with a contract a company wanted me to sign I'd just find a new employer. These are people who agreed to terms of employment then got mad when they got fired for breaking the terms of their employment.

You would be thrashing and screeching and sobbing if someone fired employees for being Bible Thumpers, no matter what they signed. FACT

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Let's see that contract then Weirdin where being preggers is grounds for termination.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Plus, hmmmm, is this a contractual agreement?

The company said that it "does not maintain an exhaustive list of conduct that can lead to employee discipline because it is neither practical nor required,” but over time "specific rules have developed" to address employee conduct.
"One is that Defendant does not allow employees to engage in premarital sex,” the company said.

Sounds like unadulterated BS to me.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You would be thrashing and screeching and sobbing if someone fired employees for being Bible Thumpers, no matter what they signed. FACT
White Evangelical Christians are the most oppressed people in America!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont see anyone complaining about the people who have been fired over not being woke enough or condemning doxing groups from telling peoples bosses they are racists.

Who is in a glass house here?

Trump supporter gets fired for supporting the president its "well dont be a racist!" (Doesnt matter if he actually IS a racist, racist now means "anyone who voted for Trump"....even black Trump supporters)

So why should this be different? Dont be a fornicator.

You guys are the ones creating this toxic, Orwellian world.

I land on the side of liberty. If an employer doesnt wish to employ someone who lives a certain sort of lifestyle fine....make it very clear before the hire. This guy will likely get sued because from what I read, this wasnt part of the employment contract.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, stupid ass. Maybe if you read the Bible, you'd understand it. Christians are supposed to boot heretics out of the church. Maybe go read the first part of Revelation sometime.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then you obviously won't mind when I fire you for having Judeo-Christian values.
You wouldnt get the opportunity. You dont believe in God given inalienable rights so you'd be dead even before you tried to start a business. PWN3D!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

People who sign a contract which later bites them in the arse get no sympathy from me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You live off the government, roach. How the fuck are you gonna fire anyone?