Confederate Flag Carrier Arrested over Capitol Building Incident

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...Kevin Seefried

ff254c6a-bef9-4b52-baf5-2250b2d88be4-AP21014743712703_smaller.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The man captured in viral images toting a Confederate flag inside the U.S. Capitol building during last week's riot told federal authorities he normally flies the Civil War battle flag outside his Laurel, Delaware, home.

More than a week after supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol building, Kevin Seefried and his son, Hunter, were arrested Thursday and appeared in federal court in Wilmington to face charges stemming from the Capitol insurrection.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh good, the same story that's PLASTERED all over the news ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Tired of this media bullshit, making us out to be villains! If he did something, other than roam the building, fine, charge him with whatever he did. Considering the police mostly let these people in, and that its a public building, so long as they were peaceful, I say let those people go. Anyone being violent or destructive, charge 'em. That flag had just as much a right to be there as any of the other countless flags that were there, they are a part of our country, and my president even said it was freedom of speech to fly it. Big Media can kiss my ass.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tired of this media bullshit, making us out to be villains! If he did something, other than roam the building, fine, charge him with whatever he did. Considering the police mostly let these people in, and that its a public building, so long as they were peaceful, I say let those people go. Anyone being violent or destructive, charge 'em. That flag had just as much a right to be there as any of the other countless flags that were there, they are a part of our country, and my president even said it was freedom of speech to fly it. Big Media can kiss my ass.

Try reading the linked article:

The two face multiple federal charges including entering a restricted building, as well as violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Court documents indicate that Hunter additionally faces charges of destroying government property.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Try reading the linked article:

The two face multiple federal charges including entering a restricted building, as well as violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Court documents indicate that Hunter additionally faces charges of destroying government property.

I didnt read the article. As I said though, if he did damage, charge him. Cant charge him with the rest when the cops let them in.