lol you don't say
giphy.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
during a camp weekend with christian kids before our christening dropping bread crums and itching powder in some dude's bed and other filth ... little gang of funny kids .. sneaking out the window at night talking to girls next room... :)

That reminds me of the days when I use to hypnotize people lol. One of my friends, under hypnosis, I told him anytime anyone mentioned anything about sex, he would scratch his balls (he was a horny fucker). So over the course of 3 hours, we would say anything, like pussy, blowjob, didnt matter, scratch scratch scratch lol. He swore up and down we did something to him like put itching powder on his balls lol. He went to the bathroom twice to check lol. Finally I confessed what I done, which breaks the hypnotic spell lol.

plays harmonica, fiddle and is a hypnotist - can i rent u for my next party?

Hahahahaha! Sure! I make a good DJ too, and prolly be the only one dancing lol :Jammin:

I successfully hypnotized 10 people back then. One has to be susceptible to it for it to work. If the person doesnt believe, or thinks its a joke, they cant be hypnotized. I have a susceptibility test I do first.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
during a camp weekend with christian kids before our christening dropping bread crums and itching powder in some dude's bed and other filth ... little gang of funny kids .. sneaking out the window at night talking to girls next room... :)

That reminds me of the days when I use to hypnotize people lol. One of my friends, under hypnosis, I told him anytime anyone mentioned anything about sex, he would scratch his balls (he was a horny fucker). So over the course of 3 hours, we would say anything, like pussy, blowjob, didnt matter, scratch scratch scratch lol. He swore up and down we did something to him like put itching powder on his balls lol. He went to the bathroom twice to check lol. Finally I confessed what I done, which breaks the hypnotic spell lol.

Hahahahaha! Sure! I make a good DJ too, and prolly be the only one dancing lol :Jammin:

I successfully hypnotized 10 people back then. One has to be susceptible to it for it to work. If the person doesnt believe, or thinks its a joke, they cant be hypnotized. I have a susceptibility test I do first.

no wonder im immune lol. i think i am anyway :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You dont believe in hypnosis?

The technique I used, was talking for up to 30 minutes til they were under. I read from a script, that I had gotten from a book at the library lol.

The more susceptible they were, the further into their past I could go. I had some bringing out memories of when they were 1 year old in the crib. Was weird, cause they would talk almost babyish. Even took one guy into his past life, think he was in the Mongolian War or something.

I remember hypnotizing this guy in the Army, his fellow troops wanted me to find out if he was still a virgin, and he was lol. Also had him spin his class ring on his finger anytime someone mentioned something about the Army lol. I told his comrades how to break the spell, but they wanted to toy with him some more and were hauling him off in laughter. I hope that guy still aint spinning his ring lol.

This other guy in the Army weirdly made a phone call to his ex, and couldnt understand why. It was something that was brought out in his hypnosis, but I cant remember what lol.

I had to be careful doing it, I could of really screwed someone up doing that crap lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The technique I used, was talking for up to 30 minutes til they were under. I read from a script, that I had gotten from a book at the library lol.

The more susceptible they were, the further into their past I could go. I had some bringing out memories of when they were 1 year old in the crib. Was weird, cause they would talk almost babyish. Even took one guy into his past life, think he was in the Mongolian War or something.

I remember hypnotizing this guy in the Army, his fellow troops wanted me to find out if he was still a virgin, and he was lol. Also had him spin his class ring on his finger anytime someone mentioned something about the Army lol. I told his comrades how to break the spell, but they wanted to toy with him some more and were hauling him off in laughter. I hope that guy still aint spinning his ring lol.

This other guy in the Army weirdly made a phone call to his ex, and couldnt understand why. It was something that was brought out in his hypnosis, but I cant remember what lol.

I had to be careful doing it, I could of really screwed someone up doing that crap lol.

it must be possible for some ppl and i wish i could do it cause my lawn needs mowing lol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I had the lawn mowed this morning, and groomed, and blown down. Not a one of the guys spoke English, and none know I speak passable Spanish. But like Steve Stills said, if you smile at me I will understand.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

it must be possible for some ppl and i wish i could do it cause my lawn needs mowing lol

Hahaha, it is possible, if one believes. But do you really want me to hypnotize you to mow your lawn? You'll be out there 24/7 and your neighbors might complain lol.

I know its possible to get one to quit smoking cigarettes, simply by saying "when you smoke a cigarette, it will taste like dog shit", and it works lol.

FFFFFUUUUUUU

Internet Pirate! Fuck this..release the kraken!
Many years ago I was in the youth club disco....the DJ was on a stage, to the left of the stage was a door and a dark entrance to the back of the stage, a curtain to the right and the stage was beyond, the curtain was adjacent to the DJ who stood there proudly spinning disco music for a lively crowd.

It was usual for people to walk up to the stage, grab the DJs attention and request a tune to be played. A friend and I did exactly that several times but the fucker didn't play our tune and we were well pissed off with this fucker.

We opened the door to the left of the stage and disappeared inside, we peered through the curtain and there was a small table to the side of the decks with the DJs drink sitting there....my mate put his hand through the curtain and grabbed what looked like a fresh pint of nice cool lager...we were underage and had a drink of the lager....then before we put the drink back, we both pissed into the lager to top it up lol..it was now slightly warmer but the colour was fine.

We crept back out of the door and went to the front of the stage patiently waiting for the DJ to pick this pint of lager up and take a sip....several minutes later the DJs girlfriend appeared at his side and picked up the lager, we stood on looking...frozen in shock as she took a gulp! She pulled a face and passed the glass to the DJ, he sniffed it then took a gulp...he pulled his face too...we were fucking crying hahahahaha

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Jeannie, post: 70259,

That reminds me of the days when I use to hypnotize people lol.

I know its possible to get one to quit smoking cigarettes, simply by saying "when you smoke a cigarette, it will taste like dog shit", and it works lol.

You don't have to put me under to make my cigs taste like shit and also heard you can't make a person do something they wouldn't do awake - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Jeannie, post: 70259,

That reminds me of the days when I use to hypnotize people lol.

You don't have to put me under to make my cigs taste like shit and also heard you can't make a person do something they wouldn't do awake - - - - - - -

Lol

Hmmm, interesting. I guess if one is willing to be hypnotized, they are more susceptible to do something they normally wouldnt do, but I can see what you are saying.

One thing I did several times, was tell them they would remember nothing until I snapped my fingers. You should see how they would react when I snapped, it was like a flood of information came over them.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Many years ago I was in the youth club disco....the DJ was on a stage, to the left of the stage was a door and a dark entrance to the back of the stage, a curtain to the right and the stage was beyond, the curtain was adjacent to the DJ who stood there proudly spinning disco music for a lively crowd.

It was usual for people to walk up to the stage, grab the DJs attention and request a tune to be played. A friend and I did exactly that several times but the fucker didn't play our tune and we were well pissed off with this fucker.

We opened the door to the left of the stage and disappeared inside, we peered through the curtain and there was a small table to the side of the decks with the DJs drink sitting there....my mate put his hand through the curtain and grabbed what looked like a fresh pint of nice cool lager...we were underage and had a drink of the lager....then before we put the drink back, we both pissed into the lager to top it up lol..it was now slightly warmer but the colour was fine.

We crept back out of the door and went to the front of the stage patiently waiting for the DJ to pick this pint of lager up and take a sip....several minutes later the DJs girlfriend appeared at his side and picked up the lager, we stood on looking...frozen in shock as she took a gulp! She pulled a face and passed the glass to the DJ, he sniffed it then took a gulp...he pulled his face too...we were fucking crying hahahahaha
For shame Funkle!

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Youth club disco? Bet you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Bet you could solve the problem with 1/2 gallon of gasoline and 1/4 cup of liquid detergent.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha, it is possible, if one believes. But do you really want me to hypnotize you to mow your lawn? You'll be out there 24/7 and your neighbors might complain lol.

this is what i need lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Youth club disco? Bet you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Bet you could solve the problem with 1/2 gallon of gasoline and 1/4 cup of liquid detergent.

oh the kids must have fun ringing your doorbell and running
damn-kids_o_1791677.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

this is what i need lol

Hell I need that too lol. Sometimes I procrastinate too much on certain things, mostly ordering something off the internet, cause I like to read all the reviews and compare and such lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is what i need lol

Hell I need that too lol. Sometimes I procrastinate too much on certain things, mostly ordering something off the internet, cause I like to read all the reviews and compare and such lol.

me too depending on what it is. i have an amazon shopping cart full of goodies and im still not ready 2 order lol

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

oh the kids must have fun ringing your doorbell and running
damn-kids_o_1791677.jpg
Nice picture. I see the family resemblance. Was it taken at Christmas, Carol?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

lol making him horny in the mind that he starts to get physical to himself? psychological trick? :)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
every time a raccoon dies, i have to masterbate.. :Perfecto:
i hit a raccoon last night :/
Ii ate a raccoon last night, with nature's gravy and root vegetables. The carcass was still warm, so it couldn't have been over 30 minutes dead....

if u found it on staten island, ur welcome :)

are those cute dipshits edible? :WaitWhat:

they r cute AND smart which means if u eat one u will burn in hell lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ripped 3 tags off of mattress' at the store today when I went for my Futon

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Theres a real nosy old gossip a few doors from me, I can’t stand that kind of person, she even has the nerve to go to church, me and my son was stoned and ordered her a lovely bunch of Lily’s from interflora with a card from belzibub .

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Theres a real nosy old gossip a few doors from me, I can’t stand that kind of person, she even has the nerve to go to church, me and my son was stoned and ordered her a lovely bunch of Lily’s from interflora with a card from belzibub .

Chrysantiums and a card "condoleances, we're waiting for you to die old twat or "watch out"." would have been better. :Excited3::Antagonize::devil1:

peed as a student in a garbage can in a class unguarded ... smelled fine.. :ROFL3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

this is what i need lol

stop procrastinating, start masturbating. :ROFL3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
promising an ex coworker to put coke in her coffee in the kitchen.. while i didn't (few times) and hey ! that worked for her .. all up in the mind .. :facepalm::Grin3::rightON:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this is awesome

**oops wrong thread ^ :facepalm:

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is what i need lol

stop procrastinating, start masturbating. :ROFL3:

sounds like a bumpersticker slogan lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol making him horny in the mind that he starts to get physical to himself? psychological trick? :)

He was normally a horny fucker lol, we were all teenagers lol. I just made it so that he got itchy and scratchy when any of us said sexual keywords lol. It also came out that he wanted to "lick her lolly" of the fat mom in the neighborhood hahahaha. He had a crush on her.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Chrysantiums and a card "condoleances, we're waiting for you to die old twat or "watch out"." would have been better. :Excited3::Antagonize::devil1:

peed as a student in a garbage can in a class unguarded ... smelled fine.. :ROFL3:

Oh yeah, well I shit in a garbage can in a laundrymat in an apartment complex cause the fuckers locked the bathroom door so residents couldnt use it lol.