Don't eat icicles, people

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is Lotussbutt addressing the Southern Hemisphere in the middle of summer? That lady is absolutely whacky as well as leaning towards one-sided.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That silly girl wouldn't fare well in the outback drinking rainwater off the roof...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I once wrung out my raccoon for a drink pfftttt ..... like whateve'

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Lotussbutt addressing the Southern Hemisphere in the middle of summer? That lady is absolutely whacky as well as leaning towards one-sided.

Well, no. I was addressing Muricans in the snowy states. And people in Europe and Great Britain who may have icicles.

PS, for clarity's sake: Who's wacky? Me or the lady in the vid?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, no. I was addressing Muricans in the snowy states. And people in Europe and Great Britain who may have icicles.

PS, for clarity's sake: Who's wacky? Me or the lady in the vid?
You! :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That silly girl wouldn't fare well in the outback drinking rainwater off the roof...

Mist be an awesome way to live

Very 1st world.

Not every desert region can have water piped in from many hundreds or thousands of kilometres, nor power.

Hence large solar systems and batteries in the Outback, and rain water tanks for drinking and washing.

Your Californian narcissism is showing...

Let me know when Pelosi, Kamala, and Basement Joe ramrod the bill forward for the Great Lakes to be pipeline drained for your former Shit-state...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very 1st world.

Not every desert region can have water piped in from many hundreds or thousands of kilometres, nor power.

Hence large solar systems and batteries in the Outback, and rain water tanks for drinking and washing.

Let me know when Pelosi, Kamala, and Basement Joe ramrod the bill forward for the Great Lakes to be pipeline drained for your former Shit-state...

Cool avatar

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Very 1st world.

Yeah...don’t drink rainwater either folks...birds poop on your roof. Fucking ignorant people in this God forsaken world! :Dazed: