Don't Read This Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Currently?
I have to admit she is the first who comes to mind.

Historically?
Hard to say... we were a bunch of verbose mutherfuckers back in the day.
How’s this this one…

When I’m logged off…King Martini aka “The Ruler” is visible. And when I’m logged in…he’s inaccessible?

Obviously the little twat has being obliged an audience of his choosing.

This is the pitiful makings of @Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You want a troll…and yet this cunt @Bastard Factory feels free to manipulate his own forum. Ironically the same forum that I have not only invested time on, but have invested top money on. And that pisses me right the fuck off. This illiterate cunt @Bastard Factory that can’t even troll his own fucking forum appropriately. Fuck you Sean and the horse-faced cunt that you sacrificed 20 years on you fucking buffoon!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I spent a few Lulzy hours last night ripping into Mutantini... have a read through some of the recent threads in Meltdown.
I can’t access any of his posts online. And I can’t even stand the effeminate little twat. One headbutt and he’d be knocked into a coma my me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What the fuck do you think that I already haven’t explained? It’s time some of you cunts make a fucking stand and own the forum or fuck it off!
WTF do you want me to do about it? I don't own the place, heck I'm not even a mod...

If you're upset about something, you need to take it up with the big guy upstairs.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
All we have left is hearing this cunt @Seamajor mouth on and his X fuckwit remind us of why we hate kiddie fiddlers!

Well, not *all*...
There's my and Frood's bad puns, Aylana's feverish fantasies, Dove's novellas, Alticus' almost-subtle character profiling, etc.

If you only focus on the stuff you hate you're always going to be irritated.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, not *all*...
There's my and Frood's bad puns, Aylana's feverish fantasies, Dove's novellas, Alticus' almost-subtle character profiling, etc.

If you only focus on the stuff you hate you're always going to be irritated.
It’s not the case of “focusing” at all…it’s the obvious repetition. I don’t ordinarily “ignore” folk, but when a certain host master @Bastard Factory cant fucking manage his own shit…then it simply becomes intolerable.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It’s not the case of “focusing” at all…it’s the obvious repetition. I don’t ordinarily “ignore” folk, but when a certain host master @Bastard Factory cant fucking manage his own shit…then it simply becomes intolerable.

The range of possible causes for your current discombobulation is still way too broad to start blaming it on selective fuckery.

That's only my opinion, of course.