feminism

Sharona

white wine divorcee
The female price of male pleasure
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So, what does bad sex mean to you girls? And how is that affected by your perspective and experiences?

I read this a couple of weeks ago. It has stuck with me as an effective summary of how sex within heterosexual relationships is evaluated differently. Much like the truism "men worry women will laugh at them; women worry men will hurt them," the article looks closely at the bodily experience of sex. More women than men
; men tend to describe "bad sex" as unsatisfying, whereas women tend to describe it through physical pain. Then there are the social dynamics of bad sex, or a culture around sex that focuses primarily on male pleasure and satisfaction and female accommodation and receptivity. That leads to women ignoring discomfort and pain in the moment and (sometimes) for years or decades afterward.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bad sex with you would be you taking your gag out and the paper bag off......

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The female price of male pleasure

So, what does bad sex mean to you girls? And how is that affected by your perspective and experiences?

I read this a couple of weeks ago. It has stuck with me as an effective summary of how sex within heterosexual relationships is evaluated differently. Much like the truism "men worry women will laugh at them; women worry men will hurt them," the article looks closely at the bodily experience of sex. More women than men
; men tend to describe "bad sex" as unsatisfying, whereas women tend to describe it through physical pain. Then there are the social dynamics of bad sex, or a culture around sex that focuses primarily on male pleasure and satisfaction and female accommodation and receptivity. That leads to women ignoring discomfort and pain in the moment and (sometimes) for years or decades afterward.

That's because women have been conditioned to suppress their own self care in favour of caring for their husband or children, and many are too timid or afraid to rock the boat and speak up about what they want or need in a relationship for fear of being left for a younger, prettier, more accommodating model. The problem is that these types of women are not partners in their marriages and relationships, they are passengers.

The only way to change this is to teach girls that their bodies aren't exclusively for pleasing their husband and producing offspring. Teach them that it's okay to find pleasure in their own bodies, and to have autonomy over what is done with and to it, and that they aren't ever obliged to have sex. And teach boys that taking a woman out to dinner, or even marrying her, doesn't entitle them to anything physical unless the woman also wants to be physical. Pleasure should be given, not taken.

Personally, I consider unsatisfying sex to be sex that doesn't satisfy me. But so many women struggle to experience orgasm at all, so they set the bar far lower. Because males can reach orgasm far easier than many women, and it is accepted for them to experiment with their own bodies without being shamed, females often don't become comfortable with their sexuality and bodies until their 30s and so, often struggle to find pleasure in sex.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex.

It is now technically feasible to reproduce without the aid of males (or, for that matter, females) and to produce only females. We must begin immediately to do so. Retaining the male has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the services of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings -- hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt -- and moreover, he is aware of what he is and what he isn't.

Although completely physical, the male is unfit even for stud service. Even assuming mechanical proficiency, which few men have, he is, first of all, incapable of zestfully, lustfully, tearing off a piece, but instead is eaten up with guilt, shame, fear and insecurity, feelings rooted in male nature, which the most enlightened training can only minimize; second, the physical feeling he attains is next to nothing; and third, he is not empathizing with his partner, but is obsessed with how he's doing, turning in an A performance, doing a good plumbing job. To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo. It's often said that men use women. Use them for what? Surely not pleasure.

Eaten up with guilt, shame, fears and insecurities and obtaining, if he's lucky, a barely perceptible physical feeling, the male is, nonetheless, obsessed with screwing; he'll swim through a river of snot, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there'll be a friendly pussy awaiting him. He'll screw a woman he despises, any snaggle-toothed hag, and furthermore, pay for the opportunity. Why? Relieving physical tension isn't the answer, as masturbation suffices for that. It's not ego satisfaction; that doesn't explain screwing corpses and babies.

Completely egocentric, unable to relate, empathize or identify, and filled with a vast, pervasive, diffuse sexuality, the male is pyschically passive. He hates his passivity, so he projects it onto women, defines the make as active, then sets out to prove that he is (`prove that he is a Man'). His main means of attempting to prove it is screwing (Big Man with a Big Dick tearing off a Big Piece). Since he's attempting to prove an error, he must `prove' it again and again. Screwing, then, is a desperate compulsive, attempt to prove he's not passive, not a woman; but he is passive and does want to be a woman.

Being an incomplete female, the male spends his life attempting to complete himself, to become female. He attempts to do this by constantly seeking out, fraternizing with and trying to live through an fuse with the female, and by claiming as his own all female characteristics -- emotional strength and independence, forcefulness, dynamism, decisiveness, coolness, objectivity, assertiveness, courage, integrity, vitality, intensity, depth of character, grooviness, etc -- and projecting onto women all male traits -- vanity, frivolity, triviality, weakness, etc. It should be said, though, that the male has one glaring area of superiority over the female -- public relations. (He has done a brilliant job of convincing millions of women that men are women and women are men). The male claim that females find fulfillment through motherhood and sexuality reflects what males think they'd find fulfilling if they were female.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I can tell just by the title and pics that I have zero interest in the edited story.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
5Ky851h.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Feminism hasn't been about equality for a long time.

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

Third wave? Fuck no. Third wave feminism is about female supremacy. Fuck that shit. Without consent.

Sharona

white wine divorcee

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

Third wave? Fuck no. Third wave feminism is about female supremacy. Fuck that shit. Without consent.

Either that or you boys finally accept the second 'wave.
Listen to our words.

Feminism and the disposable male, men are dead last every time.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

Either that or you boys finally accepted step 2.

Feminism and the Disposable Male, men are dead last every time.

Shut up you boring old windbag.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

Listen to our words.

Well, then, you don't need us to give up anything more, right?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
When I was 14, I had a vivid dream that I miniaturised several hundred boys from my school and smuggled them home in a jumbo bottle of Robaxacet in order to observe their behaviour under stress. It was that day that I realized boys were different as there was not one girl in my glass prison.

I am programmed to feel this way and I am sorry u don't understand as men like u 2 are part of my daily struggle.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

Listen to our words.

Your replies in this thread are a microcosm of what Feminism has become: Female superiority. Imagine having so many biological, social, and familial rights over people that you intentionally victimize yourself to offset being bored.

Feminism in a nutshell: "Look at me, I'm granted custody of my children in family court way more often than men!"
"I'll only spend half the time a man would in prison for the same crime."
"How dare I be capable of producing living beings without needing a consenting partner, regardless of how the sperm was obtained."
"I wonder what I'll do with all the free time I have not being forced into the war via a draft."
"Women and children first? Don't mind if I do!"
"I'll talk a lot of shit, then get other dudes to help me out when I've pushed you too far!"
"You want to break up with me and kick me out? I wonder who will be the last man standing once I beat the shit out of myself and call the cops, even if you record me hurting myself?!"
"
"

Shut the fuck up about your victimhood, Sharona. No one cares.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
When I was 14, I had a vivid dream that I miniaturised several hundred boys from my school and smuggled them home in a jumbo bottle of Robaxacet in order to observe their behaviour under stress. It was that day that I realized boys were different as there was not one girl in my glass prison.

I am programmed to feel this way and I am sorry u don't understand as men like u 2 are part of my daily struggle.

I'm actually starting to think you are, perhaps... what's the clinical term? Ah, yes. A freakin' psycho. :yes:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

I don't know what kind of feminists you're meeting but they are doing it wrong if anyone's rights are being trampled.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

First wave? Definitely.

Second wave? Arguably.

I don't know what kind of feminists you're meeting but they are doing it wrong if anyone's rights are being trampled.

Like I said, third-wave feminists. The ones who are more about neo-Marxism than equality. To borrow a word from them -- toxic feminists.