Great Britain experiences sharpest economic decline since 1709

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thats what happens when you treat the latest cold like the fukin plague.... pussy. BTW, my son-in-law had it recently.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Chinese COVID 19 virus, which the Chinese Communist Party continues to block any investigations into the origins of, is indeed a world wide economic catastrophe. One which the CCP needs to be held soly finance liable for.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My brother in law's grandmother had it at age 98 but recovered. She did die like two months later but due to old age (she was already in a nursing home). Four month's later that same brother in law's parents got it but both recovered. The whole family of a Phillipinno-American friend caught it (they live in a three generation household) but all recovered. Hit mother is 71 and undergoing cancer treatment but she was completely nonsymptomatic the entire time despite literally everyone in the house testing positive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother in law's grandmother had it at age 98 but recovered. She did die like two months later but due to old age (she was already in a nursing home). Four month's later that same brother in law's parents got it but both recovered. The whole family of a Phillipinno-American friend caught it (they live in a three generation household) but all recovered. Hit mother is 71 and undergoing cancer treatment but she was completely nonsymptomatic the entire time despite literally everyone in the house testing positive.

Yeah. The death rate is around 1%. I had it and (semi) recovered.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thats what happens when you treat the latest cold like the fukin plague.... pussy. BTW, my son-in-law had it recently.

How ill was he?
His symptoms were very similar to mine. Flu like aches in his lower extremities, runny nose, no fever. My daughter sounds like she currently has it. They continue to take vitamin D, 100mg zinc daily, and something else I cant remember. Overall, not a big deal. He did have some mild shortness of breath. He was the only one tested.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm concerned a bit about my mom. She's smoked for decades and has had clots before from birth control pills. She wont listen about not smoking so she's gonna get COPD eventually and die. If the rona gets her, I'll be tore up but people should ALWAYS be free to make their own choices even if it hurts their family. I wont be pissed at her but I wont necessarily feel sorry either. People die every day.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm concerned a bit about my mom. She's smoked for decades and has had clots before from birth control pills. She wont listen about not smoking so she's gonna get COPD eventually and die. If the rona gets her, I'll be tore up but people should ALWAYS be free to make their own choices even if it hurts their family. I wont be pissed at her but I wont necessarily feel sorry either. People die every day.

So why haven't you yet....Lokmeer!?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So why haven't you yet....Lokmeer!?
Cause I'm great, I guess.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe