Hey Biggie-Shit

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You’re so cute when you squirm lol
yeah-thought-so-5b3330.jpg

You’re a legend in your own mind.
In your's too apparently

Or you'd be stepping up right about now.

leloz
Are you looking for that SG Vault?

While his pet ball-sack tick crawls into a fetal position and is rocking back and forth trying to remember how much she has actually divulged over the years BWA!
why you so jealous of Dovey tho.

You seem to make everything about her even when it's not

and you know what that means don't you?

It's a female thing, munters always lash out at women who are prettier. They never seem to grow out of that bitchy teen phase unfortunately.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

In your's too apparently

leloz

While his pet ball-sack tick crawls into a fetal position and is rocking back and forth trying to remember how much she has actually divulged over the years BWA!

Yes it means you are often mistaken for Dovey.
Settle down sailor, I'm not letting you suck my cock and I doubt any of the ladies here are going to share the ones they have with you either
Willing to finally admit that you're a Lady is the first step in freeing your mind.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You sound a little on edge still today… are you still hung-over from the sausage fest BBQ? Or did you fly to Vegas and down a bottle of brandy before you began preaching to the hookers on the corner, Captain Save a Hoe?
Sweetheart, unlike you I am not a derelict miserable alcoholic who's desire to be wanted is SO intense that I'd actually sell my own race out to people who laugh at me behind my back

Yes I may get drunk every now and then but that's a far cry from what your most soberest days look like

You sound a little on edge still today… are you still hung-over from the sausage fest BBQ? Or did you fly to Vegas and down a bottle of brandy before you began preaching to the hookers on the corner, Captain Save a Hoe?
Sweetheart, unlike you I am not a derelict miserable alcoholic who's desire to be wanted is SO intense that I'd actually sell my own race out to people who laugh at me behind my back

Yes I may get drunk every now and then but that's a far cry from what your most soberest days look like

have you started hallucinating that you’re God yet?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No.

But my Grandfather used to if that's where you're going with this line of desperation.

It was hysterical as fuck to troll him as a young boy too. Couldn't help myself.

Did I ever tell you he stared at the Sun all day because it was his Universal duty to ensure the clouds never stood in it's way? Or course I did, or why else would you be so desperate in your attempts to throw out personal convos

Just imagine what hurricanes did to the poor guy

hmmmmmmmm... let's see which person convo I want to throw out next.

Gonna get back to you shortly on that one.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how many ghetto nggers Turdock has drunkenly slept with so far this month....

I’ve never slept with a black man. Dispute Big’s reaching for explanation as to why I won’t join the “fuck them niggers!” brigade… it has more to do with upholding justice than it does with their actual race.

And I have been with the same dude for a while now. We are all shacked up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ehhh… you’re privy to slamming shit just like her.

privy to slamming when I don't even do mild shit like weed?

Surely you jest. Especially when you have to go on all sloppy drunk and high benders just to stop the emotional pain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wonder how many ghetto nggers Turdock has drunkenly slept with so far this month....

I’ve never slept with a black man. Dispute Big’s reaching for explanation as to why I won’t join the “fuck them niggers!” brigade… it has more to do with upholding justice than it does with their actual race.

And I have been with the same dude for a while now. We are all shacked up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

But my Grandfather used to if that's where you're going with this line of desperation.

It was hysterical as fuck to troll him as a young boy too. Couldn't help myself.

Did I ever tell you he stared at the Sun all day because it was his Universal duty to ensure the clouds never stood in it's way? Or course I did, or why else would you be so desperate in your attempts to throw out personal convos

You’re melting down quite nicely… better than expected tbh *winks*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No.

You’re melting down quite nicely… better than expected tbh *winks*
Is this your way of hoping it stops? Telling me I'm melting right before you fall face first back into your pile of used shot glasses?

darling, it's gonna take a whole lot more than you'll ever have on your best days to make me melt.

No dear, simply shinning the light in the cubbard to let the readers who may have not figured out yet how much of a cockroach you really are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

In your's too apparently

leloz

Yes it means you are often mistaken for Dovey.
Settle down sailor, I'm not letting you suck my cock and I doubt any of the ladies here are going to share the ones they have with you either
Willing to finally admit that you're a Lady is the first step in freeing your mind.

Says the guy who sucks cock like a lolipop on a daily basis but still denies being a fag....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve never slept with a black man.

I find that very hard to believe.

I like my MEN brown. Everyone knows this….

You just want a reason to not like me because I won’t judge people based on the color of their skin. You see… I have a brain and can see that people are assholes and it really has nothing to do with the color of their skin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You just want a reason to not like me because I won’t judge people based on the color of their skin. You see… I have a brain and can see that people are assholes and it really has nothing to do with the color of their skin.

I don't like you because of your politics and how you come across like a stupid bitch.

Sorry, but I have a very low tolerance for stupid people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile, somewhere on the left coast admin is in a corner sucking cock

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't stand her. She's come to this forum and spouted out so much PI bullshit about Dovey. ALL unprovoked. She comes off as being a total JEALOUS loon.. A hateful, spiteful BITCH!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't like you because of your politics and how you come across like a stupid bitch.

Sorry, but I have a very low tolerance for stupid people.

I have always had issues with white supremacists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't stand her. She's come to this forum and spouted out so much PI bullshit about Dovey. ALL unprovoked. She comes off as being a total JEALOUS loon.. A hateful, spiteful BITCH!

unprovoked? Bwa hahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And with all the shit shit has on Murdock I'd say Dove has the restraint of a Saint for not sinking her same

This is why it always appears I rush to help dove. I don't rush to help her, I simply watch carefully as she owns her shit like a trooper and exercises extreme restraint when being attacked despite actually possessing heavier firepower and I simply point out the obvious

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

unprovoked? Bwa hahahaha

Dovey has never sunk to the low life level person attacks you threw at her and are now attempting with me.