Hey Biggie-Shit

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
245384376_10227769463728017_4671144735022355826_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember throwing out this offer out to that mentally stunted hippo, Succubus.

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your choosing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

All this for the paultry sum of: $3.5K

Deal?
I'll shit on your face for $1.95

I’ll let my dog shit on your lawn and I will fight you ~ The Prowler having a quaranteeny sized meltypooh

What a freaking weirdo.

machismo is annoying

I prefer galán

Even worse, he's a bald chauvinist.

:GiggleBitch:

I don't care what anyone says, that's a great song, as is YWCA. Who doesn't want to dance when they hear them?

gurrrrl… I’m a bonafide disco baby :KMA:

I dance for real and I dance for humor and silliness. My guy just chuckles and shakes his head when I'm silly. He's not much of a dancer. I gotta dance with my buddies.

SAME… except El Big Sexy can dance. He makes me dizzy he twirls me around dancing salsa.

I can move for a white girl:KMA:

I remember throwing out this offer out to that mentally stunted hippo, Succubus.

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your choosing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

Deal?

I’ll let my dog shit on your lawn and I will fight you ~ The Prowler having a quaranteeny sized meltypooh

What a freaking weirdo.

machismo is annoying

I prefer galán

I don't care what anyone says, that's a great song, as is YWCA. Who doesn't want to dance when they hear them?

Theres no disputing those faggots felt a certain ""connection"" with NavyBois tho

bwhwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I respect Navy Boys. They put their lives on the line in all of our wars. One of the most important battles in the Pacific theater was in Midway.

The Navy kicked ass and they were the underdogs against the Japanese war machine. Of course, I don't look to Stan Lee for fantasy morality and valor.

I look to our real guys out there when they fight the good fight.

that and you heard the longest standing rumor about those fruitcakes

100 sailors go out 50 couples come back

LMAO

All you think about is homosexuality. It's no longer astounds me. HUUUUUUUUUGE tell.

I guess Navy and HOmosexuality just go together :LOL3:

So, when did you get discharged from the Navy?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists hate guns because they dont want anyone to be able to defend themselves against thier violence.

That's just the obvious reality.

But what if one lives in a country that outlaws guns?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftists hate guns because they dont want anyone to be able to defend themselves against thier violence.

Then that's where they live lol. I encourage people to go live in countries more suited to thier values.

Personally I would not want to live anywhere were I couldnt arm myself either for self defense or hunting.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Then that's where they live lol. I encourage people to go live in countries more suited to thier values.

Personally I would not want to live anywhere were I couldnt arm myself either for self defense or hunting.

I rather like it. Ever hear of mass murder In CR? Most crooks don’t even pack.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Deal?

What a freaking weirdo.

machismo is annoying

I prefer galán

Theres no disputing those faggots felt a certain ""connection"" with NavyBois tho

bwhwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I respect Navy Boys. They put their lives on the line in all of our wars. One of the most important battles in the Pacific theater was in Midway.

The Navy kicked ass and they were the underdogs against the Japanese war machine. Of course, I don't look to Stan Lee for fantasy morality and valor.

I look to our real guys out there when they fight the good fight.

that and you heard the longest standing rumor about those fruitcakes

100 sailors go out 50 couples come back

LMAO

All you think about is homosexuality. It's no longer astounds me. HUUUUUUUUUGE tell.

Your filthy cunt ass loves faggotry.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow, seamolester says its safer than America yet:
"Costa Rica is considered the least violent nation in Central America with a homicide rate of 11 per 100,000 people each year. By comparison, the US homicide rate in 2019 was 5 per 100,000 people, according to the most recent figures from the
Program."
PWN3D!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read that yesterday. Very sad. The article didn’t say what was stolen, if robbery was the true motive.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Costa Rica is considered the least violent nation in Central America with a homicide rate of 11 per 100,000 people each year. By comparison, the US homicide rate in 2019 was 5 per 100,000 people, according to the most recent figures from the
Program."
PWN3D!

I still say that. I’d bet it had more to do with the land deal than robbery

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Program."
PWN3D!

Those numbers show its less than half as safe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Program."
PWN3D!

You can’t go anywhere anyway.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Program."
PWN3D!

Not the point idiot. You talk shit about how great the CR Hovel is and yet the murder rate is more than double the US average. Some CR Hovel cities are higher than Chicongo!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
No, @Lokmar ... his point was, safe or not, YOU personally can't tear yerself away from that keyboard long enough to go anywhere.

Reading matters.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, @Lokmar ... his point was, safe or not, YOU personally can't tear yerself away from that keyboard long enough to go anywhere.

Reading matters.
No dickhole face, the subject was safety in the CR Hovel.

Now as far as the deflection goes, I couldnt go there because I dont have a passport. I dont have a passport because all other countries are shit compared to America. I'll stay here and keep buying guns and ammo...oh yea, and 30 round magazines that I fill to the brim with 30 rounds.

Back on the subject now, the CR Hovel is more than 2X as violent as America. PWN3D!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Program."
PWN3D!

Not the point idiot. You talk shit about how great the CR Hovel is and yet the murder rate is more than double the US average. Some CR Hovel cities are higher than Chicongo!

You’re a scared shitless pussy anyway. I would choose death before I lived in that shit hole

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reading matters.
No dickhole face, the subject was crime and safety in the CR Hovel.

Now as far as the deflection goes, I couldnt go there because I dont have a passport. I dont have a passport because all other countries are shit compared to America. I'll stay here and keep buying guns and ammo...oh yea, and 30 round magazines that I fill to the brim with 30 rounds.

Back on the subject now, the CR Hovel is more than 2X as violent as America. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Program."
PWN3D!

You’re a scared shitless pussy anyway. I would choose death before I lived in that shit hole
Look at the stats faggit, YUO DO live in a violent shithole! PWN3D!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Program."
PWN3D!

Look at the stats faggit, YUO DO live in a violent shithole! PWN3D!

Good