Hey Biggie-Shit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You also under Jefferson's original draught promised that you would execute all Scotsmen and their families on site.

These truths were never self evident, just a clusterfuck of idioms of worth that you seem desperate to prove right in a Sodom and Gomorra of national self loathing.

You didn't invent democracy, and you have spent 100's of years proving why you never once as a nation lived up to an ideal that shames you.

We cannot resurrect Adam. And we cannot ask Jefferson, what he actually meant. What we can do is assume that even your constitutional right to bear arms has been outstripped by your responsibility while wielding them.
Sorry dickhead but its black and white. We have an enshrined God given right and duty to overthrow our government when we deem it necessary and the 2nd Amendment secures the right to military grade arms to get the job done. ALL federal gun control laws are illegal.

Federal law is the body of law created by the federal government of a COUNTRY… federal law supersedes state law #SMH
Way to miss the point entirely, bimbo. The Declaration and the 2nd Amendment establish the right to military grade firearms for the purpose of overthrowing the federal government. Full auto machine guns are what the military has so those are covered under the 2nd Amendment by default. Therefore, all federal gun control laws are illegal.

Now scurry off back to your cum soaked mattress, tramp.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You also under Jefferson's original draught promised that you would execute all Scotsmen and their families on site.

These truths were never self evident, just a clusterfuck of idioms of worth that you seem desperate to prove right in a Sodom and Gomorra of national self loathing.

You didn't invent democracy, and you have spent 100's of years proving why you never once as a nation lived up to an ideal that shames you.

We cannot resurrect Adam. And we cannot ask Jefferson, what he actually meant. What we can do is assume that even your constitutional right to bear arms has been outstripped by your responsibility while wielding them.
Sorry dickhead but its black and white. We have an enshrined God given right and duty to overthrow our government when we deem it necessary and the 2nd Amendment secures the right to military grade arms to get the job done. ALL federal gun control laws are illegal.

Federal law is the body of law created by the federal government of a COUNTRY… federal law supersedes state law #SMH
Way to miss the point entirely, bimbo. The Declaration and the 2nd Amendment establish the right to military grade firearms for the purpose of overthrowing the federal government. Full auto machine guns are what the military has so those are covered under the 2nd Amendment by default. Therefore, all federal gun control laws are illegal.

I must have missed the bit where they talked about bumped assault weapons in the 2nd Amendment. Of course you should be able to protect yourself, from a vote that you disagree with.

See where I am going wiff dis diss?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If all you have is lies to cover up your lies, how is that a democracy?

So why protect that which you ultimately fear and despise, unless it agrees with at least 36% of a minority?

Is dat what you are aiming to protect....a minority?

Pity you didn't utilise the 2nd to protect every minority in your failing state.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re a rude mother fucker. I wonder who’s prouder? Your obese wife or your favorite goat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I must have missed the bit where they talked about bumped assault weapons in the 2nd Amendment. Of course you should be able to protect yourself, from a vote that you disagree with.

See where I am going wiff dis diss?
LOL! Dont tell me you're another tard that believes the founders only intended muskets for the people? Go ahead, I wont be surprised.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re a rude mother fucker. I wonder who’s prouder? Your obese wife or your favorite goat.
Wait, I thought I was obese? ....and who has all the goat picks, faggit? Oh, thats right YUO! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait, I thought I was obese? ....and who has all the goat picks, faggit? Oh, thats right YUO! PWN3D!

The obese attract the obese, but your goats are your single most favorites.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why am I explaining American governance to Americans?

Because roughly 3/4 of Americans are too fukin stoopit to understand it?

Just a guess.

I have yet to meet a middle class Republican with a college degree online.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm
Wait, you have a college degree and you're this fukin dumb?

not everyone can grasp the philosophy of law… but that’s not my problem with your side

My issue is that I am constantly lumped into the left by you far right tards DESPITE my being pro military and pro right to bear arms… clearly, you’re not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Just reading the words "you're PWN3D" should send a message to you all.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Just a guess.

not everyone can grasp the philosophy of law… but that’s not my problem with your side

My issue is that I am constantly lumped into the left by you far right tards DESPITE my being pro military and pro right to bear arms… clearly, you’re not the sharpest tools in the shed.

There is no wrong in what is empathetically and categorically right. It's only the alt-right who claim dat.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a guess.

There is no wrong in what is empathetically and categorically right. It's only the alt-right who claim dat.

the right wants order devoid of justice… that I have an issue with

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Just a guess.

the right wants order devoid of justice… that I have an issue with

And surely that is all that is required from democracy, the ability to disagree while arguing how to disagree without an Uzi 9mm.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah I can see justice in innocent people in Kenosha having their businesses destroyed despite not even knowing Blake or the cops that shot him

Good lawing there

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I can see justice in innocent people in Kenosha having their businesses destroyed despite not even knowing Blake or the cops that shot him

Good lawing there

then your issue is with the asshole Republicans who initiated tort reform and who wrote these BS insurance policies devoid of coverage for riots….

but we have a justice system in place to deal with criminals… we don’t need civilian children who want to play police officer with a semi automatic weapon out hunting people making an already highly charged situation even more volatile

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well laws were never meant to protect the individual in individual happenstance, while being abused by individuals, merely the appellation of democratic, social and economic strife.

It's the ramification of happenstance that determines a democracy. It's the law. And all democracy bows before it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Good lawing there

then your issue is with the asshole Republicans who initiated tort reform and who wrote these BS insurance policies devoid of coverage for riots….

but we have a justice system in place to deal with criminals… we don’t need civilian children who want to play police officer with a semi automatic weapon out hunting people making an already highly charged situation even more volatile

I see, so your attitude is that rioters should be allowed to burn neighborhoods to the ground as long as insurance companies pick up the tab. But, I'm certain you'd be crying foul if YOUR bottom line were some how affected by an insurance company being forced to come out of pocket on an event which can easily be orchestrated at any time via a few facebook posts. Especially when police are being hamstrung by local politicians and cannot do their jobs

We have a justice system in place to deal with riots you say? Well, Kenosha certainly didn't look as if there was a justice system in place in the 3 nights leading up to August 25th. Unless of course, you smarter westerners are viewing different footage than the rest of us are.

And tell me, since you're so much smarter than all of us middle class republicans without college degrees, had the dumpster fire toerpedo ignited a series of fire which led to a nearby child's death which provision of your beloved "Tort Law" would be applicable and capable of returning that child safe and sound to his/her family?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Good lawing there

I see, so your attitude is that rioters should be allowed to burn neighborhoods to the ground as long as insurance companies pick up the tab.

As you righteous rioters attempt to burn down democracy itself.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just a guess.

You've grasped the philosophy of stupidity with both hands, thats for sure!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just reading the words "you're PWN3D" should send a message to you all.
PWN3D!