how do libs explain all the problems running rampant in California

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in Cali, Oct. 2019 and I can tell you the entire area from Torrence, nearly up to Santa Monica, all along the 10 freeway at least to El Monte and then south east all the way into Anaheim is packed full of homeless bums. Its fukin atrocious. You see fuking bums living everywhere in that area. Just for shits and giggles, I took my entire fam to hollyweird and walked hollyweird blvd so they could see the human refuse. They were concerned to say the least. It was a great exercise though for them to see it up close. Reading about it doesnt drive the point home. When we drove back to LAX at the end of our trip, I took the city roads so we could see the wealthy neighborhoods backed up to squallor and tents, several times over. It was a valuable lesson, especially for my two youngest. I was born in Cali and have been back every few years for decades so I've been able to witness the decline first hand.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how the chicken shit shitstains on the left avoid this thread like they avoid soap and water

fucking bottom feeding parasites

I just noticed it. So sad you can’t afford it Stubby. Not even a mobile home in Stockton. Poor sap :LOL2: Just another boat you missed.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how the chicken shit shitstains on the left avoid this thread like they avoid soap and water

I just noticed it. So sad you can’t afford it Stubby. Not even a mobile home in Stockton. Poor sap :LOL2: Just another boat you missed.
But seamaggot, I wasn’t forced to leave the US so that I could survive on a 1200.00 a month SSI check

And why would I want to overpay in both housing costs and taxes just to move into a shithole people are fleeing?

Duh

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Costa Rica is pretty nice outside of the major cities like San Juan. The realestate is vastly over priced by all the foreigners who retire there, personally, I prefer northern Panama for that reason, but it is still a nice place. It still is a developing cou try but it has no military so all the money that used to go to the military gets spent on development and social services instead.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of corruption and cronyism in California check out this absurdly horrible news state law.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now, on the surface it sounds nice, especially if you are a well meaning but extremely ignorant leftist, but in reality this is going to mean that politically connected groups are going to be able to monopolize all foreclosed property purchases in the state and buy at prices vastly below market rate because 95% of the population will not be allowed to submit a bid. It is classic corruption by the political class, on a massive scale, and every property owner or financial investor will be harmed.

Don't worry though because the politically connect will get very rich off this elimination of the free market.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Lol California, high taxes and potholes. Where does all the money go!

california-road-quality-funny-meme-for-social-media-sharing-road-potholes-and-maintenance-joke-2BTRHFM.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW those "nonprofits" can have for profit arms so it is going to only be the extremely wealthy and politically connected who get to bid. They now have exclusive access to take over every foreclosed property in the state. Regular people need not apply. Also who wins is not based upon who pays the most for the property, as this works every where else, no politicians get to decide based upon "intangible factors" like social justice or race or just because that company gave a politician massive bribes.

This will obviously cause massive corruption among politicians while banks and investors get short changed. This will mean everyone seeking a mortgage in the state will now have to pay more because banks can no longer unload a foreclosed property on the open market but only get a depressed amount based upon a few big politically connected bidders. So everyone but corrupt politeness corrupt donors will be worse off.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol California, high taxes and potholes. Where does all the money go!

california-road-quality-funny-meme-for-social-media-sharing-road-potholes-and-maintenance-joke-2BTRHFM.jpg

Mostly to pensions for government employees and corruption with the odd massively over priced and financial unviable white elephant project. But liberals don't care, as long as the speeches by the politicians make them feel good, then results don't matter. They are certainly to lazy, to disinterested, and much to ignorant to bother figuring out who is steal all the tax money.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But seamaggot, I wasn’t forced to leave the US so that I could survive on a 1200.00 a month SSI check

And why would I want to overpay in both housing costs and taxes just to move into a shithole people are fleeing?

Duh

Your envy is trite. So are your lame assumptions. I suppose I’d be angry too if I was short and broke

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Granted this is a local and not state law but file it under something so stupid you know the Democrats did it. With half of small businesses either closed for good or endanger of closing for good San Diego's Democrats kept a law in place which automatically pushes the minimum wage up each year. That is right, businesses are going bankrupt by the dozens, most are losing money, yet Dems keep trying to kill businesses by driving up costs.

Stuff like this is why people say Dems are anti business and bad for the economy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Liberal scum still avoiding this thread like they avoid values and logic

carry

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
California’s economy can support its own country. I wish it would just fall into the ocean like they promised *pouts*

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
California’s economy can support its own country. I wish it would just fall into the ocean like they promised *pouts*
Not for too much longer

I'd hope the 20 million plus conservatives move out first

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course it's Trump that destroyed downtown LA

right, scumbag libs?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Not for too much longer

I'd hope the 20 million plus conservatives move out first

You’re not getting my mama off that beach without a morgue gurney.
It's sad what libs have done to that State.

I left 9 years ago after Arnold Swastica was GOVERNATOR.... she stays for the sentimental value.

But they have DESTROYED the quaint little ghettos by the sea with property values in excess of millions with tent cities. FUCK LIBTARDZ.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But they have DESTROYED the quaint little ghettos by the sea with property values in excess of millions with tent cities. FUCK LIBTARDZ.
:Lovin1:

You've finally seen the light.

When are you getting the hell out of Seattle ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember Oak telling me on SG that tent cities in LA did not exist and that it was all right wing propaganda

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
:Lovin1:

You've finally seen the light.

When are you getting the hell out of Seattle ?

I am the light lol

I love it here... something about the forest meeting the ocean that just does it for me.