how do libs explain all the problems running rampant in California

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my biggest complaint right now is that Republicans who move tend to leave the state where as Democrats who move tend to move within the state. Generally, it is Dems moving from Democrat ruined shitholes like the bay area and L.A. to still safe, clean, and functional right of center areas, like San Diego. They flee because of high home prices (funny, if you don't build any housing for half a century then you end up with a housing shortage), high crime, failing public schools, and massive public sanitation problems. Sadly, these left wing morons flee the areas they ruined wmyet then want to keep voting for the same failed policies in their new home. Thus ruining it too.

For the first time since the 1930's San Diego's city government is completely controlled by Demcrats. Naturally, the very first thing they did in office was to vote to give themselves and all union members giant pay raises (8% on average despite the recession and that tax receipts are way down due to 11 months of continuous lockdowns) followed by ordering the police not to enforce laws against drug vagrants or rioters. Next they want "school reform" which essentially means ending quality education and replace it with propaganda; they even want to end grades and grading in school because supposedly it is "racist". They even say marking students down for failing to turn in homework is "racist". They also say they want to preve t whites from getting hired by the government simply because they are white (which is actual racial discrimination).

You can't make this shit up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my biggest complaint right now is that Republicans who move tend to leave the state where as Democrats who move tend to move within the state. Generally, it is Dems moving from Democrat ruined shitholes like the bay area and L.A. to still safe, clean, and functional right of center areas, like San Diego. They flee because of high home prices (funny, if you don't build any housing for half a century then you end up with a housing shortage), high crime, failing public schools, and massive public sanitation problems. Sadly, these left wing morons flee the areas they ruined wmyet then want to keep voting for the same failed policies in their new home. Thus ruining it too.

For the first time since the 1930's San Diego's city government is completely controlled by Demcrats. Naturally, the very first thing they did in office was to vote to give themselves and all union members giant pay raises (8% on average despite the recession and that tax receipts are way down due to 11 months of continuous lockdowns) followed by ordering the police not to enforce laws against drug vagrants or rioters. Next they want "school reform" which essentially means ending quality education and replace it with propaganda; they even want to end grades and grading in school because supposedly it is "racist". They even say marking students down for failing to turn in homework is "racist". They also say they want to preve t whites from getting hired by the government simply because they are white (which is actual racial discrimination).

You can't make this shit up.
I wonder if thats worse than the Palm Springs gubmint. Last I heard, it was 100% homosexual. Very diverse! :LOL1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I lived there, Sacramento, the seat of government, would routinely send out parking tickets to anyone and everyone. You had to prove you werent guilty. Mine came in the mail to my grandmas address months after I had moved. That was in the 80's. My dad used to say that when you get pulled over, its just your turn. You can literally be traveling in a group doing 75 to 85 and get pulled over doing 79.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This must be the homo-sexual homo-gay cruising room I keep hearing vague references too. And course by way of facts and logic, it only follows that Bigly Gay would be a very promiscuous member of a group like this, NTTAWWT.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This must be the homo-sexual homo-gay cruising room I keep hearing vague references too. And course by way of facts and logic, it only follows that Bigly Gay would be a very promiscuous member of a group like this, NTTAWWT.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok try hard faggit!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, I love it when I click on my little "ALERTS" bell and it's all my notorious homo sexual stalkers, vying for my affections, lol! I've told you fuckbois that's not my thing....now run along and gay it up amongst yourselves.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LOL, I love it when I click on my little "ALERTS" bell and it's all my notorious homo sexual stalkers, vying for my affections, lol! I've told you fuckbois that's not my thing....now run along and gay it up amongst yourselves.
61JrUGQZZlL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And you immediately plug yourself in the ass with your road cone. Yea, we've heard it before.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The real problems caused by California's liberal elites and their horrible policies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The real problems caused by California's liberal elites and their horrible policies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember how I and health experts have been saying the liberal policy of just letting homeless drug vagrants do whatever they wanted, where ever they wanted, without any legal enforcement what so ever? Yeah, well now there is an outbreak of bubonic plague in the drug encampments in California. Liberals are always evil and they are always a failure at everything they touch.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you think that California will end up spliting into 2, 3 4 or even as many as 5 different states?

Maybe the problem is that ithe State is just too damn big for what it was intended to support, eh?

A Southern, central and Northern California, eh?

Or would splitting it up just compound their existing problems?

Would people in California go for it?

Or would a the people with power block it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you think that California will end up spliting into 2, 3 4 or even as many as 5 different states?

Maybe the problem is that ithe State is just too damn big for what it was intended to support, eh?

No.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

....even if they don't divide up California into different States, it's apparent they at least need a different governing structure.

Maybe divide it up into 3 regions? South, Central and North perhaps.

What they seem to have now is this expensive bloated government which isn't really working for Californians.

Resources stretched to thin for too many people.

I dunno. Just an idea.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

....even if they don't divide up California into different States, it's apparent they at least need a different governing structure.

What they seem to have now is this expensive bloated government which isn't really working for Californians.

I dunno. Just an idea.

Sorry idiot, the problem is liberalism. How the fuck would you make it any better by taking a terd and dividing it by thirds? Now, you just have a terd with more surface area, making the smell worse.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No.

I dunno. Just an idea.

Sorry idiot, the problem is liberalism. How the fuck would you make it any better by taking a terd and dividing it by thirds? Now, you just have a terd with more surface area, making the smell worse.

Good. There’s no room for your goats anyway.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

I dunno. Just an idea.

Good. There’s no room for your goats anyway.

Trad, there's more enough unpopulated area in cali for the entire population of your CR hovel and enough scrub grass to feed every goat you've got pictured on YOUR hard drive for eternity. faggit.