Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Only the scared and oppressive fear guns
..and therefor believe they need them.
Only pussies need guns.
^^ thats what anyone who wants to control the people say. take hitler for example. He disarmed his people.
. No, loktardo
He armed and enabled his people.
He disarmed the Jews.
Thanks for proving my point, fuktard. Fell in it again, dumb ass.
...and where is he now, moron?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just love it when faggity libtards try to shame people who own guns. I bet they were a hoot during the world wars!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's one example where a handun might have saved the lives of these people if they were properly trained in the use of firearms:

...from what Mexicans have told me, Mexico is a dangerous place these days & even they have guns in what are considered by their standards as 'middle-class' neighbourhoods.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a video for ya'll gun lovers, ie - Lokmeer:

...Eyewitness said a man pulled a gun out of his vehicle and attempted to engage the Fedex Indianapolis shooter who killled 8 people yesterday. But the challenger himself was gunned down and died.

So just goes back to what I've said all along...too slow on the draw to mount and fire gun & yer as good as dead against an assailant.

So I imagine you wouldn't wanna be carring a heavy gun in a firefight like that.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Eyewitness said a man pulled a gun out of his vehicle and attempted to engage the Fedex Indianapolis shooter who killled 8 people yesterday. But the challenger himself was gunned down and died.

So just goes back to what I've said all along...too slow on the draw to mount and fire gun & yer as good as dead against an assailant.

So I imagine you wouldn't wanna be carring a heavy gun in a firefight like that.

I'f I had one of my AR's and some dumb ass was spraying and praying, I could take him out from 100 yards away, at night, even if he was moving randomly. Fucker would most likely never know what hit him. You have to understand josephine, I shoot A LOT! This weekend, I'll probably go through:
50 308's
100 38's
50 357's
50 45 ACP
1?? 9mm
25 12ga
5 10ga

Now granted, thats amongst me and my 2 boys, but by the end of the day, we'll be much less inclined to flinch and be cognizant of switching grip style depending on use of revolver or pistol. The revolver will be switched in a few times to ensure proper grip change. If you hold a pistol like a revolver, you'll trim off the top of your thumb BTW. While somewhat unlikely, you can seriously injure a finger if its near the front end of the cylinder while firing.
Only me and my 18yo fire the over/under 10ga...just for shits and giggles. This weekend will be the first time we fire the AR-10 which is a 308 caliber. Shooting 7.62 X 51's through it tho.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'f I had one of my AR's and some dumb ass was spraying and praying, I could take him out from 100 yards away, at night, even if he was moving randomly. Fucker would most likely never know what hit him. You have to understand josephine, I shoot A LOT! This weekend, I'll probably go through:
50 308's
100 38's
50 357's
50 45 ACP
1?? 9mm
25 12ga
5 10ga

Now granted, thats amongst me and my 2 boys, but by the end of the day, we'll be much less inclined to flinch and be cognizant of switching grip style depending on use of revolver or pistol. The revolver will be switched in a few times to ensure proper grip change. If you hold a pistol like a revolver, you'll trim off the top of your thumb BTW. While somewhat unlikely, you can seriously injure a finger if its near the front end of the cylinder while firing.
Only me and my 18yo fire the over/under 10ga...just for shits and giggles. This weekend will be the first time we fire the AR-10 which is a 308 caliber. Shooting 7.62 X 51's through it tho.

...yet in all seriousness, I think in extraordinary situations like this, it's almost like counter-terrorism.

Sure ya gotta know how to fire a gun, but gotta know what to do. Would you?

The Eyewitness said the challenger went back to his vehicle, which in itself, the way he went about it, must have been a mistake. And if the challenger fired at the shooter, wouldn't he hide behind the car?

You see, there's just littledetalis like that, which aren't really related to shooting a gun, but know what to do, how not to expose one's self like that. Evidently, the challenger at getting to his weaon and firing it in time.

I don't think you can approach a counter-terrorist situation like that like a hobbyist at a shooting range.

There's a reason why a policemean can and usually takes his game/challenger down. They're so well trained, not just in firing a gun at the shooting range, but how to react and manoeuvre in those kind of situations so they themslves don't get killed or gunned down.

So I suspect you'd be better off learning counterterrosim techniques or marital arts to combat an assilant in those situations?

No? What do you think?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

50 308's
100 38's
50 357's
50 45 ACP
1?? 9mm
25 12ga
5 10ga

...yet in all seriousness, I think in extraordinary situations like this, it's almost like counter-terrorism.

The Eyewitness said the challenger went back to his vehicle, which in itself, the way he went about it, must have been a mistake. And if the challenger fired at the shooter, wouldn't he hide behind the car?

You see, there's just littledetalis like that, which aren't really related to shooting a gun, but know what to do, how not to expose one's self like that. Evidently, the challenger at getting to his weaon and firing it in time.

I don't think you can approach a counter-terrorist situation like that like a hobbyist at a shooting range.

There's a reason why a policemean can and usually takes his game/challenger down. They're so well trained, not just in firing a gun at the shooting range, but how to react and manoeuvre in those kind of situations so they themslves don't get killed or gunned down.

So I suspect you'd be better off learning counterterrosim techniques or marital arts to combat and assilant in those situations?

No? What do you think?

Question is, what weapon did he have? Rifle against pistol is about like a pistol against a knife. I'm saying that anyone with a semi auto rifle could engage the shooter from a distance of 50 to 100 yards at night and the shooter wouldnt even know WTF was happening for the first several seconds just like most of the victims didnt know. I wouldnt try to engage someone who had an AR with my 9mm. Thats a fools errand.

Also, rifle rounds routinely go through both sides of a car.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

50 308's
100 38's
50 357's
50 45 ACP
1?? 9mm
25 12ga
5 10ga

So I suspect you'd be better off learning counterterrosim techniques or marital arts to combat and assilant in those situations?

No? What do you think?

Question is, what weapon did he have? Rifle against pistol is about like a pistol against a knife. I'm saying that anyone with a semi auto rifle could engage the shooter from a distance of 50 to 100 yards at night and the shooter wouldnt even know WTF was happening for the first several seconds just like most of the victims didnt know. I wouldnt try to engage someone who had an AR with my 9mm. Thats a fools errand.

Anyways, something to think about.

BTW, even in Canada where gun deaths of this sort are much lower, we still have our share.
There were a couple of incidents of home invasions, deadliy shootings.

So...while I'm not opposed to owning and using guns for self-defence, being trained appropriately to respond if need be must be of high importance.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now if its close quarters, I prefer my Benelli with a 7 round tube. Loaded with 00 buck and slugs, its tough to beat. One blast from either round would be utterly devistating. Bad enough to make a 223 look like a pop gun. Still, the 223 has a major capacity advantage. Shoots super soft too. The recoil might even be less than my 223.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

50 308's
100 38's
50 357's
50 45 ACP
1?? 9mm
25 12ga
5 10ga

No? What do you think?

Anyways, something to think about.

BTW, even in Canada where gun deaths of this sort are much lower, we still have our share.
There were a couple of incidents of home invasions, deadliy shootings.

So...while I'm not opposed to owning and using guns for self-defence, being trained appropriately to respond if need be must be of high importance.

Being able to successfully load and fire the weapon in a timely manner is probably the most important part of the training. Too many sally's out there think its like playing call of dookie.