Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Love my pew pews...
XPTJLiT.jpg

Awesome I guess. If you clean and eat every last one.

They were all eaten but it's not the reason they were shot... This was taken over horse fields... ;)

I often shoot vermin that can't be eaten, like rats, crows etc... Edibles are a by product of pest control...

Some men must kill to feel like men.
While others don't need to kill at all.
If that's why some men kill, they don't understand what it means to be a man imo...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Real men feel the need to hunt and jerk off - - - - - - -

PS - There once was a time we(man)could fuck any female we want and then the weakies showed up,so when you hear guys refer to the good old days that's what they are talking about!!!
Wow that gave me a bonner - - - - - -

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PS - There once was a time we(man)could fuck any female we want and then the weakies showed up,so when you hear guys refer to the good old days that's what they are talking about!!!

TheHaze, about the only men/people I feel should ideally be entitled to own guns as citizens are former members of the military, partiucularly those who spent several years trained in the storage and operation of firearms and prefereably saw combat

Because they know and understand the limitations of those devices and the responsibility of owning them.

People who did not serve in the military or an equivalent service, then brandish their guns around to feel tough are chickenhawks.

The major problem with the US is that any ghetto slum dweller or rabid extremists thinks he's entitled to own a gun when he doesn't have the education, experience nor the sense of moral responsibility that goes along with it. And that's why there's so many murders and gun fatalities in America.

Other nations have high gun ownership rates and gun culture, but their homicide rates are a fraction of America's and many others. ie like Switzerland. Tho many Swiss own them, gun ownership is thought of as a privilege and almost like an apprenticeship:

...contrast this to America where any deranged Chickenhawk can buy.a gun:

ap_17005793123107-a27449cb92b80fe946ac56444356c86a3abe9d07-s800-c85.jpg

or some Antifa Terrorist:

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

TheHaze, about the only men/people I feel should ideally be entitled to own guns as citizens are former members of the military, partiucularly those who spent several years trained in the storage and operation of firearms and prefereably saw combat

Because they know and understand the limitations of those devices and the responsibility of owning them.

People who did not serve in the military or an equivalent service, then brandish their guns around to feel tough are chickenhawks.

The major problem with the US is that any ghetto slum dweller or rabid extremists thinks he's entitled to own a gun when he doesn't have the education, experience nor the sense of moral responsibility that goes along with it. And that's why there's so many murders and gun fatalities in America.

Other nations have high gun ownership rates and gun culture, but their homicide rates are a fraction of America's and many others. ie like Switzerland. Tho many Swiss own them, gun ownership is thought of as a privilege and almost like an apprenticeship:

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Take your bullshit here snowflake..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Ice/Sonny, you're a chickenhawk.

If you didn't do time in combat or a war, yer nothin.

People who owns stashes of guns but didn't servee in the military are like street punks who thin they're tough and wear scores of tattoos all over their bodies.

Used to be, wearing a tattoo meant it was a veteran served in combat.

Now it's just street punks or whores.

Chickenhawks in the same class as those folks, Ice.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

People who owns stashes of guns but didn't servee in the military are like street punks who thin they're tough and wear scores of tattoos all over their bodies.

Hey idiot stop thread jacking.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Two thoughts
Your right.
Look who talks

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

What about people who served the war effort by builing weapons systems josephine? Do we count? Lemme know, faggit so I got something else not to give a shit about! :fuckOFF:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

You're nothing but a chiickenhawk.

Know what one of those is?

Let Mr. Ron Paul expalin to you:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

What about people who served the war effort by builing weapons systems josephine? Do we count? Lemme know, faggit so I got something else not to give a shit about! :fuckOFF:

And you're a chickenhawk too, Lokmeer.

Especially since your country has so many wars and you didn't volunteer to fight in any of them.

YOu stash loads of weapons to make yourself feel tough.

A real man does his time when his nation calls upon him to do so, Lokmeer.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Especially since your country has so many wars and you didn't volunteer to fight in any of them.

This is the third time I asked you to stop thread jacking with you bullshit politics..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

This is the third time I asked you to stop thread jacking with you bullshit politics..

And you're a chickenhawk.

henery.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Fact: More than 36,000 Americans were victims of firearm-related deaths in 2015

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fact: Gun-related deaths are now the third leading cause of death of American children

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

And you're a chickenhawk.

henery.jpg

Do I have to beat it into your head with a hammer?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I think Men who love guns so much stockpile them because they've lost something in their life & the gun is their way of restoring or protecting it. Could have been a marriage, a family, a home, a business. It's compensation for an inadequacy in their life. In event they're afraid of something or losing it, so they stock up warehouses of ammunition. Of course everyone eventually dies, so in the end they'll go to the grave surrounded by a pile of useless guns and mountains of unused bullets.

How bout running out of ammo in a Fire Fight - - - - - - -
lcuxx3fietbs.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Men who love guns so much stockpile them because they've lost something in their life & the gun is their way of restoring or protecting it. Could have been a marriage, a family, a home, a business. It's compensation for an inadequacy in their life. In event they're afraid of something or losing it, so they stock up warehouses of ammunition. Of course everyone eventually dies, so in the end they'll go to the grave surrounded by a pile of useless guns and mountains of unused bullets.

How bout running out of ammo in a Fire Fight - - - - - - -
lcuxx3fietbs.jpg

Well in another thread, I think you indicated that you were a war veteran.

Is that correct?

If that's true and you actually saw combat, I can respect your rationale for owning a gun because then you actually paid your dues with rigorous training.

If you had the guts to sign up & fight in a war to watch your fellow soldiers die, then that took guts.

But any idiot who suddenly thinks that he becomes a man just because he went down to Wal Mart to buy a gun without requisite training and experience, aint a man imho.

It's like someone who goes down to a pawn shop, buys some medals and pretends to be a decorated veteran when he's in fact just a chickenhawk

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Pietta reproduction of a 1851 Colt army..

The originals were .36 cal but this one is chambered in .44 cal.

I shoot 30 grains of fffg which is on the hot side for a brass reciever but 20 grains seems like a pussy load.

18527067-1282289771819964-4655824198381358797-o.jpg