I like guns..

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Well thanks to that butthurt cunt maxiperv all my gun pics are gone. :Pissed5:

Karma will get that dutch cunt.
K, I'm a bit thikk. Why were your gun pics removed? How?
Long story but there are a few of us that had our accounts closed at image hosting sites due to Q aka maxis736 filing a complaint against us because we hurted his poor widdle feelers

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Long story but there are a few of us that had our accounts closed at image hosting sites due to Q aka maxis736 filing a complaint against us because we hurted his poor widdle feelers

What? I almost believing you. How, when?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Started almost 2 weeks ago. Maxis filed DMCA (or whatever the fuck the initials are) reports against, Raven, Ice, Dove, and me. Those that had accounts, lost ALL images. Those of us that did without an account, only had the reported image removed. He also reported the site. Fuckin' cockroach he is. Thats why you've seen me so angry lately, and why I was calling him a roach.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Started almost 2 weeks ago. Maxis filed DMCA (or whatever the fuck the initials are) reports against, Raven, Ice, Dove, and me. Those that had accounts, lost ALL images. Those of us that did without an account, only had the reported image removed. He also reported the site. Fuckin' cockroach he is. Thats why you've seen me so angry lately, and why I was calling him a roach.
Well that some grade A prime bullshittery, How can images of guns hurt someone's feelings? BF, just who the Hel are you letting in here?
I'm not a fan of guns, but thats me. Each to their own.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
PyQlz.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
SVT-40 cal. 7.62x54r.... some call these the Russian Garand but they aren't that good but still a cool rifle.

I had two at one time but sadly I sold one.

Don’t laugh, but I loved this rifle in COD WW2, particularly long range. Strangely enough it had bad reviews.
:LOL1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Men who love guns so much stockpile them because they've lost something in their life & the gun is their way of restoring or protecting it. Could have been a marriage, a family, a home, a business. It's compensation for an inadequacy in their life. In event they're afraid of something or losing it, so they stock up warehouses of ammunition. Of course everyone eventually dies, so in the end they'll go to the grave surrounded by a pile of useless guns and mountains of unused bullets.

How bout running out of ammo in a Fire Fight - - - - - - -
lcuxx3fietbs.jpg

Well in another thread, I think you indicated that you were a war veteran.

Is that correct?

If that's true and you actually saw combat, I can respect your rationale for owning a gun because then you actually paid your dues with rigorous training.

If you had the guts to sign up & fight in a war to watch your fellow soldiers die, then that took guts.

But any idiot who suddenly thinks that he becomes a man just because he went down to Wal Mart to buy a gun without requisite training and experience, aint a man imho.

It's like someone who goes down to a pawn shop, buys some medals and pretends to be a decorated veteran when he's in fact just a chickenhawk
I dont shop at Walmart, faggit. :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Real men feel the need to hunt and jerk off - - - - - - -

PS - There once was a time we(man)could fuck any female we want and then the weakies showed up,so when you hear guys refer to the good old days that's what they are talking about!!!
Wow that gave me a bonner - - - - - -

TheHaze, about the only men/people I feel should ideally be entitled to own guns as citizens are former members of the military, partiucularly those who spent several years trained in the storage and operation of firearms and prefereably saw combat

Because they know and understand the limitations of those devices and the responsibility of owning them.

People who did not serve in the military or an equivalent service, then brandish their guns around to feel tough are chickenhawks.

The major problem with the US is that any ghetto slum dweller or rabid extremists thinks he's entitled to own a gun when he doesn't have the education, experience nor the sense of moral responsibility that goes along with it. And that's why there's so many murders and gun fatalities in America.

Other nations have high gun ownership rates and gun culture, but their homicide rates are a fraction of America's and many others. ie like Switzerland. Tho many Swiss own them, gun ownership is thought of as a privilege and almost like an apprenticeship:

...contrast this to America where any deranged Chickenhawk can buy.a gun:

ap_17005793123107-a27449cb92b80fe946ac56444356c86a3abe9d07-s800-c85.jpg

or some Antifa Terrorist:

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Take your bullshit here snowflake..

Ice/Sonny, you're a chickenhawk.

If you didn't do time in combat or a war, yer nothin.

People who owns stashes of guns but didn't servee in the military are like street punks who thin they're tough and wear scores of tattoos all over their bodies.

Used to be, wearing a tattoo meant it was a veteran served in combat.

Now it's just street punks or whores.

Chickenhawks in the same class as those folks, Ice.

What about people who served the war effort by builing weapons systems josephine? Do we count? Lemme know, faggit so I got something else not to give a shit about! :fuckOFF:

And you're a chickenhawk too, Lokmeer.

Especially since your country has so many wars and you didn't volunteer to fight in any of them.

YOu stash loads of weapons to make yourself feel tough.

A real man does his time when his nation calls upon him to do so, Lokmeer.

Real men own guns. faggit assed pussies like you try to disarm real men because you're afraid you might get shot if you impose your jack booted will on them.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
How bout running out of ammo in a Fire Fight - - - - - - -
lcuxx3fietbs.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Well in another thread, I think you indicated that you were a war veteran.

Is that correct?

[/QUOTE]

Yes

1511320230618.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Real men feel the need to hunt and jerk off - - - - - - -

PS - There once was a time we(man)could fuck any female we want and then the weakies showed up,so when you hear guys refer to the good old days that's what they are talking about!!!
Wow that gave me a bonner - - - - - -

TheHaze, about the only men/people I feel should ideally be entitled to own guns as citizens are former members of the military, partiucularly those who spent several years trained in the storage and operation of firearms and prefereably saw combat

Because they know and understand the limitations of those devices and the responsibility of owning them.

People who did not serve in the military or an equivalent service, then brandish their guns around to feel tough are chickenhawks.

The major problem with the US is that any ghetto slum dweller or rabid extremists thinks he's entitled to own a gun when he doesn't have the education, experience nor the sense of moral responsibility that goes along with it. And that's why there's so many murders and gun fatalities in America.

Other nations have high gun ownership rates and gun culture, but their homicide rates are a fraction of America's and many others. ie like Switzerland. Tho many Swiss own them, gun ownership is thought of as a privilege and almost like an apprenticeship:

...contrast this to America where any deranged Chickenhawk can buy.a gun:

ap_17005793123107-a27449cb92b80fe946ac56444356c86a3abe9d07-s800-c85.jpg

or some Antifa Terrorist:

9320494-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Take your bullshit here snowflake..

Ice/Sonny, you're a chickenhawk.

If you didn't do time in combat or a war, yer nothin.

People who owns stashes of guns but didn't servee in the military are like street punks who thin they're tough and wear scores of tattoos all over their bodies.

Used to be, wearing a tattoo meant it was a veteran served in combat.

Now it's just street punks or whores.

Chickenhawks in the same class as those folks, Ice.

What about people who served the war effort by builing weapons systems josephine? Do we count? Lemme know, faggit so I got something else not to give a shit about! :fuckOFF:

And you're a chickenhawk too, Lokmeer.

Especially since your country has so many wars and you didn't volunteer to fight in any of them.

YOu stash loads of weapons to make yourself feel tough.

A real man does his time when his nation calls upon him to do so, Lokmeer.

Real men own guns. faggit assed pussies like you try to disarm real men because you're afraid you might get shot if you impose your jack booted will on them.

But did you serve when you had the chance, Lokmeer?

I don't think you served your country and go into battle when you had the opportunity to, Lokmeer.

And yes, anyone can pull out there credit card and buy a gun.

But it doesn't make the a soldier nor a man, Lokmeer.

Real men accomplish acts of valor

Any fool can buy guns & brandish them pretending to be a man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know about Call of Duty but in real life many German soldiers would ditch their 5 round Mausers for a 10 round SVT-40 if they captured one.

0523.jpg

But did you ever go to war and face combat like those German men, Sonny?

Or do you just watch the war on the History Channel from the comfort of your Lazy Boy in the Living Room?

I actually knew and met Germans who fought in World War II against us.

One of them fought at the Battle of Stalingrad.

None of them stockpiled weapons after the War.

It was a period of their live they didn't want to remember or talk about.

They wanted to forget about the War and everything which reminded them of it.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
^^^
Yeah I was one of the first to jump from the landing craft at Juno beach..

Jesus H Fucking Christ how fucking old do you think I am? ffs

And why are you calling me sonny? Can;t you read a three letter word? It;s Ice ok joe?

Maybe you should stop drinking Lysol, it's fucking you up big time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^

And why are you calling me sonny? Can;t you read a three letter word? It;s Ice ok joe?

so you didn't do your time in a war.

Yet you stockpile yourself with more weapons and ammo than men who actually did.

Anyways, take some to think about it.

They served but you didn't.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
^^^

Yet you stockpile yourself with more weapons and ammo than men who actually did.

So you are saying you need to have been in a war in order to own guns?

You do know that huffing paint will cause brain damage right injun joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^

So you are saying you need to have been in a war in order to own guns?

You do know that huffing paint will cause brain damage right injun joe?

No. I think I made my position clear in a previous post.

Go read it.

It's a bit odd tho, for men who never saw wartime combat nor even served in the military to stockpile 20 guns and stashes of ammo in their basements, especially when they are not in an danger of being attacked nor ever will be.

You live in Alberta right?

Somewhat doubtful that any foreign power is gonna launch an attack on your province.

Y'know when people used to go to war, the government gave them a gun, expected them to go to the front and fight.

And they didn't give 'em 20 guns, it was just one.

More like, they didn't own the gun or the uniform, it owned them and they were expected to pay the government back with their loyalty and wartime service.

All you folk who buy tons of weapons with your credit cards, it's laughable because in realty you're just the product of a prosperous post war economy which enabled you to afford such luxuries your Dads or relatives never could. And they did their time in the military and in wartime when the government asked them to.