I like guns..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
UPS was only one day late. That's not bad considering we just had a busy season. Love after Christmas sales.

One hundred round box of 9mm for $26.99 Canuck bucks times ten = 1000 rounds. :rightON:

137036989-3504389396276646-5628419281598297194-n.jpg
Oh fuck. I'm jealous

looking to sell any of that?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Now conversely, all these .223 short barrelled rifles that actually fall into the pistol category, would be GREAT for smoking a bear in the woods!

Maybe a black bear but a Brown bear you better have something better like when I am in bear country I carry a 7mmMag rifle and a 44 mag side arm and 12 inch blade - - - -

89282.jpg
New-Toy024.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now conversely, all these .223 short barrelled rifles that actually fall into the pistol category, would be GREAT for smoking a bear in the woods!

Maybe a black bear but a Brown bear you better have something better like when I am in bear country I carry a 7mmMag rifle and a 44 mag side arm and 12 inch blade - - - -

89282.jpg
New-Toy024.jpg

Thats what I carry in bear country lol, .44.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

89282.jpg
New-Toy024.jpg

Personally I made a choice 40 years ago for .41 mag. Hardly a nickel's worth of difference between the two, but at longer ranges I have slightly better ballistics, and very little trade down in muzzle energy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, things within 5 feet of me right now....

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

You sound like you live in fear.

And you sound like a typical "oh the police will protect me 24/7" type people (the same police that are quitting in droves). Sorry Lotus, but I dont think your claws are gonna help much when the time comes.

When what time comes? I refuse to live my life in fear. It's like people who declare every decade or so that the apocalypse is nigh. That kind of high level stress kills far more people than the apocalypse ever will.

When I hear your shrill shreaks as the zombies munch on you, dont say I didnt warn you. I'll be too busy trying to make some distance while they go to town on your innards :Grin3:

Honey, if the zombies come, I'm going to just admit that it's my time. Can't stop fate with bullets.

Lol, why ya think I got my samurai sword? I fuck some shit up, Michonne style!!!

Pfft.... fear.... HA!!!!

giphy.gif

Yeah. Get back to me the day you actually have to fight to save your own or anyone else's life. Assuming any of us are still alive by that time.

You have a hard time listening sometimes though. If I say RUN, fucking RUN!!!! lol

If I say FIGHT! We got this!!!

Sword.jpg

OMG. Crazy eyes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They coming for you @LotusBud , better give up now! lololol

giphy.gif

The day that happens, I'll consider getting a gun.

So far, I've never been in a single situation in which I have wished I had a gun, and I have been all over the place. I don't hunker down in my bunker quaking in my boots and stroking my gun while I wait for the boogeyman to come get me. I travel and meet new people and have new experiences all of the time. Why am I alive, since I've done all that sans gun? Weird.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

giphy.gif

So far, I've never been in a single situation in which I have wished I had a gun, and I have been all over the place. I don't hunker down in my bunker quaking in my boots and stroking my gun while I wait for the boogeyman to come get me. I travel and meet new people and have new experiences all of the time. Why am I alive, since I've done all that sans gun? Weird.
That's because they do not sell guns to every idiot that wants one in the country where you live.
There are decent gun control laws, which makes life a lot safer and better :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

That's because they do not sell guns to every idiot that wants one in the country where you live.

Very true. I also travelled all over the USA and lived in places like LA and NYC, and I never needed a gun there. I'd rather be in the country I am in now, where people have sane attitudes toward guns. The hysteria causing people to buy so many guns in the USA is completely unfounded. 99% of these people do not need guns to protect themselves.

Well, okay, maybe now, with the Trumpsters everywhere, more liberals are going to need guns.

Q

Banned

giphy.gif

Very true. I also travelled all over the USA and lived in places like LA and NYC, and I never needed a gun there. I'd rather be in the country I am in now, where people have sane attitudes toward guns. The hysteria causing people to buy so many guns in the USA is completely unfounded. 99% of these people do not need guns to protect themselves.

Well, okay, maybe now, with the Trumpsters everywhere, more liberals are going to need guns.
The problem in the US currently is that it's a vicious circle. Because of all the guns it is actually less safe, so people try to fix it by arming themselves.
In most cases having a gun is not even going to increase safety, it's causing the opposite

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

89282.jpg
New-Toy024.jpg

Personally I made a choice 40 years ago for .41 mag. Hardly a nickel's worth of difference between the two, but at longer ranges I have slightly better ballistics, and very little trade down in muzzle energy.

Yeah, the accuracy of my .44 is limited to close range. I love the accuracy of my .357 though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, things within 5 feet of me right now....

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

You sound like you live in fear.

And you sound like a typical "oh the police will protect me 24/7" type people (the same police that are quitting in droves). Sorry Lotus, but I dont think your claws are gonna help much when the time comes.

When what time comes? I refuse to live my life in fear. It's like people who declare every decade or so that the apocalypse is nigh. That kind of high level stress kills far more people than the apocalypse ever will.

When I hear your shrill shreaks as the zombies munch on you, dont say I didnt warn you. I'll be too busy trying to make some distance while they go to town on your innards :Grin3:

Honey, if the zombies come, I'm going to just admit that it's my time. Can't stop fate with bullets.

Lol, why ya think I got my samurai sword? I fuck some shit up, Michonne style!!!

Pfft.... fear.... HA!!!!

giphy.gif

Yeah. Get back to me the day you actually have to fight to save your own or anyone else's life. Assuming any of us are still alive by that time.

You have a hard time listening sometimes though. If I say RUN, fucking RUN!!!! lol

If I say FIGHT! We got this!!!

Sword.jpg

OMG. Crazy eyes.

Hahahahaha, thats what I was going for!! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

I get what you are saying. But, its when you need it, and dont have it, that it becomes a problem for your safety. The world is not entirely civilized as it seems. You're lucky to have avoided all that. Right now, you cant find hardly squat for ammo. So say you need it, knowing something about to happen, its already too late. Its like not having TP during the great TP crisis lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

I get what you are saying. But, its when you need it, and dont have it, that it becomes a problem for your safety. The world is not entirely civilized as it seems. You're lucky to have avoided all that. Right now, you cant find hardly squat for ammo. So say you need it, knowing something about to happen, its already too late. Its like not having TP during the great TP crisis lol.

Yeah, but you can't find it because hysterics bought it all up. Millions of people have far more than they will ever use. It's a vicious cycle, and a stupid one.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Yeah, but you can't find it because hysterics bought it all up. Millions of people have far more than they will ever use. It's a vicious cycle, and a stupid one.

You ignorant coward.... :facepalm:

Q

Banned

giphy.gif

Nope, she's thinking. You should also try it for a change, it's fun :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Hey DD. Didn’t we agree to keep this thread spam free?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hey DD. Didn’t we agree to keep this thread spam free?

Then why are you still here?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh, come on Q. You know Arms Dealer Brat is right. I AM a coward because I'm not trembling in my bunker surrounded by guns and I'm just living my life instead.

Q

Banned

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh, come on Q. You know Arms Dealer Brat is right. I AM a coward because I'm not trembling in my bunker surrounded by guns and I'm just living my life instead.
If that's how the kids nowadays define "coward", then I am happy to also be a coward!
Living my life and enjoying it. Not letting my life get spoiled by irrational fears

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If that's how the kids nowadays define "coward", then I am happy to also be a coward!
Living my life and enjoying it. Not letting my life get spoiled by irrational fears

Liar, you kept your kids in on Halloween.

Q

Banned

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yup, because in my country we do not celebrate it :)

Any more bullshit you want to accuse me of?

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yup, because in my country we do not celebrate it :)

Any more bullshit you want to accuse me of?
Take it here you fucking low IQ dutch cunt.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

89282.jpg
New-Toy024.jpg
ab928d5cc4bf095a4b56f2150245c0df.png