If i wanted to impress Big...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
.....I wouldnt even bother trying and I'd just be constantly ripping on the resident leftards.

He has asked me so many times why I even bother. IF I'm doing anything "for Big" I'm probably making him roll his eyes.

I dont give a single rip shit about impressing anyone, least of all him(no offense Big). I'm well past feeling some need to impress him or anyone. If some one likes me? Cool. If not? I'll live. I survived him actually dumping me I think I can survive him not being "impressed" with me. He seems to like me well enough.

Its weak as fuck to dismiss what someone is saying by attacking them as a person. If your positions are right and make sense you should not have to do that.

If I was interested in impressing Mr Big I wouldnt waste a single key stroke trying to reason with any of you lefties. I'd just just be ripping you to pieces 24/7 cracking him up with it. I wouldnt be doing what he tells me not to bother doing.

If you guys want to insult people you should learn how to suck it up and stop pretending you guys were being nice and reasonable and us meany right wingers are just all hateful and nasty. The majority of time you guys are the instigators.

And you know it's pretty often I see his point.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
.....I wouldnt even bother trying and I'd just be constantly ripping on the resident leftards.

He has asked me so many times why I even bother. IF I'm doing anything "for Big" I'm probably making him roll his eyes.

I dont give a single rip shit about impressing anyone, least of all him(no offense Big). I'm well past feeling some need to impress him or anyone. If some one likes me? Cool. If not? I'll live. I survived him actually dumping me I think I can survive him not being "impressed" with me. He seems to like me well enough.

Its weak as fuck to dismiss what someone is saying by attacking them as a person. If your positions are right and make sense you should not have to do that.

If I was interested in impressing Mr Big I wouldnt waste a single key stroke trying to reason with any of you lefties. I'd just just be ripping you to pieces 24/7 cracking him up with it. I wouldnt be doing what he tells me not to bother doing.

If you guys want to insult people you should learn how to suck it up and stop pretending you guys were being nice and reasonable and us meany right wingers are just all hateful and nasty. The majority of time you guys are the instigators.

you know I love it when you kick these toolbags right up their prolapsed shitters. They're fucking morons

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're kicking ass! Wasting time, BUT KICKING ASS! :ThumbsUp1:

I like to think I'm planting seeds at least.

It's just incredibly stupid to dismiss any of my points by saying I only have my stances to impress a man. And a man I already impressed a long time ago.

We hit it off enough to take it into real life. Just might be because we think a like in many regards. Who would guess?!

I liked how I was accused of "pretending to be a Republican" to impress Big. I've never pretended to be Republican ever.

I think this shit says more about how strong and thought out stances make people uncomfortable and if they cant respond to what's being said... they immediately start trying to degrade it.

Just deal with the points. I already know shit about myself lol.

If I'm pretending or faking for the purpose of impressing a man(lol) it should be easy as fuck to wreck my stances. This has been said more than once and it's the stupidest most childish shit.....who even thinks like that? Even if it was so... that doesnt make me wrong, JS.

Weak.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok what did I miss? Has Dove slashed the tyres on Aidsman's wheelchair again?

Just another accusation that I only post what I post to impress Big.

Maybe all the negative personal jabs about me being some pitiful and undesirable desperate person just trying so hard to get Big "impressed" should have it's own thread since it been a rhetoric on the forums literally for years. Like even when we were a couple.

I take it like a desperate attempt to demean my natural confidence.

Why the fuck would anyone even pick a rando off the internet they have nothing in common with and be like "This one. We share no common ground and have no chemistry but I'm gonna fake myself to get them to like me" lmao.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I assume one of the resident SJW's made the accusation? They're just tired of getting verbally bitchslapped on a daily basis and having their retarded political views shoved up their ass, so they're resorting to baseless personal ad hom crap in an attempt to hurt your feelz.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I assume one of the resident SJW's made the accusation? They're just tired of getting verbally bitchslapped on a daily basis and having their retarded political views shoved up their ass, so they're resorting to baseless personal ad hom crap in an attempt to hurt your feelz.

Yep. As well as others mad at me for disagreeing with them.

It's a theme no matter how civil I am to call me batshit crazy, a slut, stupid and.....desperately trying to get Big.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're one of the most civil people on here, I don't know how you manage it to be honest LOL.

I genuinely believe in my positions.

And for years I've opposed abortion. I've been the person on the sidewalk outside these places.

I'm used to taking unpopular stances and getting hate flung at me.

I havent changed much at all, I've had the same positions for years. So accusing me of "faking Republican" to cheat a man out of his affection is a pretty big stretch.....especailly when I've never been Republican.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm impressed!

:Good1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just keep your kids away from Stubby. All will be well.