Just wanted to say...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Bastard Factory thanks for all the chances over the years, hope this place flourishes like never before, and have an awesome. My neighbour's beloved dog Beaches has passed on the next world. May he rest in Peace but his death is too great for me to overcome. I shall drink myself to death as I yes me found out that the dog raped and what he dieded of is killing me too. So Rest in Peace. Thank you for your amazing support though I knew I could count on all my friends. I will get a family member to spread the word when I perish. I gotta suffer a lot first which is good the dying do deserve this I deserve this. I may even look like the Elephant Man in the end. Jesus say a prayer for me y'all.

God bless DEATH. See you all on the other side... and CUT!! maybe we get another take at this too. Okay now. Ban all my profiles too BF or my family will destroy you. Yeah seriously delete Delete DELETE. I can't stand fake ass niggers and claiming to be dead. Those that do deserve even worse and their families.

.........flatlining now.

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What in the single fuck is this? Obviously @Bastard Factory Peaches aka Lily hacked my account. Ban him/her/it immediately. If I eveeeeer do such a thing like this I would had said fuck y'alls and your children but this wasn't ME. The fake dead person is just trying to gain more attention, sympathy, and that other mushy bullshit.

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
DO NOT BAN ME... well obviously ban me if I go too beyond the rules WHICH I haven't so...

Any ways moving on(If I was behind this all and Peaches death well sorry but not sorry.)