Is Dovey Pregnant?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I think we're missing the point here.

Is Dovey pregnant? Is it Bland's progeny? A genetic soup of Hillbilly Crack Whore and blue painted underpants denier.

Does Dovey need an abortion under these new Draconian abortion laws?

I, for one, will pay for a rusty nail and a Haitian Voodoo Witch to perform the ceremony.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Is Dovey pregnant? Is it Bland's progeny? A genetic soup of Hillbilly Crack Whore and blue painted underpants denier.

I, for one, will pay for a rusty nail and a Haitian Voodoo Witch to perform the ceremony.

I do fuck her a lot S, of dat there be no doubt.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I tried dat everyone...I ended up murdering my wife with a A Complete Guide to Fishing hardback.

Luckily, I escaped justice by claiming a Scouser did it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Next up the Yanks will be compelled to use the Yorkshire Rhythm method, it's like da Catholic Rhythm method where you spunk on their face, or wipe yourself on yer own string simmit.

Why would that need to be done? We have tons of readily available birth control and contraceptives. We even have Plan B emergency contraceptives available everywhere including for free at every ER and health dept.

So you fink the states will stop at RW? If conception is life, then life must be protected at all costs. Every sperm is sacred. Why not ban rubbers, or any other form of contraception, doesn't the baby Jesus belie that you are just a piece of human vermin?

What the fuck do you even mean by "stop at RW"? Wtf does that mean, Bland? That language doesnt make sense.

And no is giving a shit about sperm, you ignorant fucking dumb ass. And no one has a problems with any contraception. The fuck are you getting this shit?

Be clear, coherent and specific. All you are doing is blathering out poorly composed stereotypes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is your opinion on a woman's reproductive rights old man?

Women have the right to reproduce. They also have the right not to reproduce.

If we lived in a society of semi imntelligent beings though there'd be no reason for abortion. You have sex and you know that day that you have a chance of being pregnant. Go get the morning after pill. Only abortions needed are for medical reasons. Easy

Unless they can have neonates brains sucked out..these fuckers arent happy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No one needs abortions. I would keep the baby and sue Bland for child support.

That's why he is so outraged. Abortions are cheaper.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Are we having a baby naming sweepstake?

For a girl Morag Trailerpark Dovesdottir

For a boy Hamish Musclecar Blandsson

Like the way I was demographically sensitive and used traditional Icelandic surnames to avoid the double barrelled conundrum

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did every one of Trump's picks for SCOTUS deny they wid interfere wiff Roe V's Wade?
They lied, or answered in a way to indicate they considered Roe settled law.
.Yes - they lied but isn't that what conservatives do?
Who was unsuspecting?

Those USSC justices aren't even judges. They are rightwing activist enablers who wish implement their own version of social values on the rest of society. America's highest judicial institution has become a glorified kangaroo court where outcomes are already pre determined. What's the point of having a supreme Court? May as well get a rubber stamping machine instead.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
For anyone with enough brain cells and a grasp of the English language to read for themselves; here's what the justices these libfarts are crying about lying actually said

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and for the imbeciles who do not understand what precedent actually is

The Supreme Court needs to have the power to overturn "settled" constitutional decisions in order to prevent the permanent entrenchment of terrible precedents.

it's almost as if there are appellate courts for a fucking reason or something.

but um.... they didn't issue a decision I like so IMPEACH them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking libtards turning the country into a banana republic

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If we lived in a society of semi imntelligent beings though there'd be no reason for abortion. You have sex and you know that day that you have a chance of being pregnant. Go get the morning after pill. Only abortions needed are for medical reasons. Easy
The whole ovulation thing doesn't work like a damn clock for many women. For many, many women. And in the great USofA they want to get rid of the morning after pill, too.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The whole ovulation thing doesn't work like a damn clock for many women. For many, many women. And in the great USofA they want to get rid of the morning after pill, too.
.. .Sex is for procreation.
Sex...HUUH, whud izzzz it goud fawh
. absolutely nuthin. (except procreating)
Sayid agen...

Yours truly,
. podHolliday

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like the way I was demographically sensitive and used traditional Icelandic surnames to avoid the double barrelled conundrum

Just for clarity purposes I'm definately NOT pregnant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just for clarity purposes I'm definately NOT pregnant.
admin is pregnant tho

he's birthing melties daily

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.. .Sex is for procreation.
Sex...HUUH, whud izzzz it goud fawh
. absolutely nuthin. (except procreating)
Sayid agen...

Yours truly,
. podHolliday

It actually is a reproductive act but we also do it for pleasure and bonding.

Your side of the politcal spectrum makes it cheap and disgusting. On par with taking a shit. They act like it's an entitlement, and that they likewise have the right to force "celebrating" their kinks and fetishes onto everyone for the purpose of "normalizing" it. As if it's not normal unless you can do it in public and teach kindergarten students about it.

And then your side of the spectrum turns around and slut shames women who dare to draw clear sexual boundaries against something your ilk demands. Like sharing prison cells with rapists and taking 8 year olds to drag shows.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did every one of Trump's picks for SCOTUS deny they wid interfere wiff Roe V's Wade?
Who was unsuspecting?

Those USSC justices aren't even judges. They are rightwing activist enablers who wish implement their own version of social values on the rest of society. America's highest judicial institution has become a glorified kangaroo court where outcomes are already pre determined. What's the point of having a supreme Court? May as well get a rubber stamping machine instead.

So consisting Canada literally has the same politcal landscape surrounding abortion do you feel the same way about your country?

Because any province or county or however your country is set up could vote to ban abortion and your federal government would allow it.

Where do get this rant from? Funny how if Roe had codified into law you wouldnt be throwing a fit about left wing extremists running America. But when the SCOTUS makes a decision you dont like that makes THEM extremists?

Joe what if you are the extremist here? Because the only thing over turning Roe has done has turned the decisions back over to the states for the PEOPLE to decide. Explain how allowing the people to decide the laws and regulations is the SCOTUS "implementing their own version" of anything? They literally just turned it over to the people. That's the OPPOSITE of inplementing their own values.

You are literally mad that the people now get to decide and we dont have the SCOTUS forcing values. Do you understand Roe was literally forcing left wing values?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So do all you guys also have a problem with all the banned medical procedures and surgeries?

We have a lot of medical procedures that are banned in the US. Funny we never see that being fought. Were is our autonomy with that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The way these leftist vermin are carrying on you'd honest think babies just spontaneously appear in a woman's womb without any deliberate activity on the part of the woman.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who was unsuspecting?

So consisting Canada literally has the same politcal landscape surrounding abortion do you feel the same way about your country?

Because any province or county or however your country is set up could vote to ban abortion and your federal government would allow it.

Where do get this rant from? Funny how if Roe had codified into law you wouldnt be throwing a fit about left wing extremists running America. But when the SCOTUS makes a decision you dont like that makes THEM extremists?

Joe what if you are the extremist here? Because the only thing over turning Roe has done has turned the decisions back over to the states for the PEOPLE to decide. Explain how allowing the people to decide the laws and regulations is the SCOTUS "implementing their own version" of anything? They literally just turned it over to the people. That's the OPPOSITE of inplementing their own values.

You are literally mad that the people now get to decide and we dont have the SCOTUS forcing values. Do you understand Roe was literally forcing left wing values?

But Canada doesn't criminalize doctors who perform abortions either.

US states like Texas are going off the deep end by refusing to compromise on the issue. Abortion is not a zero sum game or black and white issue.

What this criminalization of abortion will do in some states is to create a massive shortage of qualified obstetricians. Either they'll quit or move to a blue state or choose a new specialization or just refuse to practice in red states like Texas.

The ones who will be hardest hit are the poorer red states. Qualified specialit's won't want the hassle of having their credentials questioned. Ie the case of miscarriages. Since the state has ruled abortions illegal now they'll investigate whether it was a miscarriage or an abortion. Also they can be snitched and spied upon.

What qualified professional would want to put up with that? So you may end up with a situation where expectant mothers in red states will have to travel to a blue state just to get a check up because there are no obgyn's in their state. Never mind an abortion just routine procedures.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who was unsuspecting?

US states like Texas are going off the deep end by refusing to compromise on the issue. Abortion is not a zero sum game or black and white issue.

What this criminalization of abortion will do in some states is to create a massive shortage of qualified obstetricians. Either they'll quit or move to a blue state or choose a new specialization or just refuse to practice in red states like Texas.

The ones who will be hardest hit are the poorer red states. Qualified specialit's won't want the hassle of having their credentials questioned. Ie the case of miscarriages. Since the state has ruled abortions illegal now they'll investigate whether it was a miscarriage or an abortion. Also they can be snitched and spied upon.

What qualified professional would want to put up with that? So you may end up with a situation where expectant mothers in red states will have to travel to a blue state just to get a check up because there are no obgyn's in their state. Never mind an abortion just routine procedures.

They could Joe if people voted on it and wanted it.

And Joe stop with the medical misinformation.

The point is that the SCOTUS literally just allowed the matter to be decided by the states. There was nothing activisty there. This is literally how out government works.

You have been having a tizzy and literally claiming that the SCOTUS should always cater to the left or there is no point in having one. That they are forcing something somehow when in reality....they stop forcing the abortion issue and now the people can decide.

That's democracy is it not?

You are willing to repeat propaganda that anti abortion is some male movement to control women(its not.....that's actually the opposite) that pro lifers offer nothing (another falsehood) and the usual lazy smears.

Perhaps now the discussion can be more rooted in the facts and truth surrounding this issue.

No clue where you get the miscarriage thing from but I'm sure the etopic thing will be mixed in. Miscarriages and etopics have never ever been part of elective abortion and these are all entirely separate. They are not the same.

Elective abortion are done in free standing clinics by abortionists who have no hospital admission priviledges. These are not done in hospitals, not offered by OBs, are not a normal "healthcare" service. There is not going to be investigations done on women who miscarry. Anywhere. That's not how this works. That is activist fear mongering.

You guys never ever actually listen. You run with your biases on this.

What about other banned medical procedures? Do these same standards apply to those?

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who was unsuspecting?

The point is that the SCOTUS literally just allowed the matter to be decided by the states. There was nothing activisty there. This is literally how out government works.

You have been having a tizzy and literally claiming that the SCOTUS should always cater to the left or there is no point in having one. That they are forcing something somehow when in reality....they stop forcing the abortion issue and now the people can decide.

You are willing to repeat propaganda that anti abortion is some male movement to control women(its not.....that's actually the opposite) that pro lifers offer nothing (another falsehood) and the usual lazy smears.

Perhaps now the discussion can be more rooted in the facts and truth surrounding this issue.

No clue where you get the miscarriage thing from but I'm sure the etopic thing will be mixed in. Miscarriages and etopics have never ever been part of elective abortion and these are all entirely separate. They are not the same.

Elective abortion are done in free standing clinics by abortionists who have no hospital admission priviledges. These are not done in hospitals, not offered by OBs, are not a normal "healthcare" service. There is not going to be investigations done on women who miscarry. Anywhere. That's not how this works. That is activist fear mongering.

What about other banned medical procedures? Do these same standards apply to those?
There's so much misinformation Dove, including by our prime minister..

The American Supreme Court didn't ban abortion, but that is how too many ignorant people are spinning it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who was unsuspecting?

Heres an article about obgyn's reconsiderING their careers in Texas because the laws are so severe:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And because there are so many legal landmines, patients will have to go out of state to a blue one just to receive adequate care.