Is mental illness a perquisite of Trump Support?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won 2020 even with all the cheating. They had to stuff in votes in the middle of the night to pull off the election theft for biden.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
being a deviant child molesting pervert is a prerequisite to liberalism -- obviously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, and posting a fringe view that the corporate media provided you with doesnt support that.

However.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Within-study meta-analysis of all the results found that extreme liberals had a 150% increased rate of mental illness compared to moderates. The finding of increased mental illness among left-wingers is congruent with numerous findings based on related constructs, such as positive relationships between conservatism, religiousness and health in general"

And you know...it really shows. Hence why people say "leftism is a mental disorder". It also kind explains why you guys believe lies so easily and refuse to later your view when presented with facts.

I mean....calling yourselves liberals while being actively antiliberal is dishonest AF. You guys are literally the opposite of everything you claim to be. Disconnected from reality. Psychologically castrated. Unable to engage in reasoned arguments and civil discourse and using narcissistic abuse tactics to try to deflect from that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

"'I never thought leopards would eat *my* face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party."​

73,979 Views•11d

hypocrisy-domestic-terrorism-leopard-now-looking-for-votes-jan62021-current-events-First-some-sources-Mother-Jones-motherjone

First, some sources: Mother Jones:
CBS:
CNN:
Fox (yes, even they reported on this):
Wiki:
Second, my 2 cents: fwiw, I think she should be moved, but petitioning people like Greene and Gaetz seems an odd decision. Yes they are painfully annoying shils for criminal and terrorists, and Jessica most certainly is one, yet it is incumbent upon them to deny even the existence of transgenderism otherwise they rile their capricious and intentionally obtuse base of Trumpers. Finally, just what world do these people live in? Are they so incredibly blinkered that they think the brand of hate that targets their peers won't be targetted on themselves?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Finally, just what world do these people live in? Are they so incredibly blinkered that they think the brand of hate that targets their peers won't be targetted on themselves?
The poor useful idiots. Hard to believe that anyone actually voted for the thing a second time - okay, if a person is a total moron they might have made a mistake the first time, but a second time, certainly that is indication of severe mental illness, but those who are willing to vote for a career criminal and traitor to the United States a third time, against the very concept of Liberalism in favor of dictatorship should be regarded as willfully guilty of treason and dispatched forthwith.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The poor useful idiots. Hard to believe that anyone actually voted for the thing a second time - okay, if a person is a total moron they might have made a mistake the first time, but a second time, certainly that is indication of severe mental illness, but those who are willing to vote for a career criminal and traitor to the United States a third time, against the very concept of Liberalism in favor of dictatorship should be regarded as willfully guilty of treason and dispatched forthwith.

Complete traitors to the nation. For the second time in our history, that group turns its back on the country.