Is my girlfriend Fuckable??

Fuckable with your dick??

• Total voters

THROB

Factory Bastard
zGEyTPk.png

here's the sexy piece of ass I've been banging for almost 3 weeks now and is probably the coolest chick. Which means all your woman here are fangled faced mattress soilers are just wasting time.

Her names Claudia and she calls me the Crystal Casanova of Methvania because I can get killer shit. I been hanging at her place and when she goes to work now i root through her stuff and find pills and bills for my mini market sugar rush. my question is only because i need to know where i stand amongst other girls. at the bar.. yea, i wont lie she was easy, NO I DID NOT PAY FOR THIS ONE! we watched part of a movie together at a garage party,, got freaky and put my tongue down her throat. i called her back, took her to Dennys and we fucked in her sisters bathroom because she didnt want to be alone, then she realized I was the man she thought i was.. her eating habits are so so.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I prefer the asians, because white girls lie too much. but she'll do for now. a little loud, thick accent, which i love. exotic like and was all over me in the grocery store we had sex in the Safeway parking lot and got caught by a hideously fat family getting into their shit brown minivan. both got $400 tickets because some soccer moms kids got "scared for life",.(i might pay hers) i am not getting married though.ever. shes a assist. manager of Wendys on Millner so she basically wrights her own hours and is real smart. This chick is freaky in bed (shower stall, balcony, her sister Helmas bathroom) and does things I dont want to know who taught her, shes really strong. she asked me what this place was yesterday. she was looking into my bookmarks which i didnt like much. i was thinking if we can get some confidence building going forward here she will maybe join this cow farm.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Nah. Nothing against her, it's just way too easy to picture her a decade from now holding up a line in some establishment, loudly demanding to Speak To The Manager.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="THROB, post: 14613, And she is real smart. [/QUOTE]

And works for Wendys- -- -- -- -:Confused3:

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Yea man, she's working at a wendys restarauunt with a chickie named-- Monica Mooch who I can't stand to look at and will eventually run a railroad spike through her face. She'll suck up all of your stash if you let it out on a plate. never smiles and never talks and when Im trying to entertain shes just in the way. I let her over here because shes got a car and lets me have a Newport whenever I ask, I dont buy packs because that officially makes me a smoker again., but I know shes only here because of Claudia.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I will try to trade for a video camera by fall and shoots some sex stuff to post up. I am on unemployment for awhile so it will be hard to save up for one by then but if I get a job at this door to door Google ranking company thing than Im set!

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I just sent 2 people here a few pics of Claudia re doing step by step the refrigerater scene frm 9 1/2 weeks movie EXACTLY LIKE KIM BESSENGERS,. She said it's her favorite movie and I was like Fucking whaaaaa@!!! "your wasting the Heinz honeybabylover!",. still wish I had that shit on video tho,. then had to clean up kitchen floor, carpets and shower and had no paper towels, only 2 bathtowels in whole apartment so we used kitty litter to soak up stuff and it was all grey muddylike just left it.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Haven't seen here in 4 days. Went to the trailer she was staying at and she went out the back window.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Its good that you have a beautiful girlfriend, however I wouldn't want to sleep with her because she is with you. Now if she broke up with you and is single, I might consider. Seriously Throb, she's off the market.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Thanks anus leech. I never said this was my luxury dream place, I said all I can afford is a place like this until I get a roommate because I cant move out of state until August 2020 because of my fucked up felonies.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Either way, I have the best of both worlds! I don't work- hot chicks- free drugs- we were shooting speed and fucking really hard for a really long time felt like without sleep all last week until she finally called in sick one day and stopped talking to me for about 16 hours,,,. she said she was sleeping, but I doubt it so we will see. She never sleeps and pops perscription pills to keep her focused.

This was probably the first white girl I've had banged in over 5 years. Shes was JUST SMOKING HOT and back been down at my house for last 2 weeks now making shadow pictures with charcoal so I put the moves on her, she was an student or something at UCSD then dropped out because dad stopped paying or someshit.

I have really strong fingers and woman love it.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Either way, I have the best of both worlds! I don't work- hot chicks- free drugs- we were shooting speed and fucking really hard for a really long time felt like without sleep all last week until she finally called in sick one day and stopped talking to me for about 16 hours,,,. she said she was sleeping, but I doubt it so we will see. She never sleeps and pops perscription pills to keep her focused.

This was probably the first white girl I've had banged in over 5 years. Shes was JUST SMOKING HOT and back been down at my house for last 2 weeks now making shadow pictures with charcoal so I put the moves on her, she was an student or something at UCSD then dropped out because dad stopped paying or someshit.

So, are you still together? Married? Kids?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

You must not know THROB - that girl most likey took his money and tools(for cutting down copper wire) and ran off !

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You must not know THROB - that girl most likey took his money and tools(for cutting down copper wire) and ran off !

Do women like that take sexy topless pics for you? No, she was in love with him and wanted something of him, he was probably more than willing to give ;-)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
the biggest beauty and look at her titties, yummy !
but one thing, she's invisible .. have fun all .. jerk off's .. lol.
empty-bed-and-unmade-at-the-first-light-of-dawn-picture-id1007422926

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m happy for you Throb. She’s a winner. I bet she’s happy to sleep on the wet spot.