Is this a board for the criminally insane?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would not abuse my 15 year old dyke turnip by outting her sexuality on an XXX RATED adult board filled with male deviates..... Hate crimes still occur on homosexual turnips.

It is very, very poor mothering imho.
YOu might make a child or two want to commit suicide tho.

Biggie ~ did I just flame a kid or something?

No, you tried to flame me with an old troll and failed.
I dunno, I see a lot of you consistently crying about it tho

can't be all that much of a fail.

Especially when you turds are displaying clearly that you cannot distinguish the difference between flaming horrible parenting and flame the child who was unlucky enough to have that parent

Biggie ~ don't let me rain on your foot barbecue or anything crazy like that tho

Last night, these two drooling parenting failures compared a parent openly saying "my daughter is buying books with her girlfriend on a double date with my other daughter and her boyfriend" to telling everyone your son only has one testicle.

Of course they are not offended by my daughter who has a boyfriend. Just the gay kid.

Oh when Casket was actually attacking my kid with homophobic slurs, she said my wasnt gay.....shes a dyke. That's right.

Then she shifted when she realized she was clowning her own "mob".....then it became a convo about how I'm outing PI. Now I'm "outing" her sexuality....and she might get hate crimed now. Shes legit falling all over herself trying to turn her psychotic homophobia on me.

Bahahaha. Flea must love the taste of her own feet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would not abuse my 15 year old dyke turnip by outting her sexuality on an XXX RATED adult board filled with male deviates..... Hate crimes still occur on homosexual turnips.

It is very, very poor mothering imho.
YOu might make a child or two want to commit suicide tho.

Biggie ~ did I just flame a kid or something?

And Flea says attacking kids is bad.

But not if you try to destroy their parents income, cyber stalk their addresses, or call them homophobic slurs and try to use them as "flame fodder".

Your turnip is a dyke. You blasted it allmover this forum....haha... deal with it house squatter.

Deal with what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent exactly what am I dealing with? Eh?

How you guys attack kids in the same thread where you full of shit morons were preaching about how "omg no one should do that" lmaoooo.

Only people who do that grimy shit are you people but thank you for service Casket in showing people how Flea really is. A bias hypocritical drama whore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Last night, these two drooling parenting failures compared a parent openly saying "my daughter is buying books with her girlfriend on a double date with my other daughter and her boyfriend" to telling everyone your son only has one testicle.

From what I heard her son had THREE testicles actually.

Except on Sundays, that's the lords day

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you know that dykes are not gay, though?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea says people who attack innocent kids are scum.

While the only one doing it....Casket....is in the back ground getting ready to huff and puff and get on the Southern Poverty watch list because my daughter has a girlfriend :LOL1:

Casket has made Poofers parody very valid lol.

You know junkies, prostitutes and dykes are going to hell right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you know that dykes are not gay, though?
Didn't know that...

Only thing I did know is that a certain someone already mentioned had three testicles depending on time of day and mood of the other male family members

Biggie ~ Oh ma gawd, I'm flaming babies againz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

While the only one doing it....Casket....is in the back ground getting ready to huff and puff and get on the Southern Poverty watch list because my daughter has a girlfriend :LOL1:

DO you think you might know someone sitting in a scooter with one testicle greeting people as they arrive?

Asking for a friend

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why'd y'all bring your petty BS to this thread? You just can't quit each other. SMH

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like how Casket claimed I told her Big was the "vice president of a bank"? Lmaoooo

He runs a successful business but not a bank...

I won't say how I know...
Somebody better check on Seamajor.

He's going to go into apocalyptic shock when he reads this :LMAO2:

I like how confident Casket is in her cyber stalking skills where she actually tried to say I told her that you are a VP of a bank and the whole "make other people look like the PI hounds by sharing PI and saying so and so gave it" would work here lmaoooo.

They tried to blame that eviction thing about me on one of my random "friends" telling them as well.

That wasnt correct info either lol.

What. A. Joke lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why'd y'all bring your petty BS to this thread? You just can't quit each other. SMH
Should we be out with the rest of the area 51 looking neck beards burning whats left of Minneapolis to the ground instead?

let me know and I'll chatter a flight

because your opinion matters to me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And NONE of us are gonna share our ice water with you when Satan makes you scrub our toilets.

Yo Caskets gonna go full blown Shirly Phelps any minute now lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Like how Casket claimed I told her Big was the "vice president of a bank"? Lmaoooo

I like how confident Casket is in her cyber stalking skills where she actually tried to say I told her that you are a VP of a bank and the whole "make other people look like the PI hounds by sharing PI and saying so and so gave it" would work here lmaoooo.

They tried to blame that eviction thing about me on one of my random "friends" telling them as well.

What. A. Joke lol
Well, I'd say she's failing miserably.

I was a Senior VP at a bank

a whole 120,000 a year difference in stock options, bonuses and petty cash accounts

so it is a considerable miscalculation on her part.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Should we be out with the rest of the area 51 looking neck beards burning whats left of Minneapolis to the ground instead?

Well, actually, I was suggesting that you make your own thread to bitch and whinge in, not that you go out and start shooting people. There's usually more than two options in any given situation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, actually, I was suggesting that you make your own thread to bitch and whinge in, not that you go out and start shooting people. There's usually more than two options in any given situation.
If I shot a pedophile in the face would that make you give birth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What. A. Joke lol

a whole 120,000 a year difference in stock options, bonuses and petty cash accounts

Just a bit :LOL1:

It's like that when you got cyber stalkers on boards though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Maybe he could pitch a tent on a Cali sidewalk, shoot up, steal, and shit on the street...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe he could pitch a tent on a Cali sidewalk, shoot up, steal, and shit on the street...

Well than what am I gonna do?

You guys are passing out all the good jobs :Pissed5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SHe'd nominate me for a spot on the cabinet if I did that

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What. A. Joke lol

Maybe he could just start his own thread, and you all could fling shit at each other there. You other options make about as much sense as the spaghetti that fills your brain pan in the place of an actual brain.