Is this a board for the criminally insane?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would not abuse my 15 year old dyke turnip by outting her sexuality on an XXX RATED adult board filled with male deviates..... Hate crimes still occur on homosexual turnips.

It is very, very poor mothering imho.
YOu might make a child or two want to commit suicide tho.

Biggie ~ did I just flame a kid or something?

And Flea says attacking kids is bad.

But not if you try to destroy their parents income, cyber stalk their addresses, or call them homophobic slurs and try to use them as "flame fodder".

Your turnip is a dyke. You blasted it allmover this forum....haha... deal with it house squatter.
Beats being a stiff tho, No?
I don't know, I'm not a stiff.....ask your father
I can't. He's a stiff. Just like your son.

He wasn't gay tho.

Biggie ~ Hoe Hoe HOe and away we go

You are such a boring asshole. I mean, I really and truly pity you. You're not funny, and you're not clever. You're just an angry little hater who hates yourself so much the only way you can feel good about yourself is to say the lowest things you can think of to other people. Not even original things. Just repetitive, dull-minded hatred. Over and over and over.

He is only doing that because Casket has been calling my daughter a dyke and attacking her because shes gay.

Shes also kinda going WB about it lol.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would not abuse my 15 year old dyke turnip by outting her sexuality on an XXX RATED adult board filled with male deviates..... Hate crimes still occur on homosexual turnips.

It is very, very poor mothering imho.
YOu might make a child or two want to commit suicide tho.

Biggie ~ did I just flame a kid or something?

And Flea says attacking kids is bad.

But not if you try to destroy their parents income, cyber stalk their addresses, or call them homophobic slurs and try to use them as "flame fodder".

Your turnip is a dyke. You blasted it allmover this forum....haha... deal with it house squatter.
Beats being a stiff tho, No?
I don't know, I'm not a stiff.....ask your father
I can't. He's a stiff. Just like your son.

He wasn't gay tho.

Biggie ~ Hoe Hoe HOe and away we go

You are such a boring asshole. I mean, I really and truly pity you. You're not funny, and you're not clever. You're just an angry little hater who hates yourself so much the only way you can feel good about yourself is to say the lowest things you can think of to other people. Not even original things. Just repetitive, dull-minded hatred. Over and over and over.

@Omnipotent ^^^^^^

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To Everyone,

If you've been posting for so long that you think trolling a woman over her dead son and seeing pictures of murdered and mutilated children is just part of the game, you have been seriously damaged by your activities on the internet and you should seek professional help immediately, before you end up in prison or in a state mental institution.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To Everyone,

If you've been posting for so long that you think trolling a woman over her dead son and seeing pictures of murdered and mutilated children is just part of the game, you have been seriously damaged by your activities on the internet and you should seek professional help immediately, before you end up in prison or in a state mental institution.

I guess you miss how Casket is the one who drags my kids into all her hatefests?

Pointing out how shes buddying up and enabling a pathological abusive man who made a parody of her dead son isnt trolling her. Its pointing out her total hypocrisy.

This scumbag has been ranting about how my daughter is a "dyke" and sending us to hell but sure.

I do not attack peoples kids. And I'm not going to their board to start shit with them. They bring it and whine and bitch when they get mocked or called out.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny how when you take the middle ground and try to be the adult, everyone gets mad at you, even though you haven't taken sides in the argument.

I'm just sick of all of you with this crap.

Please grow up.

Thanks in advance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief. I'm not mad and I'm not interested in recruiting people.

Uhg Lotus.....you'll see.

Everyone is sick of it. They go off whether I'm ripping them or not. Casket looks for my address and now shes saying my daughter can get hate crimed.

I'll step back and you see for yourself. Theyve been doing this same shit for 15 years.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
To Everyone,

Lotus, when was the last time you actually got laid?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To Everyone,

Yeah, not believing in trolling about dead children means I haven't gotten laid. That makes perfect sense. In Chad World, anyway.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
To Everyone,

Yeah, not believing in trolling about dead children means I haven't gotten laid. That makes perfect sense. In Chad World, anyway.
Who said anything about anything other then questioning when was the last time you got laid?

As you can see, LotusBush, I made you a trophy thread.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I've always said all gore goes HERE ..This is not a gore board and not in our vision.

SSS posted the kid gore pic once... don't revisit that thread. A shock pic here or there happens around here, but the repetitiveness will get shut down... rather than creating a new rule for such a rare deal, I'd rather focus on the perp.

Eh? If grim lets me post a volley animal abuse - just once - this whole board will all demand I be banned. Soft ass bitches...

You can do anything you want on your last day.

I understand the gore part but doesn't posting child gore go against the rule about posting pictures of people under the age of 18?? Or am I taking that rule out of context?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always said all gore goes HERE ..This is not a gore board and not in our vision.

SSS posted the kid gore pic once... don't revisit that thread. A shock pic here or there happens around here, but the repetitiveness will get shut down... rather than creating a new rule for such a rare deal, I'd rather focus on the perp.

Eh? If grim lets me post a volley animal abuse - just once - this whole board will all demand I be banned. Soft ass bitches...

I understand the gore part but doesn't posting child gore go against the rule about posting pictures of people under the age of 18?? Or am I taking that rule out of context?

That's certainly the way I interpret it.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

That's certainly the way I interpret it.

Yes, a child is a minor (under age 18) so I would believe that any type of pictures (gore or not) would not be allowed.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
We have no rule for dead kids.

I say we vote on it!

Dead Kid Picture Poll for discussion outside Meltdown.

TC5I6Nt.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we’re safe now the Mr. Disneyland, Stubby is gone.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't. Someone necro'd the thread and I saw her post. I was curious about your side of the story.

I used the term dyke on her. That is why she got upset at the time but she was already disrespecting my deceased son over on The Blue Cashew or trying to hurt me about it. It was a very ugly at the time in our net relations.

I have a really long memory and keep account of injury.... 3 strikes against any of you and the hex hammer comes down....

"When she was good, she was very, very good but she bad, she was horrid."

think of me as horrid.... more horrid than an avenging angel!!!