Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It isn't the truth though, that's the point. It's anti-white propaganda spread and promoted by Cultural Marxists.

It is the truth. You just don't know our history. Neither do most of the people posting here. They haven't bothered to want to know the truth, it's inconvenient.

I know my history, dear, and the truth is that slavery in America was no different than any other place in the world at the time. That is the truth. CRT "theory" holds that the institution was especially evil only in America because of, you know, white people. It is based on racial hate and teaches that "white people" are inherently racist and oppressors.

It's hate, Lily. Just admit it. CRT is hate and you are on the side of hate.

We don't live in other countries, Reggie. We live here. Other countries are irrelevant to CRT. CRT doesn't and shouldn't address what's happening in other countries because it has no relevance to black lives in America.

Focus.

I already pointed that out, dear, where I said "CRT "theory" holds that the institution was especially evil only in America because of, you know, white people. It is based on racial hate and teaches that "white people" are inherently racist and oppressors."

Did you not understand those words?

Why would we want to teach our children that in government schools?

No, it does not. Cite it in the literature.

Yes it does. Even the original "legal theory" which spawned the whole thing is based upon the charge of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy" being built in to founding of this nation.

It is hate, Lily. Why can't you admit that you support hate?

No citation. You fail.

American history is taught to children in public schools. As it should be.

Why are you such a hate filled person?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It isn't the truth though, that's the point. It's anti-white propaganda spread and promoted by Cultural Marxists.

It is the truth. You just don't know our history. Neither do most of the people posting here. They haven't bothered to want to know the truth, it's inconvenient.

I know my history, dear, and the truth is that slavery in America was no different than any other place in the world at the time. That is the truth. CRT "theory" holds that the institution was especially evil only in America because of, you know, white people. It is based on racial hate and teaches that "white people" are inherently racist and oppressors.

We don't live in other countries, Reggie. We live here. Other countries are irrelevant to CRT. CRT doesn't and shouldn't address what's happening in other countries because it has no relevance to black lives in America.

Focus.

I already pointed that out, dear, where I said "CRT "theory" holds that the institution was especially evil only in America because of, you know, white people. It is based on racial hate and teaches that "white people" are inherently racist and oppressors."

Did you not understand those words?

Why would we want to teach our children that in government schools?

No, it does not. Cite it in the literature.

Yes it does. Even the original "legal theory" which spawned the whole thing is based upon the charge of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy" being built in to founding of this nation.

It is hate, Lily. Why can't you admit that you support hate?

No citation. You fail.

American history is taught to children in public schools. As it should be.

Why are you such a hate filled person?

CRT is legal theory. Prove otherwise. Use citations.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Focus.

So why is CRT taught in classrooms outside the US?

It's not.

CRT is a legal theory, no matter how much conservatives lie about it. It's taught in law schools.

LMFAO what? :LOL3:

It most certainly is not just taught in law school, where the fuck do you get this nonsense from?

They were discussing it in UK parliament last year, saying how teachers shouldn't be filling kids heads with that garbage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Focus.

It's not.

CRT is a legal theory, no matter how much conservatives lie about it. It's taught in law schools.

It most certainly is not just taught in law school, where the fuck do you get this nonsense from?

They were even discussing it in UK parliament last year, saying how teachers shouldn't be filling kids heads with that garbage.

You are so brain achingly stupid. Kill yourself.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So why are Jews never implemented when they played a role in the slave trade?

Why aren't blacks criticised for selling their family members?

The truth is inconvenient for you anti-whites because the reality is, whitey is not solely to blame.

How to you "implement" a Jew? And what are we supposed to implement them about?

Like I told you, they were involved in the slave trade too, but are never held accountable.

The blame is always aimed in one direction.
I bet that makes you so mad, you just want to stamp your little Gopnik feet!
And you just wanna suck dick
Prove I suck dick, you miserable small person.

Prove I'm a "clown" and destroy what I've said.

I've been all but begging you guys to show me I'm wrong.

Focus.

It's not.

Then why is it influencing the curriculum all the way down to elementary schools?

Why are "woke" teachers separating black children from white children and shaming the white kids in Maoist struggle sessions by telling them they are evil, oppressive racists, while telling all the black kids that the white kids are evil racists and they owe them shit?

You are in the side of hate, Lily. Just admit it. You'll feel better.

Is it though? Individual behavior of teachers doesn't speak to broad agreement in education to teach legal theory in K-12.

Ahhh. You get to the heart of the problem. "Education" is rife with Leftist haters. We need to expunge them from our public institutions.

Can you get by without a government check?

D

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what's the deal -- is the hate filled disgusting pig blimp and the cock sucking gay wimp still trying to sell the idea that no one knew a stitch about slavery until this hate filled CRT propaganda began getting pumped into their tiny minds ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is were it gets gaslighty

There are teachers and parents all over the place exposing this shit in schools and opposing it.

Some schools have the class "Ethnic studies" and they teach it from the presup that it's TRUE.

The way its weaved into curriculums is the same as how Christianity is taught through subjects. Like the subjects are taught from the lense of Christianity. Just like this....CRT and woke cult doctrine is taught by its being the foundation of other topics. Especailly history.

We have tons of videos of parents showing the material and school board meetings where the material is bought to the school board.

But these people do NOT want to have to deal with that and I think they know it's bad and wrong. So they just dismiss and dodge and gaslight.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what's the deal -- is the hate filled disgusting pig blimp and the cock sucking gay wimp still trying to sell the idea that no one knew a stitch about slavery until this hate filled CRT propaganda began getting pumped into their tiny minds ?

That's incredible that they even try that. Everyone is taught about slavery and civil rights.

They act like history was never taught. And that this cult shit is just history. It's not at all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Focus.

It's not.

They were even discussing it in UK parliament last year, saying how teachers shouldn't be filling kids heads with that garbage.

What does this have to do with CRT being taught to kids outside the US?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Focus.

It's not.

IDGAF what's happening outside the US in regards to education policy. I don't live outside the US.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's incredible that they even try that. Everyone is taught about slavery and civil rights.

They act like history was never taught. And that this cult shit is just history. It's not at all.
So like the history classes, movies, the tv shows and all the other stuff we watched long before this marxist hate propaganda became a thing to these morons was all just a figment of our imaginations?

odd.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
oooo
Prove I suck dick,

you were in the navy

boom, done
Prove I suck Dick, you shit for brains hunchback.
just did you sour pussy snowflake

lolz
Prove I suck dicks, you soft twisted little man.
You were in the navy you fecal feasting girly face fagboi

duh
Prove I suck cocks you blithering midget.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oooo
Prove I suck dick,

you were in the navy

boom, done

lolz

duh
Dick sucker sez what?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Focus.

It's not.

IDGAF what's happening outside the US. I don't live outside the US.

Are you drunk again?

You claimed that CRT isn't taught to kids outside the US, now you're squealing like a stuck pig and saying you don't give a fuck whether it's taught outside America?

Just because you "don't care" about something doesn't make it false.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how Aryan did try earlier to have a civil conversation with that fat loathsome wrench of a miserable pig and right away she started in with the insults the minute he made her look fat dumb and silly

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
oooo
Prove I suck dick,

you were in the navy

boom, done

lolz

duh
Dick sucker sez what?
Prove I suck cocks, dimwit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Two post whiney meltdown out of the cock sucker who sucks cocks

lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So like the history classes, movies, the tv shows and all the other stuff we watched long before this marxist hate propaganda became a thing to these morons was all just a figment of our imaginations?

odd.

To hear them tell it? No history was ever taught. And it's because our white great grandparents wanted to hide their racism from us.....or whatever unhinged cult belief they have in this.

I mean mine came here from Ireland. The Irish were always treated like shit....but eh. All whites are bad and evil. And we hid history. And they dont care what's true.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

odd.

To hear them tell it? No history was ever taught. And it's because our white great grandparents wanted to hide their racism from us.....or whatever unhinged cult belief they have in this.

I mean mine came here from Ireland. The Irish were always treated like shit....but eh. All whites are bad and evil. And we hid history. And they dont care what's true.
But but but but but!!!! LMAO@U

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

odd.

So basically it is just now during the advent of CRT that our population is now beginning to learn of this dark past

hmmmmmmmmm so what the hell was up Malcolm X's ass some 60 years ago if slavery and it's lasting effects are just now being discovered like dinosaur bones in an untouched desert?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Notice how Aryan did try earlier to have a civil conversation with that fat loathsome wrench of a miserable pig and right away she started in with the insults the minute he made her look fat dumb and silly

LOL I don't enjoy being civil to the poisonous pig, I'm just too tired to do any shit-flinging tonight.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You cant have a civil convo with her. Shes controling. She will lash out with hate before admitting shes wrong about anything.

This is a person who didnt talk to me for a few months and then sent me a hateful text on Jan 6th telling me "YOUR people are out of control!".

So.....that's the mentality there. It's okay for "her people" to destroy communities and get innocent people beat and killed because she agrees with that "cause". But no one else is allowed to protest the actual government. Her "people" can launch months of political violence on innocent people.....but no one else better have a voice about anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

odd.

But but but but but!!!! LMAO@U

But what? I didnt give a single "but" statement or defensive one.

You guys believe in a false and hate driven cult. None of the claims are true.

Pretending history isnt taught in school is just psycho. It's so false. A blatant LIE.

I'll never say "but but" to liars, A. I'm still waiting for one of you to explain yourselves.