Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It isn't the truth though, that's the point. It's anti-white propaganda spread and promoted by Cultural Marxists.

It is the truth. You just don't know our history. Neither do most of the people posting here. They haven't bothered to want to know the truth, it's inconvenient.

I know my history, dear, and the truth is that slavery in America was no different than any other place in the world at the time. That is the truth. CRT "theory" holds that the institution was especially evil only in America because of, you know, white people. It is based on racial hate and teaches that "white people" are inherently racist and oppressors.

It's hate, Lily. Just admit it. CRT is hate and you are on the side of hate.

We don't live in other countries, Reggie. We live here. Other countries are irrelevant to CRT. CRT doesn't and shouldn't address what's happening in other countries because it has no relevance to black lives in America.

Focus.

So why is CRT taught in classrooms outside the US?

It's not.

CRT is a legal theory, no matter how much conservatives lie about it. It's taught in law schools.

LMFAO what? :LOL3:

It most certainly is not just taught in law school, where the fuck do you get this nonsense from?

They were even discussing it in UK parliament last year, saying how teachers shouldn't be filling kids heads with that garbage.

You are so brain achingly stupid. Kill yourself.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What does this have to do with CRT being taught to kids outside the US?

IDGAF what's happening outside the US. I don't live outside the US.

Are you drunk again?

You claimed that CRT isn't taught to kids outside the US, now you're squealing like a stuck pig and saying you don't give a fuck whether it's taught outside America?

Just because you "don't care" about something doesn't make it false.

I have been referring to the US the entire time. The rest of the world isn't important to me in this matter. Post a link where I said anything about foreign countries and CRT.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CRT cunts have been using this bullshit as an excuse to take children, separate them in groups, and have one group apologize to the other.

IDGAF who you are, you should be appalled.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that admin guy sure does suck a generous supply of cocks tho

with or without CRT involved

fact

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
anyone starting to think admin is going to require some kind of intervention and maybe some sleeping pills?

Or a cock to comfort him?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Breathe admin, breathe

deep breaths

deep throat

deep strokes

there there

Could someone burp this fool already -- I've already triggered his full spaz out for the day :LOL3:

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Two post whiney meltdown out of the cock sucker who sucks cocks

lol
Prove I suck cocks, you weak small little man.
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck
Prove I suck Cocks, you sad little mongrel.
Don't spaz out on us just because you suck cock, princess
Seems like I was just reading some guys opinion recently about people who lie on the internet, I just can't remember exactly what it was.

Prove I suck cocks you misshapen little troll.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck
Seems like I was just reading some guys opinion recently about people who lie on the internet, I just can't remember exactly what it was.

Not you though.....you never lie on the internet. Right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

prove you're not pissing in your pants during this fit of hysterics noodle neck.

Then you can go back to sucking all the cock you want

go

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It isn't the truth though, that's the point. It's anti-white propaganda spread and promoted by Cultural Marxists.

It is the truth. You just don't know our history. Neither do most of the people posting here. They haven't bothered to want to know the truth, it's inconvenient.

I know my history, dear, and the truth is that slavery in America was no different than any other place in the world at the time. That is the truth. CRT "theory" holds that the institution was especially evil only in America because of, you know, white people. It is based on racial hate and teaches that "white people" are inherently racist and oppressors.

We don't live in other countries, Reggie. We live here. Other countries are irrelevant to CRT. CRT doesn't and shouldn't address what's happening in other countries because it has no relevance to black lives in America.

Focus.

It's not.

CRT is a legal theory, no matter how much conservatives lie about it. It's taught in law schools.

It most certainly is not just taught in law school, where the fuck do you get this nonsense from?

They were even discussing it in UK parliament last year, saying how teachers shouldn't be filling kids heads with that garbage.

Are you drunk again?

You claimed that CRT isn't taught to kids outside the US, now you're squealing like a stuck pig and saying you don't give a fuck whether it's taught outside America?

I have been referring to the US the entire time. The rest of the world isn't important to me in this matter. Post a link where I said anything about foreign countries and CRT.

Re-read the last couple of pages ffs, it's not my fault that you've got the memory of a goldfish.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Focus.

It's not.

Are you drunk again?

Re-read the last couple of pages ffs, it's not my fault that you've got the memory of a goldfish.
And the intelligence of a gnat

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Focus.

It's not.

Are you drunk again?

Cite where I said I cared about what's being taught in any country but mine. I don't have to re-read crap. You talk about the UK as if I cared. I don't.

You have to learn how to comprehend what I'm saying. It's in plain English.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

prove you're not pissing in your pants during this fit of hysterics noodle neck.

go
Prove I suck cock Keyboard Kowerd.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

go
there there - cock licker there there

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

You've already been given some of the reasons why the majority of the forum thinks you're a fag.
A couple buddies and I were thinking of doing a one night stand at this local bar, and calling ourselves the Gopniks we'd do a short set of mostly Ramone's Covers, (Which compositions that help stretch my current skill level) If we needed, could we borrow some black Addida lounge wear from you?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

go
Any luck proving I suck cocks, Alice Specious?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Cite where I said I cared about what's being taught in any country but mine. I don't have to re-read crap. You talk about the UK as if I cared. I don't.

Sorry what?

It's not.

Ta daaaa.

It was in the quote nest ffs. :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

go
Any lucking finding some good pills for this fit of hysterics cock licker?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's not.

Ta daaaa.

And just like the fat stupid pig gets pwned

hard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
navy

duh?

don't cry noodle neck

go
Any lucking finding some good pills for this fit of hysterics cock licker?
Where's the proof Paunchito Paranoiac?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry what?

It's not.

Ta daaaa.

CRT is a legal theory, which I proved to you, taught in law schools. I don't care about what the UK parliament discussed. I never addressed it because it just doesn't matter. God, you're dense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sorry what?

It's not.

Ta daaaa.

CRT is a legal theory, which I proved to you, taught in law schools. I don't care about what the UK parliament discussed. I never addressed it because it just doesn't matter. God, you're dense.

It isn't just taught in fucking law school, you insufferable bloated windbag.