Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
and that's how the whale attempts to wiggle around her failures

lol

admin sucks cock
Paunchito got a little fucked over in the Genetics Game Of Life, and he's tremendously verklempt about it. Go easy on the Angry Little Birdbrain
Even if that were true that would have nothing to do with the fact that you suck way too much cock, noodle neck
Not reading, but what ever!

I used to put on hoop ear rings and do a Rosie impersonation that would have all my friends dying.

They used to make me do it all the time.

Maybe I should frame my politcal arguments doing Rosie on video.

I'm willing to try fucking anything at this point.

Prove I suck cocks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how admin is too chicken shot to take the challenge

What a cox suckin pussy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

admin sucks cock
Paunchito got a little fucked over in the Genetics Game Of Life, and he's tremendously verklempt about it. Go easy on the Angry Little Birdbrain
Even if that were true that would have nothing to do with the fact that you suck way too much cock, noodle neck

I used to put on hoop ear rings and do a Rosie impersonation that would have all my friends dying.

Prove I suck cocks.

I dont give a shit if you suck cocks, A.

I'll post my proof that I suck cocks if you post your proof that you suck cocks.

Eh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

I'll post my proof that I suck cocks if you post your proof that you suck cocks.

Eh?

wut

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

Eh?

Admin has sucked many more cocks than you

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

Eh?

Admin has sucked many more cocks than you

Prove I suck cocks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

Eh?

wut

It's easy to just let it go and be honest and vulnerable.

I'll show you how it's done.

Here is me sucking cock. No make up or filters. This cock belonged to best friends dad.....who had a REALLY creepy school boy crush on me. For real. He wouldnt stop lol.

I did play with his cock a lot.

20220309-192206.jpg

Now....your turn!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

Eh?

wut

Here is me sucking cock. No make up or filters. This cock belonged to best friends dad.....who had a REALLY creepy school boy crush on me. For real. He wouldnt stop lol.

20220309-192206.jpg

Now....your turn!

Prove I suck cock.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

Eh?

wut

20220309-192206.jpg

Now....your turn!

Prove I suck cock.

Well.....prove it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

admin sucks cock

I won't click on that in fear that she speaks. *shudders* at that trashy accent

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

admin sucks cock

Prove I suck cocks.

Eh?

wut

20220309-192206.jpg

Now....your turn!

The very picture of mental health.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lily doesn’t suck cock tho

Cause no one wants to duck her fat ugly ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok so admong cannot prove trump is a racist

So let’s give her an easy one.

prove Biden isn’t an incompetance fuckbag, noodle neck or concede that you suck cock

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey cock sucking Princess. Are you harboring fantasies of beating me up yet?

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hahahaha.

give olive oyl a moment peeps. She’s very vulnerable right now

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I can't see all the posts in this thread which is now approaching 500 posts.

It's a classic example of "Post some good strong trollbait and watch the targets gut-hook themselves with no further assistance."

The fact that at least 20% of the posts are repetitive spammy fag lames against someone who is not even the Original Poster is just gravy IMHO. :GimmeFoods:

And @Murdock he didn't break TV. He wanted to, but Dookie stripped him and locked him out before he was able. TV eventually went down because of Dookie and Amy, and I think it was eventually Beet who snuck in the back door and nuked it cause he just couldn't stand to watch any more of that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
can't see your nose which has now been dead for many years now either

just saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a classic example of "Post some good strong trollbait and watch the targets gut-hook themselves with no further assistance."

The fact that at least 20% of the posts are repetitive spammy fag lames against someone who is not even the Original Poster is just gravy IMHO. :GimmeFoods:

And @Murdock he didn't break TV. He wanted to, but Dookie stripped him and locked him out before he was able. TV eventually went down because of Dookie and Amy, and I think it was eventually Beet who snuck in the back door and nuked it cause he just couldn't stand to watch any more of that.

Everyone knows Dukie and Amy took it down. You just gotta let that one have her own versions of things.

Charitable of you, though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everyone knows Dukie and Amy took it down. You just gotta let that one have her own versions of things.

Charitable of you, though.
This spastic doesn't remember that Toknee once wiped the fucking site out clean and Edna was on my line within 10 minutes begging me to fix it.

I had to go in and restore the server from backups which I wrote the backup program for in bourne shell because he did that much irreparable damage to the site files

cause, you know, I had access to the actual server and he who has access to the underlying Linux server has access to everything and there is no "locking someone" like this out at the application layer unless you yourself are root at the operating system level. And Carnivorous midget and I were the only ones who were root. So it didn't matter how many times they changed the password cause all I had to so was untar the back up and copy it back to /var/lib/mysql/site and replace the database to undo whatever they did.

But see, this fucking loser crybaby wouldn't know that as he cant even sort a simple timezone correctly or understand how IP spoofing actually works and what it's used for

but I do love it when these lemmings try to talk turkey with a fucking black hat ace who gets paid 500.00 per hour to show fortune 500 companies how to protect themselves from guys like me

Ask @Bastard Factory if what I'm saying here is the real deal or not. He seems to be quite familiar with ip protocols and linux.

and by the way, admin still sucks cock