Lessons learned from stupid reactions to my posts

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Great 1 hour show with all the topics spoken to:

Also guys. Look what to HeMan on LeftFlix!!!

They pulled another Ghostbusters, Terminator, Star Wars move. HeMan is cucked and get killed so feminist Teela with her shaved feminist haircut can run the show!

Disgusting!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow, you Talk MGTOW content?

Will check that video out.,

I recommend also „Entrepreneurs in cars“. Great content!

Oh yeah. I used to troll the hell out of the sexist themed boards and venues such as MGTOW and a handful of third wave feminists boards.

They are all so unhinged it's like Christmas for trolls lol. Perpetual victims.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh yeah. I used to troll the hell out of the sexist themed boards and venues such as MGTOW and a handful of third wave feminists boards.

I was a heavy MGTOW in the golden era. BUt then I saw, most men are losers and incel. Hating women, etc. I have nothing in common with those betamales.

But trolling is great!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was a heavy MGTOW in the golden era. BUt then I saw, most men are losers and incel. Hating women, etc. I have nothing in common with those betamales.

But trolling is great!!!

"Oh muh gawd! My bitch wife left me because I fucked her sister! That stupid cunt! Maybe if she catered to me more instead of taking of the kids so much I wouldnt have had to fuck her sister and all those hookers! And now that bitch is actually stealing my money for "child support". What a gold digging whore!"

Pretty much sums up MGTOW. It's just endless entitlement and victimhood.

And I always found it revolting that these men are "going their own way" but instead of actually doing that and promoting self reflection and hobbies and ways to focus on and actually better oneself.....all they talk is how evil women are. They take zero responsibility for anything. Not even their own children.

Sad. It really is. It could have been a positive thing for men but it's just garbage. They could have been a way to build strong men... because reality is, men ARE the leaders. What they lead us to is the question.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like instead of just slamming single moms....they should be looking at why we have so many. Children are brought into the world by men and together.

This narrative that moms are single because they are just selfish cunts who victimize these poor "blue pilled" men is just dishonest and toxic. Sure there are shit women.....but mostly single moms are single because the man doesnt want to step up. That's just the truth.

Why not admit that and start building up stronger men who make better choices? Society is rooted on strong men. Without them it falls.....and we are seeing that happen.

And it's true that the biggest threat of children of single moms is moms boyfriend.

As long as men are feminized, brainwashed into marxism, hostile towards the family unit, and blaming women alone for this downfall.....nothing will change. If women suck? It's because men started to suck. Because they lead whether they believe that or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not all bad...

I honestly view Sandman as a professional troll who is swindling vulnerable and emotionally injured men and feeding into a narrative of entitlement and weakness at a time where strong men are needed so badly.

In order to be effective, propaganda HAS to have truths peppered into the lies. Or no one would buy it.

He takes truths and uses them to build a false narrative. In the same manner as left wing activists do only on the flip.

Think about it. If right wing men are destroyed.....there goes the right and conservative foundation. Not saying that's a direct conspiracy....but that's what would happen if MGTOW really took hold.

When I first stumbled on this years ago it was his videos. I did try to engage some of comments and it became clear quick that none of these guys were down for an honest dialog and were determined to view any woman as "mad" about men "going there own way".

I mean.....lol. The gaslighting they engage in is impressive. The trolling opportunities were awesome.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone remember Expat Unchained??

His videosand channel where banned on YouTube. They were great back then.

Now he is broke and went full racist! I mean a real one. Really sad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you do not list every single aspect of your beliefs about any particular thing and explain your beleifs as if you are talking to a fifth grader, posters will accuse you of believing things you do not believe, and will rant at you for beliefs you do not even have. So, I need to write a book like Dove with every post, I guess.

On second thought, I have carefully analyzed and detailed my points on occasion, and the rampant misreadings abound anyway.

So, never mind.
If you do not list every single aspect of your beliefs about any particular thing and explain your beleifs as if you are talking to a fifth grader, posters will accuse you of believing things you do not believe, and will rant at you for beliefs you do not even have. So, I need to write a book like Dove with every post, I guess.

On second thought, I have carefully analyzed and detailed my points on occasion, and the rampant misreadings abound anyway.

So, never mind.
Stop trying to school trolls on how to respond to your asinine rhetoric.
Stick to bitching about topic changers.

Stop trying to tell me how to post. Stick to making ignorant posts that your brethren in the world of the intellectualy challenged can appreciate.
Yoo spelteded “intellectually” wong yoo goose! Haaaar-haaaar!

images