Lessons learned from stupid reactions to my posts

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you do not list every single aspect of your beliefs about any particular thing and explain your beleifs as if you are talking to a fifth grader, posters will accuse you of believing things you do not believe, and will rant at you for beliefs you do not even have. So, I need to write a book like Dove with every post, I guess.

On second thought, I have carefully analyzed and detailed my points on occasion, and the rampant misreadings abound anyway.

So, never mind.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
7u7MYBi.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
CONS!!!!!!!

CONS. Many understand the need for vaccines. Let’s say the intelligent ones.

And many INTELLIGENT people dont follow along like sheep, to get jabbed by an experimental gene therapy that has injured and killed thousands already.

More have died from this vaccine, than all other vaccines combined in the past 30 years, FACT!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CONS!!!!!!!

And many INTELLIGENT people dont follow along like sheep, to get jabbed by an experimental gene therapy that has injured and killed thousands already.

More have died from this vaccine, than all other vaccines combined in the past 30 years, FACT!

Let’s see your proof amigo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CONS!!!!!!!

By the way, your personal opinions don’t count.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
CONS!!!!!!!

I would ask if your Google was broke, but Google is part of THEM, so it is compromised. Even Duckduckgo, while giving different results, I believe was compromised late last year as well.

It is a fact, Im not lying, more have died from this vaccine, then from ALL vaccines over the past 30 years. Yet they are not stopping it. Before, a vax would of been stopped after only so many deaths, but instead they are pushing even HARDER for you to get it! THINK MAN!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CONS!!!!!!!

I would ask if your Google was broke, but Google is part of THEM, so it is compromised. Even Duckduckgo, while giving different results, I believe was compromised late last year as well.

It is a fact, Im not lying, more have died from this vaccine, then from ALL vaccines over the past 30 years. Yet they are not stopping it. Before, a vax would of been stopped after only so many deaths, but instead they are pushing even HARDER for you to get it! THINK MAN!!!!

I am thinking. Still waiting for your proof. The truth regarding this subject is clear. Let me ask you this. How many have died to date from the virus?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
CONS!!!!!!!

I am thinking. Still waiting for your proof. The truth regarding this subject is clear. Let me ask you this. How many have died to date from the virus?

I believe I posted this the other day, follow me to the Bad Juju thread lol......

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CONS!!!!!!!

I believe I posted this the other day, follow me to the Bad Juju thread lol......

Post the link, or stfu.

Why is this shit in my thread, anyway? This thread is about how many dumbasses go off on a post that they do not even understand.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CONS!!!!!!!

It's not a fact if you just think you heard it somewhere.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
If you do not list every single aspect of your beliefs about any particular thing and explain your beleifs as if you are talking to a fifth grader, posters will accuse you of believing things you do not believe, and will rant at you for beliefs you do not even have. So, I need to write a book like Dove with every post, I guess.

On second thought, I have carefully analyzed and detailed my points on occasion, and the rampant misreadings abound anyway.

So, never mind.
Stop trying to school trolls on how to respond to your asinine rhetoric.
Stick to bitching about topic changers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, never mind.

But you need help Phester.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, never mind.

Stop trying to tell me how to post. Stick to making ignorant posts that your brethren in the world of the intellectualy challenged can appreciate.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Twitter and fuck leftists, that's all I've got right now.....
What sources or hangouts you use for your daily fix?

Twitter is for crrtain parts good. Have some who say their opinion against leftist and soy boys.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I only really use here and 4Chan, Stormfront has gone downhill but can still be good for news. Gab is ok too.

How about you?

Brother. I was informed since the nWo took over. No more freedom of speech. I was heavy interested in red pill and mgtow content in the golden era of 2015 to 2017. It was a great time. Woke up with youtube videos from cool channels. Then at 2017 and 2018, the red pill and mgtow scene was heavy infiltrated. Many top channels were banned. Mgtows become businessmen selling sex dolls and eCourses etc. Ebegging for likes and subscriptions. The cool , non money focused ones, were gone.

This wasn't the cool experience I knew. I enjoyed small channels just for the cause. No money involved. But youtube banned and shadow banned any videos with the term mgtow or woman included.

Well, I guess it is over.

Mostly I am on Twitter. And after 2 years I must say I am happy following the right channels. What sucks is ads from rainbow and sissy corporations acting woke.

So for me Twitter my brother. And videos of theync if mass media hides it.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, I found this for you.

Not worth watching the whole thing. You might forward some minutes up front. But I cracked up when the dildo came into the scene. LoL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I only really use here and 4Chan, Stormfront has gone downhill but can still be good for news. Gab is ok too.

How about you?

Brother. I was informed since the nWo took over. No more freedom of speech. I was heavy interested in red pill and mgtow content in the golden era of 2015 to 2017. It was a great time. Woke up with youtube videos from cool channels. Then at 2017 and 2018, the red pill and mgtow scene was heavy infiltrated. Many top channels were banned. Mgtows become businessmen selling sex dolls and eCourses etc. Ebegging for likes and subscriptions. The cool , non money focused ones, were gone.

This wasn't the cool experience I knew. I enjoyed small channels just for the cause. No money involved. But youtube banned and shadow banned any videos with the term mgtow or woman included.

Well, I guess it is over.

Mostly I am on Twitter. And after 2 years I must say I am happy following the right channels. What sucks is ads from rainbow and sissy corporations acting woke.

So for me Twitter my brother. And videos of theync if mass media hides it.

Bitchute is good but the K1kes have stuck their noses in as usual and demanded that certain things are censored, but it is way better than Youtube in terms of verboten political content.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CONS!!!!!!!

Post the link, or stfu.

Why is this shit in my thread, anyway? This thread is about how many dumbasses go off on a post that they do not even understand.

Like H and A do constantly?

Ever think I type essays for a reason?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CONS!!!!!!!

Post the link, or stfu.

Like H and A do constantly?

Ever think I type essays for a reason?
I haven't even seen what she posted but I just know you're right, they think we haven't cottoned on to their "no you" deflection tactics... They've been doing it for years!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MGTOW content is still on youtube. At least this dude is

Lmao. So during the global communist revolution these guys are still gonna blame women. It's not the CCP. It's the women. Women are horrifically abused in China.

I saw a picture of a woman who was caught with a full term "illegal pregnancy". So they forced an abortion. Killed her baby, laid her dead baby next to her and took a picture.

Then this guy in the comments

20210726-092948.jpg

This is most first world, spoiled shit I've read today. Men start whole wars and genocides....men literally run the entire world. But these dastardly women are impregnating themselves to destroy civilization. Most single moms are not single moms because they want to be, ffs.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, you Talk MGTOW content?

Will check that video out.,

I recommend also „Entrepreneurs in cars“. Great content!