What I learned about E.R. wait times and parking lots this week

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never go to the doctor. But even back in the day going to the doctor, it always took FOREVER!

I bet it even takes longer these days, with all the layoffs.

Turn off the media and Covid goes away.

I’ll never leave our HMO. Never wait more than fifteen minutes.

I gotcha, but here it was always about bed availability. People that come in sick, that dont wanna wait for a clinic the next day. Always been like that here for decades.

By the way, when people "come in sick" do they check themselves directly into the luxury upscale rooms in the ICU via the concierge or do they first get examined in the ER?

Asking for a dumbass buffoon cock surfer who cannot for the life of him see any correlation between a tsunami of COVID patients and an overwhelmed ER which ultimately results in longer wait times as patients are properly diagnosed

And telling him the ambulances haven't moved for hours only adds to the rattling noise inside his watermelon shaped head
Fun Fact: In the Trumptaard mind, if they have not personally experienced it, then it has never happened.
Well asshole, your biggest problem is we all talk and we all know people in healthcare so it makes your lies much more transparent. Sorry faggit!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I never go to the doctor. But even back in the day going to the doctor, it always took FOREVER!

I’ll never leave our HMO. Never wait more than fifteen minutes.

I gotcha, but here it was always about bed availability. People that come in sick, that dont wanna wait for a clinic the next day. Always been like that here for decades.

By the way, when people "come in sick" do they check themselves directly into the luxury upscale rooms in the ICU via the concierge or do they first get examined in the ER?

Asking for a dumbass buffoon cock surfer who cannot for the life of him see any correlation between a tsunami of COVID patients and an overwhelmed ER which ultimately results in longer wait times as patients are properly diagnosed

And telling him the ambulances haven't moved for hours only adds to the rattling noise inside his watermelon shaped head
Fun Fact: In the Trumptaard mind, if they have not personally experienced it, then it has never happened.
Fun fact: If you live in the state currently being touted as the epi-center of covid death and disrepair you should see it, dumb spazzoid

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. I'm sure it goes away for all of the people whose loved ones have died of Covid, or are currently hospitalized with Covid. And all of us with long Covid. You utter tool.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. I'm sure it goes away for all of the people whose loved ones have died of Covid, or are currently hospitalized with Covid. And all of us with long Covid. You utter tool.
And all the people that died from the jab, and all the people that got the jab and still died, and all the people who got the jab and were admitted to the hospital anyway, etc., etc.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing would prepare any of you snowflakes for the absolute shit hole that is Bellevue Hospital in NYC.

And let's not forget NYC is a liberal toilet
Coincidentally, We were on a road trip a few years ago, and stopped at a McDonalds in Tucson....gotta tell ya, I was impressed that was the best McDonalds ever.
Is that the one that has the special semen sauce you like?

You know it well Stubby

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Strange, I know folks that got the "flu", lived, and doing just fine. No one I know has died from it. But I DO know folks that have died from the EGT and folks that had bad symptoms from it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry to find that you have long Covid. That's terrible. This disease isn't just about how lethal it is; the impact on survivors can be harrowing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm sorry to find that you have long Covid. That's terrible. This disease isn't just about how lethal it is; the impact on survivors can be harrowing.

Same could be said about the EGT.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't want to offend you, but you don't know shit from crap.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bull shit. I know a LOT! More than you folks that blindly follow CNN.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, honey, you don't. I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're wrong about a lot. And I hope it doesn't come back and bite you or anyone you love in the butt.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look at the clueless twat waffle spewing Lamestream lies lolol ^^^^

(edit: that was for Aidsman)

RESOURCE SHORTAGE DUMBASS!!!! Its in the headline!!!!!

There is a shortage, cause they laid so many off, and the rest quit when they were forced to take a death jab!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, honey, you don't. I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're wrong about a lot. And I hope it doesn't come back and bite you or anyone you love in the butt.

How am I wrong? Im getting information from boots on the ground citizens, information from doctors and scientists, information that Fakebook and Jewtube are quick delete, information the lamestream stays away from. Im also seeing first hand what is happening, as Im literally out in the world every single day and know a lot of people.

I feel Im already too late, a lot have been jabbed, but some friends still resist, as they are in the wise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am I wrong? Im getting information from boots on the ground citizens, information from doctors and scientists, information that Fakebook and Jewtube are quick delete, information the lamestream stays away from. Im also seeing first hand what is happening, as Im literally out in the world every single day and know a lot of people.

I feel Im already too late, a lot have been jabbed, but some friends still resist, as they are in the wise.

Look, go pull up you calculator yourself.

Take 1 and divide it by 3000 (this will be a %)

Take the number you get and multiple by that by 168,000,000 (# of Americans that have been vaccinated)

The number you get should be 55 thousand dead from the vaccine.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Kissing ass with vigor. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Take the number you get and multiple by that by 168,000,000 (# of Americans that have been vaccinated)

THINK ABOUT IT.

The covid numbers were inflated. WAY over inflated. The vax deaths are underflated. Doesnt help that Big Tech and Lamestream censor it all.

How come we never hear of people who fully recover from Covid? How come we dont get those FEEEL good stories? Because they are out to sell FEAR!!!! And its obviously working on you sheeple.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THINK ABOUT IT.

The covid numbers were inflated. WAY over inflated. The vax deaths are underflated. Doesnt help that Big Tech and Lamestream censor it all.

How come we never hear of people who fully recover from Covid? How come we dont get those FEEEL good stories? Because they are out to sell FEAR!!!! And its obviously working on you sheeple.

Where are all the bodies? Where are the funerals? Where are all the obits? Can you do the math yourself from what they give you and then think it the fuck through without a video?!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

THINK ABOUT IT.

Where are all the bodies? Where are the funerals? Where are all the obits? Can you do the math yourself from what they give you and then think it the fuck through without a video?!

Yes, where are all the covid bodies, where are the funerals? You see how that works?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

THINK ABOUT IT.

Yes, where are all the covid bodies, where are the funerals? You see how that works?

It's the Covidocaust!!! 6 million dead in a week! Yet zero proof or evidence Lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

THINK ABOUT IT.

It's the Covidocaust!!! 6 million dead in a week! Yet zero proof or evidence Lulz.

I did Nazi that coming!!!

Hahaha

People have called their local funeral homes. Nothing changed for them during the scamdemic, but are now seeing more deaths associated with the EGT.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THINK ABOUT IT.

They are posted every day across the country. But you also saw the reports of bodies being thrown into refrigerated trucks, etc

Big cities had pages and pages and more pages of obits. You saw it with your own eyes on the news.

Where is that for vaccine deaths?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Texas requests five mortuary trailers in anticipation of Covid deaths
The state’s seven-day average of coronavirus deaths is at its highest since March 2021.
Aug. 16, 2021, 12:55 PM PDT
By
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and Laura Strickler

This is fine.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I did Nazi that coming!!!

Hahaha

People have called their local funeral homes. Nothing changed for them during the scamdemic, but are now seeing more deaths associated with the EGT.

EGT in my world only stands for exhaust gas temperature. What is it in your world?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Texas requests five mortuary trailers in anticipation of Covid deaths
The state’s seven-day average of coronavirus deaths is at its highest since March 2021.
Aug. 16, 2021, 12:55 PM PDT
By
and Laura Strickler

Fake news! Squawk! Lamestream media! Squawk!

Dumbfucks.