What I learned about E.R. wait times and parking lots this week

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nothing would prepare any of you snowflakes for the absolute shit hole that is Bellevue Hospital in NYC.

And let's not forget NYC is a liberal toilet

Give me NY over Floriduh, Texass, or Arizona any day. ANY DAY, I tell you.
Sit in Bellevue's ER waiting room for 4 hours and then get back to me

Better yet, ride the subway from Jamaica have to 4th street you clueless wankstain

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I may be a druggie bum,

you can stop right there. You already failed.

Go suck a cock now
So how many laps did you swim today?
None yet, but my swimming pool is still bigger than Oak's house
Pauncho Villain goes for a swim. Geaux Pauncho!

KeenCanineConch-max-1mb.gif
Pool is too small

try again cock licker

LMAO. It's funny how little men are always so hung up on size.
You would know, you're married to one

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I may be a druggie bum,

Go suck a cock now

Pool is too small

try again cock licker
Don't blame your inadequacies on the pool.
Don't blame your homosexuality on the drugs
Your obsession with the cut of my jib, is no indication of my sexual prowesseses or preferences.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I may be a druggie bum,

Go suck a cock now

Pool is too small

try again cock licker
Your obsession with the cut of my job, is no indication of my sexual prowesseses or preferences.
Your ""job"" is to suck cock.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing would prepare any of you snowflakes for the absolute shit hole that is Bellevue Hospital in NYC.

And let's not forget NYC is a liberal toilet

Give me NY over Floriduh, Texass, or Arizona any day. ANY DAY, I tell you.
Sit in Bellevue's ER waiting room for 4 hours and then get back to me

Better yet, ride the subway from Jamaica have to 4th street you clueless wankstain
EWW why would anybody voluntarily live in such fetid squalor, unless you were a dwarf or something?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I may be a druggie bum,

Go suck a cock now

Pool is too small

try again cock licker
Your obsession with the cut of my job, is no indication of my sexual prowesseses or preferences.
Why in the fuck would you suddenly think I was one of your underage male sex slaves, you sick fuck?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I may be a druggie bum,

Go suck a cock now

Pool is too small

try again cock licker
Why in the fuck would you suddenly think I was one of your underage male sex slaves, you sick fuck?
Sometimes I wonder if maybe Loktrd is right about the gaze.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I may be a druggie bum,

Go suck a cock now

Pool is too small

try again cock licker

6'2" isn't what I call little, squirt.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I may be a druggie bum,

Go suck a cock now

Pool is too small

try again cock licker

6'2" isn't what I call little, squirt.
6'2" is normal

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't it amazing how all these leftist degenerate snowflakes are all so tall ?

Can't find decent work. Dumb as pool algae. Wouldn't know how to innovate if their lives depended on it, but they're all tall

:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Can't find decent work. Dumb as pool algae. Wouldn't know how to innovate if their lives depended on it, but they're all tall

Hey Pauncho, early retirement means not "working". Why is that difficult for you to understand? Didn't the Planter you sharecrop for explain that to you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey Pauncho, early retirement means not "working". Why is that difficult for you to understand? Didn't the Planter you sharecrop for explain that to you?
Societal leech says what?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Aaah poor babby, finding out about the hoors of gig labor, way too late in life too bad so sad! But at least you have a 12 X 12 Office/Cell to spend your Golden Years in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Aaah poor babby, finding out about the hoors of gig labor, way too late in life too bad so sad! But at least you have a 12 X 12 Office/Cell to spend your Golden Years in.
as opposed to your golden years smoking dope, sucking cock and getting owned by your betters online?

Oh, and bleeding endlessly about Trump.. let's not forget about that

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

as opposed to your golden years smoking dope, sucking cock and getting owned by your betters online?

Shhh, no one cares about your childish mewlings.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I never go to the doctor. But even back in the day going to the doctor, it always took FOREVER!

I bet it even takes longer these days, with all the layoffs.

Turn off the media and Covid goes away.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
If you fucks are gonna spam up my thread with your personal vendettas, at least stop laming it to death. I'd like to have people still reading it tomorrow when I get the rest of the lowdown on the parking lot census and the ER wait time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Meanwhile 80% of all your recent posts are dedicated exclusively to me.

How often does housekeeping come around? you know, in vast empty space I occupy in your head?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I never go to the doctor. But even back in the day going to the doctor, it always took FOREVER!

I’ll never leave our HMO. Never wait more than fifteen minutes.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If you fucks are gonna spam up my thread with your personal vendetta, at least stop laming it to death. I'd like to have people still reading it tomorrow when I get the rest of the lowdown on the parking lot census and the ER wait time.

You spammed up my thread. Stfu

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you fucks are gonna spam up my thread with your personal vendettas, at least stop laming it to death. I'd like to have people still reading it tomorrow when I get the rest of the lowdown on the parking lot census and the ER wait time.
Go drown yourself in a bowl of hot oil you creepy old monster

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I gotcha, but here it was always about bed availability. People that come in sick, that dont wanna wait for a clinic the next day. Always been like that here for decades.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I gotcha, but here it was always about bed availability. People that come in sick, that dont wanna wait for a clinic the next day. Always been like that here for decades.

By the way, when people "come in sick" do they check themselves directly into the luxury upscale rooms in the ICU via the concierge or do they first get examined in the ER?

Asking for a dumbass buffoon cock surfer who cannot for the life of him see any correlation between a tsunami of COVID patients and an overwhelmed ER which ultimately results in longer wait times as patients are properly diagnosed

And telling him the ambulances haven't moved for hours only adds to the rattling noise inside his watermelon shaped head

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

By the way, when people "come in sick" do they check themselves directly into the luxury upscale rooms in the ICU via the concierge or do they first get examined in the ER?

Asking for a dumbass buffoon cock surfer who cannot for the life of him see any correlation between a tsunami of COVID patients and an overwhelmed ER which ultimately results in longer wait times as patients are properly diagnosed

And telling him the ambulances haven't moved for hours only adds to the rattling noise inside his watermelon shaped head

Was always checked in through ER lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Palm Springs is where all the gays kick it. No wonder Fagmin jumped in this thread with a quickness
Yep, my moms friend that lives in Cathedral City says Palm Springs is fucking over run with faggits. The entire city council was faggit about 10 years ago and probably still is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How often does housekeeping come around? you know, in vast empty space I occupy in your head?
TY, I was hoping you might notice that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Was always checked in through ER lol.

Wait... you mean this flood of patients is not walking in, checking their reserverations with the concierge and being brought to their rooms in the high rise areas of the ICU by bell boys? Good God!!!

so who takes care of their luggage then?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

TY, I was hoping you might notice that.
Ray Charles noticed that you over zealous prostate plug

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fun Fact: In the Trumptaard mind, if they have not personally experienced it, then it has never happened.