OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I did Nazi that coming!!!

Hahaha

People have called their local funeral homes. Nothing changed for them during the scamdemic, but are now seeing more deaths associated with the EGT.

EGT in my world only stands for exhaust gas temperature. What is it in your world?

Ebullient gaslight Trumpsters?

I just realized that was supposed to be gaslighted. Is "gaslighted" correct?

For me, "gaslit" may please the lexicographers but it leaps clear back to the 19th century when gas light was merely a useful technology everyone wanted to have. I would rather use "gaslighted" in order to make it clear that I'm intending to draw my meaning from the 1938 play and the subsequent movie. Without offering any more examples, I think that when we reincarnate archaic words to denote a more modern concept, we need to have ways to encode "modern meaning" so as to avoid confusion.

How did I know you would post exactly that ^^^^^^ ?

Dunno. Maybe because your likes and dislikes are easy to predict, just like Stubby's tears are.
can you predict where a rubber nose of adequate size, shape and tone would be so that you don't have to walk around looking like geriatric version of Mr Potato head?
That's a topic of much greater interest to you than it is to me. I'm trying to figure out why that is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hahaha

People have called their local funeral homes. Nothing changed for them during the scamdemic, but are now seeing more deaths associated with the EGT.

EGT in my world only stands for exhaust gas temperature. What is it in your world?

For me, "gaslit" may please the lexicographers but it leaps clear back to the 19th century when gas light was merely a useful technology everyone wanted to have. I would rather use "gaslighted" in order to make it clear that I'm intending to draw my meaning from the 1938 play and the subsequent movie. Without offering any more examples, I think that when we reincarnate archaic words to denote a more modern concept, we need to have ways to encode "modern meaning" so as to avoid confusion.

Dunno. Maybe because your likes and dislikes are easy to predict, just like Stubby's tears are.
can you predict where a rubber nose of adequate size, shape and tone would be so that you don't have to walk around looking like geriatric version of Mr Potato head?
That's a topic of much greater interest to you than it is to me. I'm trying to figure out why that is.
Because you've accepted being a hideous circus freak by now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha

Experimental Gene Therapy.

Can you link me to an example of this Experimental Gene Therapy, just to help me out? I'm pretty sure that all three words have specific meanings to one of them there scientists, and since I'm playing Word Kop today I'm just curious.

Seems he might be misunderstanding the science:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone notice how the librats around here are so smart and above it all yet wind up having been absolute nobodies in life?

odd

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahaha

Can you link me to an example of this Experimental Gene Therapy, just to help me out? I'm pretty sure that all three words have specific meanings to one of them there scientists, and since I'm playing Word Kop today I'm just curious.

d6277ac6133bdec8.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha

d6277ac6133bdec8.jpeg

oh good lord

:facepalm:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha

I guess you're unaware that your behaviors scream "I, Strapon, am a complete faulire."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

I guess you're unaware that your behaviors scream "I, Strapon, am a complete faulire."
I make well over 200k a year tho

Not bad for a complete failure

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Hahaha

I have a son who makes well over 300K a year, just for the record. But he doesn't seem inclined to argue with other misfits on internet forums for sixteen hours a day about how that paycheck prevents his being a complete failure. He uses his free time for other matters.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

I have a son who makes well over 300K a year, just for the record. But he doesn't seem inclined to argue with other misfits on internet forums for sixteen hours a day about how that paycheck prevents his being a complete failure. He uses his free time for other matters.
Give him a cookie courtesy of the guy pissing on your face right now

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Hahaha

Surely you know that we all know better.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

You and what? The variety of victims in your liberal maggot mafia? You turds have zero credibility to begin with

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Hahaha

You and what? The variety of victims in your liberal maggot mafia? You turds have zero credibility to begin with
It ain't a matter of us'ns and you'uns. Everybody reading your tripe sees tripe, and some days your posse just takes a sickout.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
of us'ns and you'uns. Everybody reading your tripe sees tripe, and some days your posse just takes a sickout.
And everyone seeing your face with your plastic nose manufactured by doritos wants to take a sick out or unsee what they've just witnessed

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone notice how the librats around here are so smart and above it all yet wind up having been absolute nobodies in life?

odd

Pseudo-intellectuals are the absolute worst.

No, single celled organisms like you are. Yeast, in its own evolutionary niche, is more successful than you will ever be.

Are you ok? Did they mess up your order at Taco Bell again?

I'm fine. I am responding to you complaining about people that are smarter than you, Fredo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

odd

No, single celled organisms like you are. Yeast, in its own evolutionary niche, is more successful than you will ever be.

I'm fine. I am responding to you complaining about people that are smarter than you, Fredo.

Learning the menu of every takeaway in your area off by heart isn't a display of intelligence, it's an example of someone with a disturbing food fetish.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

odd

Learning the menu of every takeaway in your area off by heart isn't a display of intelligence, it's an example of someone with a disturbing food fetish.

You need an upgrade in grey matter to reach "stupid".