Liz Cheney Cancelled for Telling the Truth About Trump Lies

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No new wall is being built, just repairs on what was fucked up under Trump.

No, the Biden administration has not resumed construction of the border wall. The Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers clarified that repairs are being done on a flood levee.
On May 12, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers responded to allegations that the Biden administration had resumed construction on the border wall. In a follow-up
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the agency clarified that these are remedial works, and not an extension or continuation of the wall.
“To be clear, wall construction remains paused to the extent permitted by law,” the tweet says. “Per DHS, we’ve started critical work to repair the Rio Grande Valley’s flood levee, which was excavated to make way for the border wall. This remediation work will not involve expanding the border barrier.”
The two main DHS construction projects are to repair the Rio Grande’s flood barrier system and remediate soil erosion along a portion of the wall in the San Diego area, according to DHS.

Thank you. The losers who lost don’t get it.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh...OK....Biden is NOT reinforcing stretches of the border wall while reinforcing stretches of the border wall...

...nothing to see here folks....move along.
Biden is reinforcing some Canals fucked up by Trump.

Irrigation canals, you failed wet dream.

Border canals that aren't border walls.... cool...

You can't even master a quote, but I'm the failed wet dream? Lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh...OK....Biden is NOT reinforcing stretches of the border wall while reinforcing stretches of the border wall...

Try fail DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Try fail DD

He did...

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm on the freeway spazmatic.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How much are you paying that illegal teen boy? I hope it's better than drywall wages.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How much are you paying that illegal teen boy? I hope it's better than drywall wages.

The shit you snort?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The shit you snort?

You seem a bit flustered... do you need a short break to growl out a Tico teen and get your bearings back?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, by rebuilding some wall. Trump rebuilt wall too.
. So like, every time I change my car's battery or air filter, maybe change the belts I'm building a car.

Otay, got it.
If your car is evil and worthless, why have it at all? KA-POWN3D!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
^^^^ Empty headed useful idjit alert ^^^^^^Demagogue enabler alert^^^^^^

PS: Cheney was cancelled for not goose stepping along with trump's brown shirts.

Some Murkins like to imagine that the constitutional duty of a Representative is to "represent" their constituents in all their idiocy even when that means undermining or overthrowing the constitution itself.

They oughta read the oath of office again.
And retards like you like to pretend that the voters have no right to hold their politicians to account for things they dislike, but ONLY if they're disagreeing with things you like! PWN3D!

I think you're in over your head tryna argue with my post when it's error free. Spare us your shitposting, okay?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PS: Cheney was cancelled for not goose stepping along with trump's brown shirts.

Some Murkins like to imagine that the constitutional duty of a Representative is to "represent" their constituents in all their idiocy even when that means undermining or overthrowing the constitution itself.

And retards like you like to pretend that the voters have no right to hold their politicians to account for things they dislike, but ONLY if they're disagreeing with things you like! PWN3D!

I think you're in over your head tryna argue with my post when it's error free. Spare us your shitposting, okay?
Maybe dont be such a dumb ass and read the Declaration of Independence sometime.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe there's some irony in Lokmar being so dependent on a Declaration of Independence.

Or maybe not.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Maybe dont be such a dumb ass and read the Declaration of Independence sometime.

The Declaration is your kinda document, pretty much a shitpost. It's a lot of whining and self justification.

But we don't run the country with it, now DO we? We use the constitution for that, and it prescribes the oath of office.

I hope yer reading of the quran and the bible is more inspired than yer reading of this thread, cause I think you may be literacy challenged.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Declaration is your kinda document, pretty much a shitpost. It's a lot of whining and self justification.

But we don't run the country with it, now DO we? We use the constitution for that, and it prescribes the oath of office.

I hope yer reading of the quran and the bible is more inspired than yer reading of this thread, cause I think you may be literacy challenged.
LOL! "Dude", if I may be so bold as to assume your gender, your entirety of existence here is a shit post. The simple fact is, The Declaration established the legal foundation for the very existence of this nation. WTF does the Constitution being the government operating manual have to do with any point I made? Move along to the part where you try to convince me the Country was founded in 1787 or some other ridiculous bullshit like 1619. PWN3D!