Liz Cheney

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can you imagine if Obama pulled this shit. Oh wait, Obama was re elected and was never impeached. Twice no doubt

Obama caused much of this shit. Him putting "ESG" requirements on investor, basically legally requiring they back Democrat political goals, caused the under funding of important parts of the economy, like oil, natural gas, fertilizer, and plastics, causing the inflationary pressure. Obama never cared about economics, only political power, he doesn't even care about the constitution thus why he is such a big supporter of government censorship and control of the media.

Let me tell you. Being a single mom under Obama was a lot of faking it until you make it.

Maybe you never realized how good you had it?

How on earth was I doing good? I used to have to chose between food and gas, I wasnt doing good at all. It was extremely hard.

We are right back there now with all this inflation. Except I'm married now and more prepared....but it still sucks. A lot has to go on pause now until things are more affordable.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose you can blame Trump. I happy not having a crook in office any more. Looks like most of Merica felt the same way.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact checkers get caught lying all the damn time. Just completely fabricated junk.

Also, posting links to old hoax articles on debunked topics doesn't prove a damn thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#4. So far your batting zero.

Watch an unedited video because he clearly says he is not talking about white supremacists but people who want to keep historic statues. You can keep lying to yourself all you want but the fact remains that claim is 100% horse shit.

Just like all the others on that list. It is about facts being more important then feelings or wishes. You have all of this upside down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

It is just like Yuri Bezminov said, demoralized people no longer care about truthful information. They will drink sewage and reject clean water. They have just been mentally conditioned to place ideology and lies over evidence or what their own eyes show them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I suppose you can blame Trump. I happy not having a crook in office any more. Looks like most of Merica felt the same way.

My family was doing much better with Trump as president. We went from drug addicts in debt to out of debt stable people preparing to buy a house under Trump. And Biden bitch slapped working families back into the Obama era.

Does personally liking elected officials matter THAT much?

How was Trump a crook? And as I've said before....if Trump is a crook, fine. I'd rather have a crook who at least helped make life easier for working families than these other crooks who shit on us and make life unaffordable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It is just like Yuri Bezminov said, demoralized people no longer care about truthful information. They will drink sewage and reject clean water. They have just been mentally conditioned to place ideology and lies over evidence or what their own eyes show them.

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with sea tho

It's a totally lost cause

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oerdin virtually everything on your list is wrong. I’m neither speaking of feeling or wishes, but facts. The fool got voted out. Maybe this fact still escapes you? Maybe you continue to believe he still won? Without a doubt, this happened because Merican believed he was and is a crook. This is fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#4. So far your batting zero.

Watch an unedited video because he clearly says he is not talking about white supremacists but people who want to keep historic statues. You can keep lying to yourself all you want but the fact remains that claim is 100% horse shit.

Just like all the others on that list. It is about facts being more important then feelings or wishes. You have all of this upside down.

That's been shown false so many times. I myself have posted the unedited video and transcripts.

I really do not get it. If it's not true.....its not true. Why are people invested in believing things that are so easily shown false?

That's what I dont understand. If I saw something like that and was angry and upset.....I would be relieved to see its false. Because I dont enjoy anger and upsettedness.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with sea tho

It's a totally lost cause

Happy to listen to your arguments Stubby. I bet you still believe Trump won?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is some balance with the Jan 6th narratives.

You can literally watch them dividing Americans. They would have their viewers believe that these democrat networks are telling the objective truth and that everyone else are Fox news viewers who believe all these "far right"(whatever that is) lies.

And the people who watch this crap are not going to check them on anything. They refuse to even watch anything in its entirety to make sure. So the flagrant lies fly. Because no one who believes them will check it.....and all the people who DO check it and point out lies are dismissed as "fox news" people.

I dont see how any sort of progress is going to be made. I think we are just gonna go down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oerdin virtually everything on your list is wrong. I’m neither speaking of feeling or wishes, but facts. The fool got voted out. Maybe this fact still escapes you? Maybe you continue to believe he still won? Without a doubt, this happened because Merican believed he was and is a crook. This is fact.

A crook, psycho, or both. He was defeated plain and simple.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
liz cheney...

future unemployed author of a book only idiots will read

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
liz cheney...

Does it really matter? She's going to share a vast fortune with her sister. Who needs a jawb? Someone will give her a cabinet position someday.
fox news would hire her

shes as real as her father

I'm no Liz Cheney champion, but at the very least she acknowledges that the Big Lie is indeed a lie. That's something.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
liz cheney...

Does it really matter? She's going to share a vast fortune with her sister. Who needs a jawb? Someone will give her a cabinet position someday.
fox news would hire her

I'm no Liz Cheney champion, but at the very least she acknowledges that the Big Lie is indeed a lie. That's something.
the big lie? the only votes biden ever got climbed off a short bus

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
liz cheney...

fox news would hire her

the big lie? the only votes biden ever got climbed off a short bus

So are you another enlightened soul who believes Trump was not voted out? Just impeached twice.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
liz cheney...

Trust me. After this is over she can create her own party. She’s going no where but up, because she’s her own person.