Liz Cheney

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not the way I read it

Lol! Politifqct routinely lies. They agree that the request got denied but claim it is unclear if Pelosi had anything to do with it even though her office is the one who denied it. What a load of horse shit.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did ya ever decide to tackle my question Regarding Pence? Trump should be hung like Mussolini

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how even segments of the Bernie supporting left have figured this out.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one cares about Mr. Nobody. He is a complete non-issue. For what it matters he did do his regular duties, such as they were, and Trump was wrong to ask otherwise but anyone who looks up "faithless elector" knows this issue has gone back centuries and is nothing new. Only the ignorant feel the need to make hay about something which has happened many times before and ultimately effected nothing.

It truly is just whataboutism and an attempt to change the subject after you got thoroughly owned, my friend. Or do you still disbelieve the Democrat chairman when he says no referrals for anyone will come from his partisan committee?

Is this yoir answer? If it is, it’s a dodge. The only one owned here is you.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only ass missing is that fool Eastman to took the 5th 500 times. Not to mention the pussy asking for a pardon. What a trio. Drunk Rudy and the other two who caught COLD FEET.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is almost like he is talking directly to Seamajor.

You'd think he's get tired of being lied to but like a battered wife he keeps coming back for more from the Dems.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re not paying attention. Plus the proof you claim is lame. The fine Black gentleman is doing a fair and great job, along with Liz. Cracks my ass up, fatso want equal time. Id pay money to listen to the twice impeached fool.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is almost like he is talking directly to Seamajor.

You'd think he's get tired of being lied to but like a battered wife he keeps coming back for more from the Dems.

I’m neither a battered wife or a fool that is back for more. The stuff you’re posting is as believable as drunk Rudy, better yet the Buffoon himself.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The sad thing is people like Seamajor actually believe the lies. They are so brainwashed and demoralized that they reject factually true information. It is just like Yuri Bezminov said.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The sad thing is people like Seamajor actually bieve the lies. They are so brainwashed and demoralized that they reject factually true information. It is just like Yuri Bezminov said.

Need a brain to be brainwashed bro

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can you imagine if Obama pulled this shit. Oh wait, Obama was re elected and was never impeached. Twice no doubt

Obama caused much of this shit. Him putting "ESG" requirements on investor, basically legally requiring they back Democrat political goals, caused the under funding of important parts of the economy, like oil, natural gas, fertilizer, and plastics, causing the inflationary pressure. Obama never cared about economics, only political power, he doesn't even care about the constitution thus why he is such a big supporter of government censorship and control of the media.

Let me tell you. Being a single mom under Obama was a lot of faking it until you make it.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you imagine if Obama pulled this shit. Oh wait, Obama was re elected and was never impeached. Twice no doubt

Obama caused much of this shit. Him putting "ESG" requirements on investor, basically legally requiring they back Democrat political goals, caused the under funding of important parts of the economy, like oil, natural gas, fertilizer, and plastics, causing the inflationary pressure. Obama never cared about economics, only political power, he doesn't even care about the constitution thus why he is such a big supporter of government censorship and control of the media.

Let me tell you. Being a single mom under Obama was a lot of faking it until you make it.

Maybe you never realized how good you had it?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The sad thing is people like Seamajor actually believe the lies. They are so brainwashed and demoralized that they reject factually true information. It is just like Yuri Bezminov said.

All true and documented

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every single one of those are false, Sea. Fact. This is what I mean when I say you folks don't live in reality. You have invented a fact free alternate universe and even the guy who writes Dilbert is pointing that out in that tweet.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is it about this crook that you find appealing? What was the last time a President was impeached? How about twice? Is this a lie too?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't find him appealing personally though his policies were good (I do believe he was not very effective in implementing those policies though). As I have said dozens of times, and you keep ignoring, I prefer Ron DeSantis as I believe he would be more effective at implementation.

What I find very unappealing is the invention of lies and denial of truth which is now the hallmark of Democrat propaganda efforts. As you prove though there are a lot of low information people who are either to lazy or simply not interested in the truth who will buy into the lies. Again, literally everything on that list is factually untrue yet people like you don't care about facts, truth, or reality. I really, really dislike that and cannot support that.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really don’t feel like addressing all on your list, but start here. Even Trumps dumbshit kid Eric claimed they get all the help they need from Russia and Russian Oligarchs, for special considerations naturally

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
#2 has to do with hookers. Stormy was a hooker of sorts, right?