Liz Cheney Cancelled for Telling the Truth About Trump Lies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What guys would that be? The boogie man guys Trump tells you are ruining your privileged world he made you believe is being stolen from you?
Hey dickhead...shut your trap just for a day or three. Thanks in fucking advance creep!

Seriously ALL he does is dodge points, questions......and he throws insults.

I was never rude to this guy once. In fact we were getting along.

As soon as he saw my political stances and I wasnt just parroting anti Trump idiocy? He started with insults.

He cannot have a respectful discussion about any of this. He cannot back his claims. He wont answer any questions.

And if you back your claim? He starts calling you a liar.

He is just brainwashed. He doesnt know any actual policies, doesnt care about any of the issues. He basically just hates "cons" and is contrarian. His whole stance is rooted in opposition to people he hates.

And he doesnt even really grasp what conservatives even want. He goes on outdated stereotypes.

Like he hates people based on how their grandparents may have acted.

This whole country could go to shit, and as long as the left drug it to shit....he wouldnt care.

Which is selfish and horrible considering people have to suffer under bad policies.....but he isnt suffering because he is probably privileged. So he can stay in his bubble and just hate away.

None of them knew what Trumps platnum plan was. And they are not at all informed on any Trump policies.

So one of them asked me what it was.....so I showed it. H decided to call me a "disgusting pig". Like I'm a disgusting pig because I supported the Platinum Plan because I care about other people.

Like fuck leftists. All they ever are is hateful and nasty. They dont want to work with other people. They dont care about what matters to other people. They want it all their way, dont want to think about how their way would look when applied in reality....and they just spew insults at you if you disagree with them.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
What guys would that be? The boogie man guys Trump tells you are ruining your privileged world he made you believe is being stolen from you?
Hey dickhead...shut your trap just for a day or three. Thanks in fucking advance creep!

As soon as he saw my political stances and I wasnt just parroting anti Trump idiocy? He started with insults.

He cannot have a respectful discussion about any of this. He cannot back his claims. He wont answer any questions.

He is just brainwashed. He doesnt know any actual policies, doesnt care about any of the issues. He basically just hates "cons" and is contrarian. His whole stance is rooted in opposition to people he hates.

And he doesnt even really grasp what conservatives even want. He goes on outdated stereotypes.

This whole country could go to shit, and as long as the left drug it to shit....he wouldnt care.

Which is selfish and horrible considering people have to suffer under bad policies.....but he isnt suffering because he is probably privileged. So he can stay in his bubble and just hate away.
Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

There is no communicating with leftists. All they do is hate others. Their whole platform is just hate for those not left.

No realistic solutions, nothing. They want to call all the shots for all of us without compromise or even giving a fuck how others think about it.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

There is no communicating with leftists. All they do is hate others. Their whole platform is just hate for those not left.

No realistic solutions, nothing.

Right, so you can't support any of the billshit you wrote.

Still waiting for that many links to previous bullshit you wrote.

How's that biblical link to the US Constitution going, moron?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Link?

You need to keep your non-political shite out of politics! Arsehole!

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Link?

Link?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

The Declaration of Independence is America's founding document, NOT the Constitution. The Declaration if chocked full of Godly and Biblical references. PWN3D! Still, the Constitution gives the President Sunday off while considering signing bills in deference to the Christian Sabbath, SUNDAY! KAPOWN3D!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Link?

How come?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Link?

How come?

Self-explanatory really. Maybe we need to change the Politics title to Political Left Nutz?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

The Declaration of Independence is America's founding document, NOT the Constitution. The Declaration if chocked full of Godly and Biblical references. PWN3D! Still, the Constitution gives the President Sunday off while considering signing bills in deference to the Christian Sabbath, SUNDAY! KAPOWN3D!

By all means be sure to mention that to Duhv who I was addressing re her claim that our legal system as defined in the Constitution, not DoI, is wholly based on the Bible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

I dont have to provide a link to you being nasty for no reason. People already see it.

You suddenly denying is just more of your bullshit circular games.

What "biblical link" to the Constitution? Are you still foaming at the mouth because I pointed out the philosophical importance of God given rights?

It's not MY problem that you saw the words "God given rights" and got triggered into some bigoted rage towards Chtistians and the bible.

Its YOUR responsibility to take the time to understand the point someone is making. Your personal feelings about Christian's are irrelevant.

The importance of GOD given rights means they were given by a creator and CANNOT be granted OR taken by people. They are inalienable

If you are so hate filled towards Christains that you cannot grasp the importance in that philosophical view ......and you think the bible was part of that......that's NOT my problem.

Your close minded blind hate is yours. You want to have a meaningful and intelligent discussion about that, you need to adjust your attitude, get over yourself, open your mind so you can learn exactly what someone is actually saying.

You are legit so intolerant and hateful that you cannot even think and the way you deal with other people is horrible.

Apparently you think rights are negotiable and people who dont share your world view and opinions should not even have individual rights, and that is a mentality shared by others on your left end and THAT is authoritarian. That is exactly what we do not want.

I was never rude to you until you continued with your shallow ad hominems and total shittiness. That's what you leftists do. You insult people, you talk down to people, and you constantly gas light and mischaracterize.

You dont care about truth, tolerance, integrity or respect. And you want to call the shots for EVERYONE. No matter how bad it impacts them. Because you guys are oh so much smarter and we are too stupid to know what's good for us so you guys need to decide for us. And we cant protest politicains either because that's domestic terror. But YOUR side can attack and burn communities and those people need to just leave or they are "breaking the law".

Nope. All of you are smug, selfish pricks.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

Hey dumb fuckerooney, the DOI was just our collective Colonies joining together for a moment in time to divorce ourselves from Great Britain, period. The Constitution is what defines us, and outlines us, it's The Social Contract we all agree to live by as Citizens of the Country, you dildos don't seem to understand that point, have yuo ever heard the expression "We are a country of laws"? "What law" you mumble, The Constitution and it's framework that defines us. WE swear an Oath to the Constitution, not the President, not the CEO of ExxonMobil, or Apple, or Coca-Cola or Sean Hannity.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

Hey dumb fuckerooney, the DOI was just our collective Colonies joining together for a moment in time to divorce ourselves from Great Britain, period. The Constitution is what defines us, and outlines us, it's The Social Contract we all agree to live by as Citizens of the Country, you dildos don't seem to understand that point, have yuo ever heard the expression "We are a country of laws"? "What law" you mumble, The Constitution and it's framework that defines us. WE swear an Oath to the Constitution, not the President, not the CEO of ExxonMobil, or Apple, or Coca-Cola or Sean Hannity.

I, Loktard, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not that I think these assholes will read it but this explains it well

But the mere mention of God spins H into a Christain hatefest and totalitarian rants about how he "depises" people who think differently than him and how he supports statist persecution and removal of rights for anyone not secular. And apparently anyone right of Stalin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

I, Loktard, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

The Constitution is in a very literal sense, The Country.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

That's the (Basic) oath of Military Service in the USA, shouldn't you be sticking more metal into your genitals or something?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you are so hate filled towards Christains
You can't even spell Christian much less understand what it means to be one.

Well that's not the discussion. My point is how hateful and shitty you are when anyone has a belief different from yours.

And how you view yourself as someone knows every fucking thing better than everyone. However, you can never actually BACK anything you say. And....ad homs are associated with low intelligence.

You spend your time attacking people and avoiding actual arguments. You do this because you are a smug, brainwashed shill that feels more at home in the gutter.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But the mere mention of God spins H into a Christain hatefest and totalitarian rants about how he "depises" people who think differently than him and how he supports statist persecution and removal of rights for anyone not secular. And apparently anyone right of Stalin.
You are kind of cute when you are flailing about blindly (thinking about a pair horses galloping through a meadow of flowers) yet trying to sound all objective and above the fray, because you get your news direct from some dude in his mom's basement.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
anyone right of Stalin.
So any non-Liberal. Otay

What is a Christian, Duhv?
Do you know what a Chrestian is? Do you know the difference between the Christ and Jesus?

Do you know what the term belief implies
or that virtually all American "churches" are heretical?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You are kind of cute when you are flailing about blindly (thinking about a pair horses galloping through a meadow of flowers) yet trying to sound all objective and above the fray, because you get your news direct from some dude in his mom's basement.
WTF does that even mean you gratuitously simple wee man?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
anyone right of Stalin.
So any non-Liberal. Otay

What is a Christian, Duhv?
Do you know what a Chrestian is? Do you know the difference between the Christ and Jesus?

Do you know what the term belief implies
or that virtually all American "churches" are heretical?
You're asking something you couldn't care less what the answer will be as always, you aren't clever... Even when you talk about fishing you fuckin suck, sort it out...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

holy shit, Shemp, just laid gratuitously on me, wot I do, wot I do?????????????

Have some Blind Faith in Trump, he's NOT a Politician.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

holy shit, Shemp, just laid gratuitously on me, wot I do, wot I do?????????????

Have some Blind Faith in Trump, he's NOT a Politician.

Eh? You're weakness is showing, why are you like this?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
WlSGmVs.jpg