Liz Cheney Cancelled for Telling the Truth About Trump Lies

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
WlSGmVs.jpg

I agree, you are a sucker.

A genuinely life changing deleterious "insult"...
rDhzZ3k.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not that I think these assholes will read it but this explains it well

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But the mere mention of God spins H into a Christain hatefest and totalitarian rants about how he "depises" people who think differently than him and how he supports statist persecution and removal of rights for anyone not secular. And apparently anyone right of Stalin.
You are kind of cute when you are flailing about blindly (thinking about a pair horses galloping through a meadow of flowers) yet trying to sound all objective and above the fray, because you get your news direct from some dude in his mom's basement.

I'm pretty direct, Admin. Why dont you stick to the question mark emoji?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But the mere mention of God spins H into a Christain hatefest and totalitarian rants about how he "depises" people who think differently than him and how he supports statist persecution and removal of rights for anyone not secular. And apparently anyone right of Stalin.
You are kind of cute when you are flailing about blindly (thinking about a pair horses galloping through a meadow of flowers) yet trying to sound all objective and above the fray, because you get your news direct from some dude in his mom's basement.
WTF does that even mean you gratuitously simple wee man?
holy shit, Shemp, just laid gratuitously on me, wot I do, wot I do?????????????

Have some Blind Faith in Trump, he's NOT a Politician.

Eh? You're weakness is showing, why are you like this?

Low intellectual ability.

They stick to throwing shit around.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU and do, think and say What we tell you!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You just know they're like two schoolgirls giggling behind the scenes thinking they're winning something other than disdain...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You just know they're like two schoolgirls giggling behind the scenes thinking they're winning something other than disdain...

Are you Duhv's current gay friend?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Act your age...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Act your age...

Sorry my bad, are you Duhv's current LGBQT+ friend?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Act your age...

XM4Q7l5.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Act your age...

XM4Q7l5.gif

giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Act your age...

XM4Q7l5.gif

giphy.gif

ol6HiXo.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

STFU and do, think and say What we tell you!

“We”?? Are you referring to your tea-bagging fuck-buddy, Holligay?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

House Republicans voted Wednesday to remove
, R-Wyo., from her leadership role in response to her repeated criticism of former President Donald Trump’s
about the 2020 presidential election and his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

Cheney, who had been the No. 3 Republican in the House, had received strong rebukes from her GOP colleagues in recent weeks. House Minority Leader
— who had
Trump “bears responsibility” for the riot — accused Cheney of “relitigating the past” by continuing to condemn Trump’s election conspiracies. She remained defiant after the vote, telling reporters she “will do everything I can to ensure that the former president never again gets anywhere near the Oval Office.”

In the wake of the deadly assault on the Capitol, there was talk of a
inside the GOP between Trump loyalists and members who sought to end his dominance over the party. That battle has, thus far, been a one-sided affair. Over the past few months, willingness to perpetuate the “Big Lie” that the election was stolen — or, at least, to not
the claim — has become a
for Republicans. A recent YahooNews/YouGov poll showed 70 percent of GOP voters falsely believe there was enough fraud in the 2020 election to influence the outcome.
have found similar results.

Like Cheney, party members who have pushed back against Trump have faced the wrath of their colleagues and the GOP base.
, one of the few Republicans who voted to convict in Trump’s second impeachment trial, was booed aggressively and called a traitor in his home state of Utah. Similar scenarios occurred at the state level. Lawmakers seen as insufficiently loyal to Trump — like Georgia Secretary of State
— have been treated as enemies by the former president and his supporters.

Why there’s debate

The persistence of the Big Lie, despite a complete lack of evidence of widespread voter fraud, has raised concerns that electoral conspiracies will become a core element of the Republican Party for the foreseeable future. “That approach will do profound long-term damage to our party and our country,” Cheney wrote in the
last week.

Many political analysts say the experiences of Cheney, Romney and others who have rejected Trump’s fraud claims show how futile and self-destructive efforts to combat the Big Lie are. They argue that Trump’s dominance of the party and the intense support he has among the GOP base will force even reluctant Republicans to fall in line for the sake of their own political survival. Others say the GOP needs to keep false fraud claims alive in order to justify new voting laws being enacted in red states — laws that critics say are designed to make it harder for Democractic voters to vote.

Optimists see the possibility that Republicans will eventually abandon the Big Lie. One key factor, they argue, is the risk that aligning with Trump poses to the GOP in future elections. Trump enjoys high levels of support among Republican voters, but he is
with the rest of the country. Aligning with Trump could lead Republicans to lose winnable races, which may force party leadership to rethink their strategy. Others say the media can make a difference by providing a clear message of the threat the Big Lie poses to American democracy and holding GOP lawmakers accountable for their role in promoting it.

What’s next

House Republicans are expected to appoint Trump ally
of New York to replace Cheney in a vote later this week. Despite losing her leadership role, Cheney has announced she will run for reelection next year. Already, six Republicans have lined up to challenge her in the GOP primary.

Perspectives
The Big Lie is already the defining tenet of the Republican Party

“Remaining in the GOP’s good graces requires that elected officials either actively embrace lies about 2020 or, at very least, refuse to condemn them. As a result, 2020 conspiracy theories are exerting a dominant influence on the party — shaping both legislation and the base’s worldview.” — Zack Beauchamp,

Trump won’t ever allow Republicans to move on from the last election

“It isn’t Cheney who is preventing Republicans from moving on and repairing the wounds from the 2020 election. It is Trump himself. Six months after being defeated, he still won’t drop it — in statements, in TV appearances, and in impromptu speeches to small crowds at Mar-a-Lago.” — Editorial,

The GOP needs the Big Lie to rewrite election laws in their favor

“Loyalty to Trump and his lies isn’t the most important thing Republicans are asserting here. Instead, Republicans may be unshackling themselves from any obligation to acquiesce to future presidential election outcomes they don’t like — that is, liberating themselves to overturn those outcomes by any means necessary.” — Greg Sargent,

Mainstream Republicans are too timid to push back against Trump

“Most [Republicans] know it’s not good if embittered generations of voters turn on the system and come to feel no fidelity to democratic outcomes. … They think the way out is to be quiet and hope the fever passes. Here is a fact of our current political life: The fever never passes. It has to be treated. By not pushing back they create more crazy.” — Peggy Noonan,

The media is failing in its job to push back against false fraud claims

“Four months after the Capitol riot, it’s clear that many in the press still don’t know how to cover those who supported Donald Trump’s ‘Big Lie’ about election fraud. And while news organizations dither, the Big Lie continues to spread.” — Alex Shephard,

Election conspiracies will cost the GOP a crucial voting bloc

“A Republican Party that does not have room for a principled conservative like Liz Cheney does not have room for many of us. … In purging Cheney, Republicans just may be purging their would-be voters too.” — Jonathan Frank,

News organizations can root out the Big Lie by being direct about what it means

“By muddying the waters around what happened, the Lie is allowed enough space to flourish. It must be eradicated entirely through an honest, straightforward accounting of what happened.” — Jack Holmes,

Voters will punish candidates who back Trump’s false claims

“If someone running for secretary of state endorses the false claim that the 2020 election was stolen, they should be uniformly condemned. Support should go to those who promote election integrity, regardless of party, and who put in place fair and transparent procedures.” — Richard L. Hasen,

The Big Lie will doom Republicans in upcoming elections

“Trump’s inability to acknowledge that he lost to a doddering gaffe machine who hardly campaigned fuels this circular firing squad, as does a liberal media that would much rather cover Trump’s rage blog than the doddering gaffe machine who is now the president. Republicans are just a handful of seats from reclaiming the House. … Letting Trump run the party into the ground as a vanity play makes that fight much more difficult.” — Zachary Faria,

The truth will eventually win out

“Try as they may, the GOP both here and nationally seem to have forgotten that ‘you can’t fool all the people all of the time.’ The truth, both about what happened in the legislative session and the presidential election, will eventually prevail — and the Big Lie(s) won’t fly.” — George Ochenski,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Act your age...

XM4Q7l5.gif

They think we are all some redneck type tough guy Republicans/cons. The leftwing stereotype of such.

So he thinks we are having some emotional moment and that calling you gay is offense because we are homophobic.

Pretty much why the other non left posters respond to them the way they do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isnt it amazing how confused and out of touch these guys are?

Cheney betrayed her base. She supported impeachment and now this.

It's not her job to make her OWN judgement calls on the dime of the people that elected her to represent THEM. She supported impeachment when her base did NOT. She doesn't have to believe there was fraud. ...but she needs to understand her base DOES and work towards making that right by supporting steps that make elections more secure and transparent. Shes not.

So people are clearly fed up with not being heard and represented.

This is what you are supposed to do when your elected officials are not representing you. You oust their useless asses.

No one gives a fuck about loyalty to OR survival of the GOP.

The longer you guys stay locked into your two party partisan mentality, the more you are going to be confused and throwing stupid insults that dont apply.

I just think it's funny that while people have become fed up, dont care about the Republican party because they screw their base on the regular as well......you guys are literally defending Republicans. But you hate Republicans. But people not on your "side" apparently aren't allowed to clean out the Republican party into one that actually represents them.

Nope. You are gonna buy into pro establishment narratives that it was TRUMP who brainwashed people. We were all happy with business as usual and mistrust of our elections and how the concerns and needs of the people were constantly ignored. Then Trump came down the escalator and started ALL this trouble.

Because the only people who ever wanted change are lefty progs. They are the ONLY ones in the country who are sick of the politicsl class and the ONLY ones with valid opinions. They are totally correct about everything, know more about every topic, and simply disagreeing with one of their narratives is tantamount to genocide.

Now let's have a moment of silence in honor of the grief leftists feel towards the Republican party(aka the other center half) of the establishment.

We are supposed to do what the progs do. Elect sell outs who kiss the ring and endorse establishment politicains while supporting violent riots. Never ever speak badly of, or criticize anyone thought of as "right wing" no matter what they do.

Otherwise you guys, we are just Orwellian useful fools of a fascist dictator. Yep. One who kept America out of war, was ending establishment war, one who supported Constitutional liberties and freedoms, one who supported the working class with deregulation(you know....less government always means dictatorship!) and lower taxes and who brought jobs to the people. One who began reforming criminal justice and lowering medical costs and got people out of that horrific ACA fine.

We gotta shut up and let the ruling class keep ruling or else we are doing a hitler. Cuz the corporate media "free press" said so.

And just keep these politicains speaking for you no matter if they ever represent you on major things or not.....or else you are "canceling them"!

See how these people dont care about anyone but themselves? No one is allowed to be represented but them and their (mainstream) narrative. Demanding better representation from elected officials is literally being twisted and demonized. The irony of these puppets calling anyone else a "useful idiot" while they attack and mischaracterize regular people for not just shutting up and letting it go.....again.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The West will die in the next 3-5 years...

Yeah. It's sad. The country our kids will inherent will be a rough place and they wont enjoy the liberties we all have. That's what makes me the saddest.

Most of these "leaders" hold the people in absolute contempt. And these leftists hold everyone who doesnt agree with them in contempt.

These ones claim they have conservative friends but look at how they talk about anyone they consider conservative. Contempt. They do not even understand the stances any of us have.

Easily the most closed minded, judgemental, contemptuous people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What guys would that be? The boogie man guys Trump tells you are ruining your privileged world he made you believe is being stolen from you?
Hey dickhead...shut your trap just for a day or three. Thanks in fucking advance creep!

Seriously ALL he does is dodge points, questions......and he throws insults.

I was never rude to this guy once. In fact we were getting along.

As soon as he saw my political stances and I wasnt just parroting anti Trump idiocy? He started with insults.

He cannot have a respectful discussion about any of this. He cannot back his claims. He wont answer any questions.

And if you back your claim? He starts calling you a liar.

He is just brainwashed. He doesnt know any actual policies, doesnt care about any of the issues. He basically just hates "cons" and is contrarian. His whole stance is rooted in opposition to people he hates.

And he doesnt even really grasp what conservatives even want. He goes on outdated stereotypes.

Like he hates people based on how their grandparents may have acted.

This whole country could go to shit, and as long as the left drug it to shit....he wouldnt care.

Which is selfish and horrible considering people have to suffer under bad policies.....but he isnt suffering because he is probably privileged. So he can stay in his bubble and just hate away.
Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

There is no communicating with leftists. All they do is hate others. Their whole platform is just hate for those not left.

No realistic solutions, nothing.

Right, so you can't support any of the billshit you wrote.

Still waiting for that many links to previous bullshit you wrote.

How's that biblical link to the US Constitution going, moron?

Dear Dummy,

The Declaration of Independence is America's founding document, NOT the Constitution. The Declaration if chocked full of Godly and Biblical references. PWN3D! Still, the Constitution gives the President Sunday off while considering signing bills in deference to the Christian Sabbath, SUNDAY! KAPOWN3D!

By all means be sure to mention that to Duhv who I was addressing re her claim that our legal system as defined in the Constitution, not DoI, is wholly based on the Bible.

Actually, you fukin moron, our legal system IS Biblically based. But you'd have to be historically and intellectually honest to admit it. I sure as fuck aint gonna waste my time giving you a history lesson you've already denied a dozen times.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What guys would that be? The boogie man guys Trump tells you are ruining your privileged world he made you believe is being stolen from you?
Hey dickhead...shut your trap just for a day or three. Thanks in fucking advance creep!

As soon as he saw my political stances and I wasnt just parroting anti Trump idiocy? He started with insults.

He cannot have a respectful discussion about any of this. He cannot back his claims. He wont answer any questions.

He is just brainwashed. He doesnt know any actual policies, doesnt care about any of the issues. He basically just hates "cons" and is contrarian. His whole stance is rooted in opposition to people he hates.

And he doesnt even really grasp what conservatives even want. He goes on outdated stereotypes.

This whole country could go to shit, and as long as the left drug it to shit....he wouldnt care.

Which is selfish and horrible considering people have to suffer under bad policies.....but he isnt suffering because he is probably privileged. So he can stay in his bubble and just hate away.
Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

There is no communicating with leftists. All they do is hate others. Their whole platform is just hate for those not left.

Dear Dummy,

The Declaration of Independence is America's founding document, NOT the Constitution. The Declaration if chocked full of Godly and Biblical references. PWN3D! Still, the Constitution gives the President Sunday off while considering signing bills in deference to the Christian Sabbath, SUNDAY! KAPOWN3D!

By all means be sure to mention that to Duhv who I was addressing re her claim that our legal system as defined in the Constitution, not DoI, is wholly based on the Bible.

Actually, you fukin moron, our legal system IS Biblically based. But you'd have to be historically and intellectually honest to admit it. I sure as fuck aint gonna waste my time giving you a history lesson you've already denied a dozen times.

I never even said that.

I was talking about "God given rights" and why that's important and H went rabid.

There is no point in trying to discuss this topic with H. All he does is foam at the mouth and start claiming he knows more about the bible than anyone......even though he doesnt know what anyones back ground is, he knows he knows MORE than anyone.

He says this to justify his hatred of anything spiritual or philosophical that is not secular or atheist.

So objective morality, the concept of inalienable rights is way beyond him. And he cannot even discuss it without triggering and spewing hatred. And twisting around your words and claiming you said things you didnt.

He comes here already believing he knows exactly what kind of people we are, what our stances are, and what we think. He has convinced himself of this. So to him, he doesnt HAVE to have any discussions because he already knows all about us. And....he already knows more than we do about everything.

Just basic narcissistic thinking. It's the perfect mentality for a useful idiot. People like this hate without question. They will never be in danger of "waking up" because they wont bother trying to understand others. They know it all, are super smart, and dont have to stretch themselves. Its OUR job to stretch ourselves for them.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

Hey dumb fuckerooney, the DOI was just our collective Colonies joining together for a moment in time to divorce ourselves from Great Britain, period. The Constitution is what defines us, and outlines us, it's The Social Contract we all agree to live by as Citizens of the Country, you dildos don't seem to understand that point, have yuo ever heard the expression "We are a country of laws"? "What law" you mumble, The Constitution and it's framework that defines us. WE swear an Oath to the Constitution, not the President, not the CEO of ExxonMobil, or Apple, or Coca-Cola or Sean Hannity.

Wrong'O, ya dumb cunt. How about you tell me when the U.S. was founded? The history books dont record that as 1789!
KA-POWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

I never even said that.

I was talking about "God given rights" and why that's important and H went rabid.

There is no point in trying to discuss this topic with H. All he does is foam at the mouth and start claiming he knows more about the bible than anyone......even though he doesnt know what anyones back ground is, he knows he knows MORE than anyone.

He says this to justify his hatred of anything spiritual or philosophical that is secular or atheist.

So objective morality, the concept of inalienable rights is way beyond him. And he cannot even discuss it without triggering and spewing hatred. And twisting around your words and claiming you said things you didnt.

Oh, I know you didnt say it. Still, the dumb cunt shouldnt get to deny the FACT that ALL Western Law is Biblically based. Fukin history 101 teaches that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah. It's sad. The country our kids will inherent will be a rough place and they wont enjoy the liberties we all have. That's what makes me the saddest.

Most of these "leaders" hold the people in absolute contempt. And these leftists hold everyone who doesnt agree with them in contempt.

These ones claim they have conservative friends but look at how they talk about anyone they consider conservative. Contempt. They do not even understand the stances any of us have.

Prepare...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

House Republicans voted Wednesday to remove
, R-Wyo., from her leadership role in response to her repeated criticism of former President Donald Trump’s
about the 2020 presidential election and his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

Cheney, who had been the No. 3 Republican in the House, had received strong rebukes from her GOP colleagues in recent weeks. House Minority Leader
— who had
Trump “bears responsibility” for the riot — accused Cheney of “relitigating the past” by continuing to condemn Trump’s election conspiracies. She remained defiant after the vote, telling reporters she “will do everything I can to ensure that the former president never again gets anywhere near the Oval Office.”

In the wake of the deadly assault on the Capitol, there was talk of a
inside the GOP between Trump loyalists and members who sought to end his dominance over the party. That battle has, thus far, been a one-sided affair. Over the past few months, willingness to perpetuate the “Big Lie” that the election was stolen — or, at least, to not
the claim — has become a
for Republicans. A recent YahooNews/YouGov poll showed 70 percent of GOP voters falsely believe there was enough fraud in the 2020 election to influence the outcome.
have found similar results.

Like Cheney, party members who have pushed back against Trump have faced the wrath of their colleagues and the GOP base.
, one of the few Republicans who voted to convict in Trump’s second impeachment trial, was booed aggressively and called a traitor in his home state of Utah. Similar scenarios occurred at the state level. Lawmakers seen as insufficiently loyal to Trump — like Georgia Secretary of State
— have been treated as enemies by the former president and his supporters.

Why there’s debate

The persistence of the Big Lie, despite a complete lack of evidence of widespread voter fraud, has raised concerns that electoral conspiracies will become a core element of the Republican Party for the foreseeable future. “That approach will do profound long-term damage to our party and our country,” Cheney wrote in the
last week.

Many political analysts say the experiences of Cheney, Romney and others who have rejected Trump’s fraud claims show how futile and self-destructive efforts to combat the Big Lie are. They argue that Trump’s dominance of the party and the intense support he has among the GOP base will force even reluctant Republicans to fall in line for the sake of their own political survival. Others say the GOP needs to keep false fraud claims alive in order to justify new voting laws being enacted in red states — laws that critics say are designed to make it harder for Democractic voters to vote.

Optimists see the possibility that Republicans will eventually abandon the Big Lie. One key factor, they argue, is the risk that aligning with Trump poses to the GOP in future elections. Trump enjoys high levels of support among Republican voters, but he is
with the rest of the country. Aligning with Trump could lead Republicans to lose winnable races, which may force party leadership to rethink their strategy. Others say the media can make a difference by providing a clear message of the threat the Big Lie poses to American democracy and holding GOP lawmakers accountable for their role in promoting it.

What’s next

House Republicans are expected to appoint Trump ally
of New York to replace Cheney in a vote later this week. Despite losing her leadership role, Cheney has announced she will run for reelection next year. Already, six Republicans have lined up to challenge her in the GOP primary.

Perspectives
The Big Lie is already the defining tenet of the Republican Party

“Remaining in the GOP’s good graces requires that elected officials either actively embrace lies about 2020 or, at very least, refuse to condemn them. As a result, 2020 conspiracy theories are exerting a dominant influence on the party — shaping both legislation and the base’s worldview.” — Zack Beauchamp,

Trump won’t ever allow Republicans to move on from the last election

“It isn’t Cheney who is preventing Republicans from moving on and repairing the wounds from the 2020 election. It is Trump himself. Six months after being defeated, he still won’t drop it — in statements, in TV appearances, and in impromptu speeches to small crowds at Mar-a-Lago.” — Editorial,

The GOP needs the Big Lie to rewrite election laws in their favor

“Loyalty to Trump and his lies isn’t the most important thing Republicans are asserting here. Instead, Republicans may be unshackling themselves from any obligation to acquiesce to future presidential election outcomes they don’t like — that is, liberating themselves to overturn those outcomes by any means necessary.” — Greg Sargent,

Mainstream Republicans are too timid to push back against Trump

“Most [Republicans] know it’s not good if embittered generations of voters turn on the system and come to feel no fidelity to democratic outcomes. … They think the way out is to be quiet and hope the fever passes. Here is a fact of our current political life: The fever never passes. It has to be treated. By not pushing back they create more crazy.” — Peggy Noonan,

The media is failing in its job to push back against false fraud claims

“Four months after the Capitol riot, it’s clear that many in the press still don’t know how to cover those who supported Donald Trump’s ‘Big Lie’ about election fraud. And while news organizations dither, the Big Lie continues to spread.” — Alex Shephard,

Election conspiracies will cost the GOP a crucial voting bloc

“A Republican Party that does not have room for a principled conservative like Liz Cheney does not have room for many of us. … In purging Cheney, Republicans just may be purging their would-be voters too.” — Jonathan Frank,

News organizations can root out the Big Lie by being direct about what it means

“By muddying the waters around what happened, the Lie is allowed enough space to flourish. It must be eradicated entirely through an honest, straightforward accounting of what happened.” — Jack Holmes,

Voters will punish candidates who back Trump’s false claims

“If someone running for secretary of state endorses the false claim that the 2020 election was stolen, they should be uniformly condemned. Support should go to those who promote election integrity, regardless of party, and who put in place fair and transparent procedures.” — Richard L. Hasen,

The Big Lie will doom Republicans in upcoming elections

“Trump’s inability to acknowledge that he lost to a doddering gaffe machine who hardly campaigned fuels this circular firing squad, as does a liberal media that would much rather cover Trump’s rage blog than the doddering gaffe machine who is now the president. Republicans are just a handful of seats from reclaiming the House. … Letting Trump run the party into the ground as a vanity play makes that fight much more difficult.” — Zachary Faria,

The truth will eventually win out

“Try as they may, the GOP both here and nationally seem to have forgotten that ‘you can’t fool all the people all of the time.’ The truth, both about what happened in the legislative session and the presidential election, will eventually prevail — and the Big Lie(s) won’t fly.” — George Ochenski,
Here's the FACTS! DemocRATs STOLE the 2020 election by packing the ballot boxes in select counties that they controlled where they could physically expel republican observers in direct defiance of court orders. All of this was caught on video by dozens of people, by surveillance camera, and testified under oath by dozens of people across these democRAT controlled counties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prepare...

There are definitely loose ends in my life I want to tie.

Some accomplishments I want to make and some personal matters I'd like to resolve.

But yep prepare I am. I am so fucking glad I dont have a mortgage lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Prepare...

Some accomplishments I want to make and some personal matters I'd like to resolve.

If the globalists have their way, anybody with a loan or credit card debt is toast. If they lose control, anybody with property and the means to defend it, are PNG...

These fuckers want to kill us...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prepare...

If the globalists have their way, anybody with a loan or credit card debt is toast. If they lose control, anybody with property and the means to defend it, are PNG...

I got rid of all my debt. I have none. No credit card debt either.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Prepare...

I got rid of all my debt. I have none. No credit card debt either.

Save in bullets...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
On the matter of a Christian God having any role to play in 18th century political or scientific documents (and despite Lok's ka-powning and ga-zinging his way to better Bible health), it must be remembered that, at a time when the Inquisition still held some clout in Catholic Europe, and a mere century after the arrival of Calvinist Puritans on the shores of America, many, if not most, men of science, of letters, or of government office felt it rather imprudent and quite impolitic to advertise their freethinking views. Thus it was, in the dawning of the Age of Enlightenment, that men of reason--such as the Founding Fathers of the United States of America--chose to camouflage their agnosticism and atheism (and even their Deist ways) in order to provide lip service to then-regnant superstitions and religious beliefs. They certainly didn't want the Salem witch hunters to come a-knockin on their door, and the smell of Giordano Bruno's charred corpse still filled their nostrils even some two hundred years after the man was burned at the stake by the Church of Rome for thinking wrongly.

Lokmar needs to redo his History 101 class. We can only hope he'd get a passing grade the second time around.