Liz Cheney

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe they can run on defunding the police? Oh, wait, that stupid leftist shit resulted in the greatest crime wave in 60 years so... No, it is best not to remind voters that dems were responsible for that shit show as well.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe they can run on defending the police? Oh, wait, that stupid leftist shit resulted in the greatest crime wave in 60 years so... No, it is best not to remind voters that dems were responsible for that shit show as well.
Didn't that get some leftwing lunatic D.A in San Francisco shitcanned?

San Fransisco saying lib polices too much for us

lmao

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Changing the subject? Trump and his actions broke the law. 2 lame outta touch posts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Groundless? You’re not paying attention. Fatso may go to jail over this. He’s a bloody crook. Look at the Attorney’s, Judges, legal scholars clearly indicate the shit Trump tried to pull, and get away with. Pence turns out to be in the right and a hero to the United States. Funny there fools who post here who still think Trump won in the last election. You, Lokbrain, Oerdin? Show your ignorance

I don't know what is funnier. That you wrote this garbage or that you actually are so brainwashed you believe it.

BTW the partisan "January 6th committee" already admitted there was no grounds for any criminal referrals against Trump. I can see your echo chamber just skipped over that part as it wasn't the narrative you wanted to hear.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your not paying attention. Fatso listen to drunk Rudy. What a laugh

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn’t want to be Trump right now. Even his daughter, and son in law caved in on him
Changing the subject? Trump and his actions broke the law. 2 lame outta touch posts.

Tell that to the partisan "committee".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Don't let facts get in your way though.

If I were you, I’d hold on you’re claim

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I were an American and a Dem, I'd trade three Kyrsten Sinemas for one Liz Cheney and five Joe Manchins for one Adam Kinzinger.

Ahh, but Manchin saved the dems from an epic fail. He pointed out inflation was being caused by prolonged and unnecessary lockdowns decreasing production, the printing of $10 trillion, and blocking domestic energy production. Thus why he blocked the wreckless printing of $4 trillion more dollars citing that it would worsen inflation (which is absolutely correct).

Machin single handedly prevented dems from shooting themselves in the foot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ratings at all networks which showed that propaganda garbage all went down. Ratings were so low Dems even canceled yesterday's episode of TDS.

Dens are frightened because part 3 of the fake and groundless impeachment act was all they had. They sure as hell can't run on their record because they literally fucked up everything they touched.
they really cancelled it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

shows you how much attention I've been paying to that complete clusterfuck of partisan desperation

Yep, they officially just "postponed" it at the last second claiming "technical issues". But the real problem was low ratings and the fact that it got panned by all their focus groups. It was hilarious.

Basically, only the smooth brain mongoloids who "vote blue no matter who" cared about it or believed it. Everyone else got mad Dems were fucking around instead of dealing with real issues like inflation, the recession, or gas prices.

Thus why Dems panicked, shit their pants, and canceled it. Slowly, it is dawning on Dems that they can't destract away from the economic destruction they have caused.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you imagine if Obama pulled this shit. Oh wait, Obama was re elected and was never impeached. Twice no doubt

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I were an American and a Dem, I'd trade three Kyrsten Sinemas for one Liz Cheney and five Joe Manchins for one Adam Kinzinger.

Ahh, but Manchin saved the dems from an epic fail. He pointed out inflation was being caused by prolonged and unnecessary lockdowns decreasing production, the printing of $10 trillion, and blocking domestic energy production. Thus why he blocked the wreckless printing of $4 trillion more dollars citing that it would worsen inflation (which is absolutely correct).

So what? He’s a Trump shill.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You always pull this. You got called on it yesterday. The subject is Liz, not Nancy or Kamala.

It literally has Liz Cheney as the topic for most of the video. You didn't watch any of it thus why you are so confused.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Virtually all of Trumps people have turned on him. Need the list?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You always pull this. You got called on it yesterday. The subject is Liz, not Nancy or Kamala.

It literally has Liz Cheney as the topic for most of the video. You didn't watch any of it thus why you are so confused.

I’m watching the real thing as it’s unfolding. Why do you wish to prop up the crook? Is this how you wish our leaders to act? Apparently another one of your hero’s doesn’t. Sean H.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I said Mike Pence turns out to be a hero because he did the right thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So what? He’s a Trump shill.

You think one of the few remaining actual centrist democrats is a "Trump shill"? Put the crack pipe down, man, and come back to the real world. The guy is blue as blue can be and has been for 30 years. He just isn't insane and spoke out against bad policy. He literally saved us from 12%-15% inflation instead of just the current 8.6% inflation.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don’t you recognize Fatso Ally’s have turned on the fool.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m watching the real thing as it’s unfolding. Why do you wish to prop up the crook? Is this how you wish our leaders to act? Apparently another one of your hero’s doesn’t. Sean H.

I am sorry truth and reality upset you but it is still reality. They already said they have nothing and there will be no referrals to DOJ. Why do you think they waited a year and a half to have this show without any new evidence? Because it is primary season and Dems thought this dog and pony show nonsense would fire up their base but it didn't. It backfired and made Trump more popular and dems less popular with swing voters. Thus why Dems canceled it.

It was hurting and not helping them. Please start basing your opinions on reality instead of huffing copium.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m glad I’m not the Buffoon. Why do you discount those close to him, that have bailed related to these hearings. You ought to tune in. Fatso did his best to cause a Constitutional crisis.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here, three days ago from CNN. No criminal referrals to DOJ. They literally have nothing especially since the facts don't back their idiotic claims.

Yet half a week later you are still smoking the copium and thinking some how, this time, it will be different and facts will change and he will finally go to jail. There is no legal basis for any criminal referrals; that is straight out of the mouth of the Democrat chairman of the show trial. It was just a show for their low I.Q. voters just like the debunked Russia hoax which Hillary made up.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I to believe that you believe Mike Pence made the wrong move? There is only one correct answer.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The best line of this thread is Oerdin's quip about "the smooth brain mongoloids who "vote blue no matter who."

Maybe we should call Seamajor "Smooth-Brain Slopey" now.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The best line of this thread is Oerdin's quip about "the smooth brain mongoloids who "vote blue no matter who."

The idea here is to keep these conversations civil. Seems you cannot, and the other dude can’t answer a simple questing

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one cares about Mr. Nobody. He is a complete non-issue. For what it matters he did do his regular duties, such as they were, and Trump was wrong to ask otherwise but anyone who looks up "faithless elector" knows this issue has gone back centuries and is nothing new. Only the ignorant feel the need to make hay about something which has happened many times before and ultimately effected nothing.

It truly is just whataboutism and an attempt to change the subject after you got thoroughly owned, my friend. Or do you still disbelieve the Democrat chairman when he says no referrals for anyone will come from his partisan committee?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The idea here is to keep these conversations civil. Seems you cannot, and the other dude can’t answer a simple questing

What? I was, as always, completely civil. I didn't call you a shitbag or mention your Trump Derangement Syndrome or anything.