Liz Cheney Cancelled for Telling the Truth About Trump Lies

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
It's all emotional. They've been steady pumped with hate. Divisive propaganda.
Perfect description of trumptards. LoLz

What a beautiful day - too beautiful to waste with you half-witz and full on retards.

Enjoy those comforting reach-arounds.
.I will post of my return to the ridge pond when I get back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is so much irony in them shrieking that we are facists who are "canceling" people who dont agree with what they were told is a "big lie".

When the establishment attacks and discredits anyone who questions the integrity of the election. Look at how people get painted for wanting transparency.

Even Time admitted a network of powerful people worked together to "save" the election.

People are done. They want answers and transparency. It's sad to see other people joining right in with the elites in attacking the people. Especially those who know Sanders was screwed.

Of course......Trump wasnt screwed at all. Nope. You can totally trust those results. Just ignore the fact Biden didnt even belong there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a beautiful day - too beautiful to waste with you half-witz and full on retards.

Enjoy those comforting reach-arounds.
.I will post of my return to the ridge pond when I get back.
Take your time...Holliday!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Says the guy who chose name calling and personal attacks over civil discourse. I tried to have a normal discussion with you people and all I received was insults. All you people do is spew hate on every platform and actively work to silence opposition.

Anyone so much as challenges you people and your response is hateful and angry bullshit.

Yesterday you tools literally made up a totalitarian law that because Kyle Rittenhouse was present in Kenosha.....he was breaking the law. The domestic terror mob wasnt breaking the law....nope. Kyle was.

So because he "broke the law" just by being there.....he forfeited his right to self defense and should have just let the rioters kill or brutalize him.

And he should be charged with trespassing and murder.

But no.....you guys are not authoritarian fascists at all. You just think mobs should be allowed to burn down communities and murder citizens unfettered. And no one is allowed to protect themselves.

This shows how hateful you are, btw. And how programmed.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
There is so much irony in them shrieking that we are facists who are "canceling" people who dont agree with what they were told is a "big lie".

When the establishment attacks and discredits anyone who questions the integrity of the election. Look at how people get painted for wanting transparency.

Even Time admitted a network of powerful people worked together to "save" the election.

People are done. They want answers and transparency. It's sad to see other people joining right in with the elites in attacking the people. Especially those who know Sanders was screwed.

Of course......Trump wasnt screwed at all. Nope. You can totally trust those results. Just ignore the fact Biden didnt even belong there.
Do your troll farm handlers send you stock verbage which you cut and paste, dice and splice?

I ask because your staring to reuse exact phrases like one of those talking dolls - you pull the string and it says "Even Time admitted a network of powerful people worked together to "save" the election."

then on the next pull
" It's sad to see other people joining right in with the elites in attacking the people. Especially those who know Sanders was screwed."

Duhv's too stoopit to have her own original thoughts - she just parrots what her programmers stuff into her empty skull.

Will do, old man.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do your troll farm handlers send you stock verbage which you cut and paste, dice and splice?

I ask because your staring to reuse exact phrases like one of those talking dolls - you pull the string and it says "Even Time admitted a network of powerful people worked together to "save" the election."

then on the next pull
" It's sad to see other people joining right in with the elites in attacking the people. Especially those who know Sanders was screwed."

Duhv's too stoopit to have her own original thoughts - she just parrots what her programmers stuff into her empty skull.

Will do, old man.
Old man??? Fark...how old are you?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
So much projection.
Hey gas bag, let's see some of you ever so clever objective analysis of why the GOP out kicking MS. Conservative is good for Democracy?
Did you ever notice that her whole schtick is essentially the I know you are but what am I troll variety?
Also people that ever read or watch the news are worser informed than people like her that only watch obscure peckerwoods on Youtube.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So much projection.
Hey gas bag, let's see some of you ever so clever objective analysis of why the GOP out kicking MS. Conservative is good for Democracy?
Did you ever notice that her whole schtick is essentially the I know you are but what am I troll variety?
Also people that ever read or watch the news are worser informed than people like her that only watch obscure peckerwoods on Youtube.
You know what's going to be so cool?
It's when derTrumpFuhrer steals the 2024 election and sets up his own Trump Radio.
Then people like Duhv will finally have the one source of not enemy of the people news they need.
Finally there will be the one reliable voice to instruct her on what the truth is.
I mean, you know, the real truth, not propaganda from the enemy of the people media.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So much projection.
It's when derTrumpFuhrer steals the 2024 election and sets up his own Trump Radio.
Then people like Duhv will finally have the one source of not enemy of the people news they need.
Finally there will be the one reliable voice to instruct her on what the truth is.
I mean, you know, the real truth, not propaganda from the enemy of the people media.
I'll tell you what, I don't believe anything, unless it's from Trump's new Blog, It's a perfect blog.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So much projection.
I'll tell you what, I don't believe anything, unless it's from Trump's new Blog, It's a perfect blog.
It's the only one anyone needs.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So much projection.
I knew keeping my Morse Code Receiver, would pay big dividends one day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So much projection.
So much projection.
vKCRxcA.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Donald Trump's Fascism On Full Display In Chilling New Ad

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Reporter, HuffPost
Thu, May 13, 2021, 5:23 AM·1 min read

Progressive PAC
’s new viral video examines how ex-President
is following “the rules of the demagogue.”
The ad shows how Trump has been guided by a tried and tested method of manipulating “weak-minded people” to his own advantage — by establishing a common enemy, telling simple stories “with no regard for the truth,” attacking democratic institutions and the media, and cultivating a cult of personality.
Footage of the ex-president is interspersed with clips of dictators from history and the current day, including Nazi Germany’s Adolf Hitler, Cuba’s Fidel Castro and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un.
“We’ve seen this happen before,” says the narrator. “We can’t let it happen again.”
The video concludes with a call to reject GOP fascism.
MeidasTouch, founded by the attorney Ben Meiselas and his two brothers, released the video online Wednesday after House Republicans purged Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from GOP leadership. Cheney refused to repeat Trump’s lies about his election defeat.
On Twitter, where the video has been watched more than half a million times, the PAC said the GOP “has completed its transformation into a fascist, authoritarian death cult.”

I'm awaiting his call to arms in 2024.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its been ends justifies the means with libtards for decades now. I learned to play the same game for my side and once the rest of us do, and its happening, we should be able to play cons vs libtards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So much projection.

FB-IMG-1620930243084.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
H you idiots dont even know what fascism even is. You think its "right wing!" and that's about as far as your grasp on it goes. Fascism isnt specifically right OR left.

I disagree. Fascism represents the (Far) Right.

However, authoritarianism or totalitarianism is neither Left nor Right.

Neither acts in the best interests of the people they supposedly represent.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I disagree. Fascism represents the (far) Right.
She believes it can be either "right or left" (although she can't define the terms), because Trump used the term, for the first time ever, "left wing fascism". Of course there is no such thing, but Trump said it so it must be true. She's the most brainwashed person on the planet - perhaps the entire universe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She believes it can be either "right or left" (although she can't define the terms), because Trump used the term, for the first time ever, "left wing fascism". Of course there is no such thing, but Trump said it so it must be true. She's the most brainwashed person on the planet - perhaps the entire universe.

True. But it doesn't make totalitarianism on the Left any more benign. eg. - Pol Pot.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

True. But it doesn't make totalitarianism on the Left any more benign.
It depends what you mean by the terms left and right.
People use the term left to mean both commie and Liberal, even though they are opposites on the political spectrum. I mean - as I've pointed out on numerous occasions, even RR knew they were opposites but dullards, aka conservatives of the modern internet variety, can't figure that out.

The right and leftness is usually referring to the economic system, which, as any Libertarian can tell you, has zip to do with the social system.

Zip

DS_tiCcUMAAtheg.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

then on the next pull

Will do, old man.

This is the typical response from a programmed shill that cannot handle civil discourse or anyone who doesnt subscribe to the narratives of the hive.

It's always this kind of dumb mindless bullshit.

You guys like to say we are hateful......but you never consider how nasty and rude you guys are. This is why Big and Lok dont even bother.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

True. But it doesn't make totalitarianism on the Left any more benign.
It depends what you mean by the terms left and right.
People use the term left to mean both commie and Liberal, even though they are opposites on the political spectrum. I mean - as I've pointed out on numerous occasions, even RR knew they were opposites but dullards, aka conservatives of the modern internet variety, can't figure that out.

The right and leftness is usually referring to the economic system, which, as any Libertarian can tell you, has zip to do with the social system.

Zip

DS_tiCcUMAAtheg.jpg

Right. But literally everyone else is a con and reeepuke.

You guys label and spew constantly but you do this same exact shit.

How funny you expect us to behave better than you guys do.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

then on the next pull

Will do, old man.

This is the typical response from a programmed shill that cannot handle civil discourse or anyone who doesnt subscribe to the narratives of the hive.

It's always this kind of dumb mindless bullshit.

You guys like to say we are hateful......but you never consider how nasty and rude you guys are. This is why Big and Lok dont even bother.
So, explain this to us.
You have a troll farm stock verbage catalogue that you select from then
create a post. Is that how it works?

..and how much do you get pay'd?
Is it by the post or word or by the stock sentence selected and posted?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
RINO cunt lib Liz can either switch parties, decline another run, or run and get pimp slapped in the primary. The dumb bitch is cooked. Everyone knows the fukin 2020 election was stolen.