Liz Cheney's time with us is coming to an end...

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
oooh yeah I wonder what her pussy looks like

220630-Liz-Cheney-al-0752-cc114c.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doubtful. Most likely she will try to get a lobbyist position on K Street. That is what all Senators who get tossed out on their asses end up doing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doubtful. Most likely she will try to get a lobbyist position on K Street. That is what all Senators who get tossed out on their asses end up doing.

I don't doubt it at all.

Ok, we will see who is right. To be clear you think she will get hired by some Dem state administration but why would any Dem hire a former republican over an up and coming Dem? Especially since that Republican can't win any election and is as unpopular as dog shit on a shoe heel.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't doubt it at all.

Ok, we will see who is right. To be clear you think she will get hired by some Dem state administration but why would any Dem hire a former republican over an up and coming Dem? Especially since that Republican can't win any election and is as unpopular as dog shit on a shoe heel.

Because administrations do that. Probably an ambassadorship...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Possible, I suppose but not nearly as profitable as K Street. At her heart Cheney has always been a whore in it for money and power. If she can't have power then I expect her to go for the money.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Possible, I suppose but not nearly as profitable as K Street. At her heart Cheney has always been a whore in it for money and power. If she can't have power then I expect her to go for the money.

And Graham, Jim Jordan, Trump and co aren't? Fuck off with that stupid shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very weak whataboutism.

Not weak at all. Trump asked for tens and hundreds of millions for his "legal defense" and he's using it otherwise. He lies and grifts constantly.

Too bad you're too stupid to figure that out. I almost feel sorry for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Very weak whataboutism.

Not weak at all. Trump asked for tens and hundreds of millions for his "legal defense" and he's using it otherwise. He lies and grifts constantly.

Better to have a grifter who makes life better and easier for Americans than grifters who fuck us all over continually.

Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can directly ask any of these people what Trump lied about.....and they will either avoid the question or parrot some corporate media propaganda that twists words out of context.

You can ask what the grift was and point out how Trump lost wealth during his term.

Doesnt matter. They are emotionally invested in this.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Very weak whataboutism.

Better to have a grifter who makes life better and easier for Americans than grifters who fuck us all over continually.

Js.
I don't even think it would be possible to put a dollar amount on how much He entertained me over those 5 or 6 years. And the economy was indeed great. The only time we didn't struggle paycheck to paycheck.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You can directly ask any of these people what Trump lied about.....and they will either avoid the question or parrot some corporate media propaganda that twists words out of context.

You can ask what the grift was and point out how Trump lost wealth during his term.

Mean tweets tho...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Mean tweets tho...

There is a guy near me, has a sign by the main road, says "I sure could go for $1.95 a gallon gas and a mean tweet right now" lol. Some Libtard stole it, so he put another up, that couldnt be stolen lolol.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
She really rolled the dice by taking an anti trump position early on. When she did I highly suspected that she was committing political suicide, then the world shifted as it does when the international cabal rules against you, and Donald Trump's position began it's free fall. Now she's a champion of the GOP, Donald Trump is basically quasiHitler, and the MAGA party is ridiculed by conservatives and liberals alike.

Pretty unexpected!~!~!~ But so was much of the last 5 years.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I thought dick cheney's daughter would've rallied with the MAGA folks. You realize like 3/4 of the GOP senators were on Trump's side all the way up until it became unpopular?