Liz Cheney Cancelled for Telling the Truth About Trump Lies

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the matter of a Christian God having any role to play in 18th century political or scientific documents (and despite Lok's ka-powning and ga-zinging his way to better Bible health), it must be remembered that, at a time when the Inquisition still held some clout in Catholic Europe, and a mere century after the arrival Calvinist Puritans on the shores of America, many, if not most, men of science, of letters, or of government office felt it rather imprudent and quite impolitic to advertise their freethinking views. Thus it was, in the dawning of the Age of Enlightenment, that men of reason--such as the Founding Fathers of the United States of America--chose to camouflage their agnosticism and atheism (and even their Deist ways) in order to provide lip service to then-regnant superstitions and religious beliefs. They certainly didn't want the Salem witch hunters to come a-knockin on their door, and the smell of Giordano Bruno's charred corpse still filled their nostrils even some two hundred years after the man was burned at the stake by the Church of Rome for thinking wrongly.

Lokmar needs to redo his History 101 class. We can only hope he'd get a passing grade the second time around.
Ok you stupid cunt, you need some more PWN3D!

John Adams
June 21, 1776
"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.

"The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty."

July 1, 1776
"Before God, I believe the hour has come. My judgement approves this measure, and my whole heart is in it. All that I have, and all that I am, and all that I hope in this life, I am now ready here to stake upon it. And I leave off as I began, that live or die, survive or perish, I am for the Declaration. It is my living sentiment, and by the blessing of God it shall be my dying sentiment. Independence now, and Independence for ever!"

In a July 1, 1776 letter to Archibald Bullock, former member of the Continental Congress from Georgia, Adams wrote:
"The object is great which We have in View, and We must expect a great expense of blood to obtain it. But We should always remember that a free Constitution of civil Government cannot be purchased at too dear a rate as there is nothing, on this side (of) the New Jerusalem, of equal importance to Mankind."

July 3, 1776
"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations, from one end ofthis continent to the other, from this time forward forever.

"You will think me transported with enthusiasm, but I am not. I am well aware of the toil and blood and treasure that it will cost to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory I can see that the end is worth more than all the means; that posterity will triumph in that day's transaction, even though we [may regret] it, which I trust in God we shall not."

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
What guys would that be? The boogie man guys Trump tells you are ruining your privileged world he made you believe is being stolen from you?
Hey dickhead...shut your trap just for a day or three. Thanks in fucking advance creep!

Seriously ALL he does is dodge points, questions......and he throws insults.

I was never rude to this guy once. In fact we were getting along.

As soon as he saw my political stances and I wasnt just parroting anti Trump idiocy? He started with insults.

He cannot have a respectful discussion about any of this. He cannot back his claims. He wont answer any questions.

And if you back your claim? He starts calling you a liar.

He is just brainwashed. He doesnt know any actual policies, doesnt care about any of the issues. He basically just hates "cons" and is contrarian. His whole stance is rooted in opposition to people he hates.

And he doesnt even really grasp what conservatives even want. He goes on outdated stereotypes.

Like he hates people based on how their grandparents may have acted.

This whole country could go to shit, and as long as the left drug it to shit....he wouldnt care.

Which is selfish and horrible considering people have to suffer under bad policies.....but he isnt suffering because he is probably privileged. So he can stay in his bubble and just hate away.
Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

There is no communicating with leftists. All they do is hate others. Their whole platform is just hate for those not left.

No realistic solutions, nothing.

Right, so you can't support any of the billshit you wrote.

Still waiting for that many links to previous bullshit you wrote.

How's that biblical link to the US Constitution going, moron?

Dear Dummy,

The Declaration of Independence is America's founding document, NOT the Constitution. The Declaration if chocked full of Godly and Biblical references. PWN3D! Still, the Constitution gives the President Sunday off while considering signing bills in deference to the Christian Sabbath, SUNDAY! KAPOWN3D!

Hey dumb fuckerooney, the DOI was just our collective Colonies joining together for a moment in time to divorce ourselves from Great Britain, period. The Constitution is what defines us, and outlines us, it's The Social Contract we all agree to live by as Citizens of the Country, you dildos don't seem to understand that point, have yuo ever heard the expression "We are a country of laws"? "What law" you mumble, The Constitution and it's framework that defines us. WE swear an Oath to the Constitution, not the President, not the CEO of ExxonMobil, or Apple, or Coca-Cola or Sean Hannity.

Wrong'O, ya dumb cunt. How about you tell me when the U.S. was founded? The history books dont record that as 1789!
KA-POWN3D!

Sure, I'd be willing to abolish the bill of rights and take away your fire sticks. You stoopitte fcuk.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Samuel Adams

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom -- go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"

"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; second, to liberty; third, to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can. These are evident branches of ... the duty of self-preservation, commonly called the first law of nature. All men have a right to remain in a state of nature as long as they please; and in case of intolerable oppression, civil or religious, to leave the society they belong to, and ernter into another.... Now what liberty can there be where property is taken away without consent?" (Nov 20, 1772)

"The rights of the colonists as Christians...may be best understood by reading and carefully studying the institution of The Great Law Giver and Head of the Christian Church, which are to be found clearly written and promulgated in the New Testament." (From The Rights of Colonists, 1772)

As the Declaration of Independence was being signed, 1776, Samuel Adams declared:

"We have this day restored the Sovereign to Whom all men ought to be obedient. He reigns in heaven and from the rising to the setting of the sun, let His kingdom come."

"He therefore is the truest friend to the liberty of this country who tries most to promote its virtue, and who, so far as his power and influence extend, will not suffer a man to be chosen into any office of power and trust who is not a wise and virtuous man....The sum of all is, if we would most truly enjoy this gift of Heaven, let us become a virtuous people."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What guys would that be? The boogie man guys Trump tells you are ruining your privileged world he made you believe is being stolen from you?
Hey dickhead...shut your trap just for a day or three. Thanks in fucking advance creep!

As soon as he saw my political stances and I wasnt just parroting anti Trump idiocy? He started with insults.

He cannot have a respectful discussion about any of this. He cannot back his claims. He wont answer any questions.

He is just brainwashed. He doesnt know any actual policies, doesnt care about any of the issues. He basically just hates "cons" and is contrarian. His whole stance is rooted in opposition to people he hates.

And he doesnt even really grasp what conservatives even want. He goes on outdated stereotypes.

This whole country could go to shit, and as long as the left drug it to shit....he wouldnt care.

Which is selfish and horrible considering people have to suffer under bad policies.....but he isnt suffering because he is probably privileged. So he can stay in his bubble and just hate away.
Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

There is no communicating with leftists. All they do is hate others. Their whole platform is just hate for those not left.

Dear Dummy,

The Declaration of Independence is America's founding document, NOT the Constitution. The Declaration if chocked full of Godly and Biblical references. PWN3D! Still, the Constitution gives the President Sunday off while considering signing bills in deference to the Christian Sabbath, SUNDAY! KAPOWN3D!

Hey dumb fuckerooney, the DOI was just our collective Colonies joining together for a moment in time to divorce ourselves from Great Britain, period. The Constitution is what defines us, and outlines us, it's The Social Contract we all agree to live by as Citizens of the Country, you dildos don't seem to understand that point, have yuo ever heard the expression "We are a country of laws"? "What law" you mumble, The Constitution and it's framework that defines us. WE swear an Oath to the Constitution, not the President, not the CEO of ExxonMobil, or Apple, or Coca-Cola or Sean Hannity.

Wrong'O, ya dumb cunt. How about you tell me when the U.S. was founded? The history books dont record that as 1789!
KA-POWN3D!

Sure, I'd be willing to abolish the bill of rights and take away your fire sticks. You stoopitte fcuk.

Of course you would, faggit. Thats why you hate the Bill of Rights. You aint gonna live to see that day tho.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now for all you cunts that like to deny the Bibles influence on our Western Laws, lemme tell ya story bout a man named Blackstone:

Sir William Blackstone
(Blackstone's Commentaries on the Law was the recognized authority on the law for well over a century after 1776)

"Man, considered as a creature, must necessarily be subject to the laws of his Creator, for he is entirely a dependent being....And, consequently, as man depends absolutely upon his Maker for everything, it is necessary that he should in all points conform to his Maker's will...this will of his Maker is called the law of nature. These laws laid down by God are the eternal immutable laws of good and evil...This law of nature dictated by God himself, is of course superior in obligation to any other. It is binding over all the globe, in all countries, and at all times: no human laws are of any validity if contrary to this...

"The doctrines thus delivered we call the revealed or divine law, and they are to be found only in the holy scriptures...[and] are found upon comparison to be really part of the original law of nature. Upon these two foundations, the law of nature and the law of revelation, depend all human laws; that is to say, no human laws should be suffered to contradict these.

"Blasphemy against the Almighty is denying his being or providence, or uttering contumelious reproaches on our Savior Christ. It is punished, at common law by fine and imprisonment, for Christianity is part of the laws of the land.

"If [the legislature] will positively enact a thing to be done, the judges are not at liberty to reject it, for that were to set the judicial power above that of the legislature, which should be subversive of all government."

"The preservation of Christianity as a national religion is abstracted from its own intrinsic truth, of the utmost consequence to the civil state, which a single instance will sufficiently demonstrate.

"The belief of a future state of rewards and punishments, the entertaining just ideas of the main attributes ofthe Supreme Being, and a firm persuasion that He superintends and will finally compensate every action in human life (all which are revealed in the doctrines of our Savior, Christ), these are the grand foundations of all judicial oaths, which call God to witness the truth of those facts which perhaps may be only known to Him and the party attesting; all moral evidences, therefore, all confidence in human veracity, must be weakened by apostasy, and overthrown by total infidelity.

"Wherefore, all affronts to Christianity, or endeavors to depreciate its efficacy, in those who have once professed it, are highly deserving of censure."

Checkmate!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Further: there are some parallels between the above situation and the secular excommunication of the likes of Liz Cheney from the Republican rank and file.

McCarthy as Torquemada, innit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Further: there are some parallels between the above situation and the secular excommunication of the likes of Liz Cheney from the Republican rank and file.

Republicans are free to censure people within THEIR party, you stupid twat. Its a free country after all. Nothings stopping you types from courting her over to the dark side. Quit crying.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Republicans are free to censure people within THEIR party, you stupid twat. Its a free country after all. Nothings stopping you types from courting her over to the dark side. Quit crying.

giphy.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It would appear Lokmar has entirely missed the point.

Oh, well. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him kick some yokel in the ass.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
On the matter of a Christian God having any role to play in 18th century political or scientific documents (and despite Lok's ka-powning and ga-zinging his way to better Bible health), it must be remembered that, at a time when the Inquisition still held some clout in Catholic Europe, and a mere century after the arrival of Calvinist Puritans on the shores of America, many, if not most, men of science, of letters, or of government office felt it rather imprudent and quite impolitic to advertise their freethinking views. Thus it was, in the dawning of the Age of Enlightenment, that men of reason--such as the Founding Fathers of the United States of America--chose to camouflage their agnosticism and atheism (and even their Deist ways) in order to provide lip service to then-regnant superstitions and religious beliefs. They certainly didn't want the Salem witch hunters to come a-knockin on their door, and the smell of Giordano Bruno's charred corpse still filled their nostrils even some two hundred years after the man was burned at the stake by the Church of Rome for thinking wrongly.

Lokmar needs to redo his History 101 class. We can only hope he'd get a passing grade the second time around.

Check your history... it wasn't the 18th century...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this blurb coming from you or is it rather an edict from the chair of Pope John Paul Trump?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The majority of scientific advances we had today were pioneered by Christian's. Including the Scientific Method.

I think this is only offensive to people who are invested in their non spiritual beliefs.

The irony of the claim "free thinking". If there are requirements on what kind of thinking is "free".....I mean, that defeats the purpose.

Free thinkers tend to not personalize beliefs of others.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Link?

Or he does this ^^^^^

Dear Dummy,

KA-POWN3D!

Would you let authorities rock up to people's houses and murder them for non violent crimes? Crimes created by a new president and an on-board congress and Senate?

Are you a pussy coward,

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
^^^^ Empty headed useful idjit alert ^^^^^^Demagogue enabler alert^^^^^^

PS: Cheney was cancelled for not goose stepping along with trump's brown shirts.

Some Murkins like to imagine that the constitutional duty of a Representative is to "represent" their constituents in all their idiocy even when that means undermining or overthrowing the constitution itself.

They oughta read the oath of office again.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The majority of scientific advances we had today were pioneered by Christian's. Including the Scientific Method.

Dovey, I've seen you parrot this inanity many, many times now, and it still has me scratching my head.

The first rigorous examinations of the natural world can be laid at Aristotle's door step, some five hundred years before the invention of Christianity.

And the scientific method was laid out by French philosopher René Descartes (he of the famous Cogito), a man so worried about the reaction of religious authorities to his work that he chose to move to, and to live out the rest of his days in, free-thinking Holland (as did Spinoza, whose work on lenses did more for astronomy than a bushel of Sagans).

Again, I refer you to the burning of Giordano Bruno at the stake in 1600 by the Church for doubling down on the Copernican model of the solar system contra Christian dogma. The Vatican made the man a "martyr for science" and issued a formal apology for the execution in 1992.

So, please, enough with the "scientists are Christian" fable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is this blurb coming from you or is it rather an edict from the chair of Pope John Paul Trump?
Whenever you gaytheist assclowns run head first into a logical though, it derails your entire thinking process.....what little of it there is.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think this is only offensive to people who are invested in their non spiritual beliefs.

The irony of the claim "free thinking". If there are requirements on what kind of thinking is "free".....I mean, that defeats the purpose.

Free thinkers tend to not personalize beliefs of others.
Yep! Just look at how barbaric and backwards white people were before Judeo-Christianity. And yet you have white supremacists wanting to go back to the days of honoring false gods of the dark ages!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^ Empty headed useful idjit alert ^^^^^^Demagogue enabler alert^^^^^^

PS: Cheney was cancelled for not goose stepping along with trump's brown shirts.

Some Murkins like to imagine that the constitutional duty of a Representative is to "represent" their constituents in all their idiocy even when that means undermining or overthrowing the constitution itself.

They oughta read the oath of office again.
And retards like you like to pretend that the voters have no right to hold their politicians to account for things they dislike, but ONLY if they're disagreeing with things you like! PWN3D!

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Why, every day, do cons come on here and tell out and out lies?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No, the Biden administration is not resuming border wall construction
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says “wall construction remains paused to the extent permitted by law.”
Credit: AP
FILE - In this Dec. 8, 2020, file photo, crews construct a section of border wall in San Bernardino National Wildlife Refuge in Douglas, Ariz. (AP Photo/Matt York, File)
Author: Mauricio Chamberlin
Published: 5:10 PM EDT May 13, 2021
Updated: 5:33 PM EDT May 13, 2021

In one of his first executive orders after taking office, President Joe Biden halted all construction on the southern U.S. border wall in a
on Jan. 20, 2021, referring to it as a “waste of money that diverts attention from genuine threats to our homeland security.”
On Wednesday, May 12, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
on Twitter that it had resumed “critical work to repair the Rio Grande Valley’s flood levee, which was excavated to make way for [the] border wall.” This led to misleading
and viral
claiming that the Biden administration had resumed construction of the wall.

THE QUESTION
Did the Biden administration resume construction of the border wall?
THE SOURCES
THE ANSWER
No, the Biden administration has not resumed construction of the border wall. The Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers clarified that repairs are being done on a flood levee.
WHAT WE FOUND
In late April, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced a series of repairs to certain areas where border wall construction had taken place in San Diego and the Rio Grande Valley. A
on April 30 explains that these actions are “consistent with the President’s Proclamation to protect border communities.”
On May 12, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers responded to allegations that the Biden administration had resumed construction on the border wall. In a follow-up
, the agency clarified that these are remedial works, and not an extension or continuation of the wall.
“To be clear, wall construction remains paused to the extent permitted by law,” the tweet says. “Per DHS, we’ve started critical work to repair the Rio Grande Valley’s flood levee, which was excavated to make way for the border wall. This remediation work will not involve expanding the border barrier.”
The two main DHS construction projects are to repair the Rio Grande’s flood barrier system and remediate soil erosion along a portion of the wall in the San Diego area, according to DHS.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh...OK....Biden is NOT reinforcing stretches of the border wall while reinforcing stretches of the border wall...

...nothing to see here folks....move along.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
No new wall is being built, just repairs on what was fucked up under Trump.

No, the Biden administration has not resumed construction of the border wall. The Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers clarified that repairs are being done on a flood levee.
On May 12, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers responded to allegations that the Biden administration had resumed construction on the border wall. In a follow-up
, the agency clarified that these are remedial works, and not an extension or continuation of the wall.
“To be clear, wall construction remains paused to the extent permitted by law,” the tweet says. “Per DHS, we’ve started critical work to repair the Rio Grande Valley’s flood levee, which was excavated to make way for the border wall. This remediation work will not involve expanding the border barrier.”
The two main DHS construction projects are to repair the Rio Grande’s flood barrier system and remediate soil erosion along a portion of the wall in the San Diego area, according to DHS.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No new wall is being built, just repairs on what was fucked up under Trump.

:Excited5: