Liz Cheney

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she’s awesome. Her own person. True to herself. I think she’d make a great President. Let’s try to keep this thread constructive.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's an idiot. Certifiably. She knows she's out of a job since her approval in her own state is in the teens and now she is making a cynical play hoping Dems will help her get that post congress lobbyist position she really wants but that won't work. Dems will just throw her under the bus because they're going to have so many of their own unemployed former party members to pay off at the same time.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she’s awesome. Her own person. True to herself. I think she’d make a great President. Let’s try to keep this thread constructive.

I don't know about that, but she isn't part of The Big Lie and that is something in the party of cowards.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's an idiot. Certifiably. She knows she's out of a job since her approval in her own state is in the teens and now she is making a cynical play hoping Dems will help her get that post congress lobbyist position she really wants but that won't work. Dems will just throw her under the bus because they're going to have so many of theor own unemployed former party members to pay off at the same time.

She represents a tough state. Lots of Republicans, but some more progressive than others, add in some Dems. She’s served under othe Republican Presidents. She’s had and raised 5 kids. I believe Dems will embrace her. I certain would and will.
You like to interject a lot of what ifs, and speculation. Shes had a bead on the twice impeached fool since day one. Best of all she’s true to herself, and the people she serves. Again, I think she’d make a great Republican President.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If I were an American and a Dem, I'd trade three Kyrsten Sinemas for one Liz Cheney and five Joe Manchins for one Adam Kinzinger.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny^^^

Dem or Rep. Id naturally vote for the person who I thought best for the office. Dem or Rep. Would I be wrong to think most would?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
She's an idiot. Certifiably. She knows she's out of a job since her approval in her own state is in the teens and now she is making a cynical play hoping Dems will help her get that post congress lobbyist position she really wants but that won't work. Dems will just throw her under the bus because they're going to have so many of their own unemployed former party members to pay off at the same time.
Just like Heels Up Harris. One buffed the knob of a married nigger mayor in San Fran, and Liz is a rug muncher.

Both should be flushed.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You always pull this. You got called on it yesterday. The subject is Liz, not Nancy or Kamala.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You always pull this. You got called on it yesterday. The subject is Liz, not Nancy or Kamala.

Jesus Christ, man, half the fucking video is on Liz Cheney! Why can't you just watch the fucking video? You can't be that lazy.

Come on, try a little.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
There should be laws holding the capital staff to 8 year terms. Just like the president, just like govenors.
Period.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You got people up in there going on 40 years or better. Done been bought sold, sold bought, then bought and sold again.
All the while not giving a rats ass about the people of these united states cause they done sold their treacherous souls.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the hearings this morning. The most interesting part is that the liar that Trump is was laid out by a cast of:

Conservatives

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I haven't been paying attention. Did the Jan 6 Committee put anything out yet we all don't already know?

Oh, and it's cute how Slopey is pretending to think Lizzie Cheney is cool just because he Masters whose boots he licks told him to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't been paying attention. Did the Jan 6 Committee put anything out yet we all don't already know?

Oh, and it's cute how Slopey is pretending to think Lizzie Cheney is cool just because he Masters whose boots he licks told him to.

Yes, they did.

And best yet, it was all GOPers that were sworn in to testify today.

People like you are enemies of the Republic. FACT

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, they did.

I saw the clips but have seen nothing new that I already didn't know for months now.

Just tell me when I should tune in to see the Bad Orange Man duckwalked out in handcuffs and leg irons, OK?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they did.

I saw the clips but have seen nothing new that I already didn't know for months now.

Just tell me when I should tune in to see the Bad Orange Man duckwalked out in handcuffs and leg irons, OK?

I don't care what happens to him. He was unsuccessful in his attempts at a coup. That is what matters.
Democracy, the rule of law, and the "peaceful" transfer of power continues in my beloved country.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, they did.

I don't care what happens to him. He was unsuccessful in his attempts at a coup. That is what matters.
Democracy, the rule of law, and the "peaceful" transfer of power continues in my beloved country.

No. The successful coup was perpetrated by you people ... and you don't care as long as your taxpayer-funded check keeps coming in, right?

It's funny that whenever you people talk about "saving Democracy" that always seems to mean you people stealing -- er, I mean winning elections. If you people don't win elections, then the narrative is that "our Democracy" is under threat.

What do you mean by "Our Democracy?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they did.

No. The successful coup was perpetrated by you people ... and you don't care as long as your taxpayer-funded check keeps coming in, right?

It's funny that whenever you people talk about "saving Democracy" that always seems to mean you people stealing -- er, I mean winning elections. If you people don't win elections, then the narrative is that "our Democracy" is under threat.

What do you mean by "Our Democracy?"

When you quote me saying "Our Democracy" maybe you should check twice to confirm I actually said it, nitwit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is the lemming muppet show still airing?

You know, the one designed to distract the American people from the failures of this administration 5 months before midterms?

You cannot afford to retire and your 401k is worth sand bags today but have no fear folks we are really socking it to those banana heads for trespassing and giving snowflakes like AOC the hiccups

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ratings at all networks which showed that propaganda garbage all went down. Ratings were so low Dems even canceled yesterday's episode of TDS.

Dems are frightened because part 3 of the fake and groundless impeachment show was all they had. They sure as hell can't run on their record because they literally fucked up everything they touched. Meanwhile Trump's approval ratings have gone up while Biden and the Dems have seen their ratings go down. Lol!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ratings at all networks which showed that propaganda garbage all went down. Ratings were so low Dems even canceled yesterday's episode of TDS.

Dens are frightened because part 3 of the fake and groundless impeachment act was all they had. They sure as hell can't run on their record because they literally fucked up everything they touched.
they really cancelled it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

shows you how much attention I've been paying to that complete clusterfuck of partisan desperation

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Groundless? You’re not paying attention. Fatso may go to jail over this. He’s a bloody crook. Look at the Attorney’s, Judges, legal scholars clearly indicate the shit Trump tried to pull, and get away with. Pence turns out to be in the right and a hero to the United States. Funny there fools who post here who still think Trump won in the last election. You, Lokbrain, Oerdin? Show your ignorance