Liz Cheney

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you imagine if Obama pulled this shit. Oh wait, Obama was re elected and was never impeached. Twice no doubt

Obama caused much of this shit. Him putting "ESG" requirements on investor, basically legally requiring they back Democrat political goals, caused the under funding of important parts of the economy, like oil, natural gas, fertilizer, and plastics, causing the inflationary pressure. Obama never cared about economics, only political power, he doesn't even care about the constitution thus why he is such a big supporter of government censorship and control of the media.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The best line of this thread is Oerdin's quip about "the smooth brain mongoloids who "vote blue no matter who."

Maybe we should call Seamajor "Smooth-Brain Slopey" now.

The idea here is to keep these conversations civil. Seems you cannot, and the other dude can’t answer a simple questing

What? I was, as always, completely civil. I didn't call you a shitbag or mention your Trump Derangement Syndrome or anything.

I am rather proud of that one myself. Thank you.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one cares about Mr. Nobody. He is a complete non-issue. For what it matters he did do his regular duties, such as they were, and Trump was wrong to ask otherwise but anyone who looks up "faithless elector" knows this issue has gone back centuries and is nothing new. Only the ignorant feel the need to make hay about something which has happened many times before and ultimately effected nothing.

It truly is just whataboutism and an attempt to change the subject after you got thoroughly owned, my friend. Or do you still disbelieve the Democrat chairman when he says no referrals for anyone will come from his partisan committee?
The best line of this thread is Oerdin's quip about "the smooth brain mongoloids who "vote blue no matter who."

Maybe we should call Seamajor "Smooth-Brain Slopey" now.
:LOL3:

Still can’t answer.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fact is, Trump should thank his lucky stars that Pence wasn’t hung that day. Fatso would have personally responsible. Pence did the right thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Oerdin and I must be watching different hearings.

Do you think the democrat chairman is lying? No charges or criminal referrals for anyone is what he said.

Did Merrick Garland say that?

How about Eastman though? Son of a bitch...plead the 5th 100 times...Jesus Christ. Attempted to get a pre-emptive pardon. Of course, it's because he did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
This

Do you think the democrat chairman is lying? No charges or criminal referrals for anyone is what he said.
so then, what's the point of this entire charade?
To lay out the facts of the case in front of god and everybody what the Committee has found to be factual evidence in what led to the J6 Attempted Coup, and who were the major players, who knew what and said what, and when. It is then up to a Law Enforcement Agency to pursue any charges it decides to pursue. Congress does not enforce the law, as if that needs repeating.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This

To lay out the facts of the case in front of god and everybody what the Committee has found to be factual evidence in what led to the J6 Attempted Coup, and who were the major players, who knew what and said what, and when. It is then up to a Law Enforcement Agency to pursue any charges it decides to pursue. Congress does not enforce the law, as if that needs repeating.
What were the 33 Benghazi Hearings for?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This

Speaking of Benghazi, did you notice that some Republicans were smart enough to read the handwriting on the Wall and got out while the getting out was good?

Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan & Boehner among others?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This

Speaking of Benghazi, did you notice that some Republicans were smart enough to read the handwriting on the Wall and got out while the getting out was good?

Team Not Crazy left the building.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This

Team Not As Crazy left the building.

fixed

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This

Team Not As Crazy left the building.

fixed
As I meant it, good catch.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother was asking me today why I follow that insane political shit going on south of the 49th. Because, I replied, the stakes are much higher than the "mere" preservation and protection of the American Experiment. Of all the political systems this world has seen, democracy--even as it eventuates in a federal republic such as the United States of America, and imperfect though it may be in the eyes of many--still remains the sanest, most rational, and most humane "method" by which human beings have learned to live together while simultaneously being given (ideally) access to the conditions favourable to their growth and fulfillment as individuals.

This matters. And it matters not only in the U.S., but everywhere.

And, if the United States of America falls under the spell of authoritarianism or totalitarianism--a totalitarianism championed by a self-interested, pathologically narcissistic cheerleader of Strong Men the world over and one with not an ounce of civic morality or sense of duty to his fellow citizens even as he holds the highest office in the land--the political and social repercussions will also be felt around the world.

And that is not a world I would take great pleasure in living in or in calling my home. We've been there before, even though my own lifetime came further down the line, and I, for one, do not ever plan to live in the soul-crushing shadow of such tyranny.

For what it's worth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, while the stupid reached creaiical

It is a charade and the point of it is to motivated their demoralized base. Dems know there is no enthusiasm among their base and that turn out will be low. Thus they invented this meaningless song and dance for their low I.Q. followers. Just look at seamung; he feel for it instantly and even ignored major things like the chairman saying no evidence for any charges for anyone.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother was asking me today why I follow that insane political shit going on south of the 49th. Because, I replied, the stakes are much higher than the "mere" preservation and protection of the American Experiment. Of all the political systems this world has seen, democracy--even as it eventuates in a federal republic such as the United States of America, and imperfect though it may be in the eyes of many--still remains the sanest, most rational, and most humane "method" by which human beings have learned to live together while simultaneously being given (ideally) access to the conditions favourable to their growth and fulfillment as individuals.

This matters. And it matters not only in the U.S., but everywhere.

And, if the United States of America falls under the spell of authoritarianism or totalitarianism--a totalitarianism championed by a self-interested, pathologically narcissistic cheerleader of Strong Men the world over and one with not an ounce of civic morality or sense of duty to his fellow citizens even as he holds the highest office in the land--the political and social repercussions will also be felt around the world.

And that is not a world I would take great pleasure in living in or in calling my home. We've been there before, even though my own lifetime came further down the line, and I, for one, do not ever plan to live in the soul-crushing shadow of such tyranny.

For what it's worth.

Good post Blurt. Thank you.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is a charade and the point of it is to motivated their demoralized base. Dems know there is no enthusiasm among their base and that turn out will be low. Thus they invented this meaningless song and dance for their low I.Q. followers. Just look at seamung; he feel for it instantly and even ignored major things like the chairman saying no evidence for any charges for anyone.

,Maybe maybe not. A crook is a crook anyway you look at it. Trump fits the bill. Positive the low IQ crowd isn’t who you claim it it is. My name is Seamajor I feel for it instantly??.? WTF? I do feel it’s time to unload on this portly fool. Time to send more money fool

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How about this shit disturbing ass. I remember his speech with drunk Rudy by his side. Then the fucker pleads to fatso for a pardon. Is this shit even real?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Didn’t fatso refer to Pence as a wimp and a pussy? How close did the VP come to being hung by the mob? All because Pence chose to do the right thing?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Pence was 40’ away from being hung. Doing the right thing is dangerous in Trumps world.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

There’s a reason people ignore seamongo you know. Even his fellow lefties think he’s an idiot

but yeah. This is the mueller probe 2.0. All smoke and mirrors to distract from the real issues facing America

convient timing tho

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
H

There’s a reason people ignore seamongo you know. Even his fellow lefties think he’s an idiot

but yeah. This is the mueller probe 2.0. All smoke and mirrors to distract from the real issues facing America

convient timing tho

Hey Stubby. Do you believe Pence did the right thing On Jan. 6th?