Make an absurd accusation about the poster above you.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Still being case by the government for flashing little girls at the kiddy park and jerking off on the merry go round - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
His real name is Tonto - - - - - -which is Indian for dummy !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Jumps in the deep end of the pool because someone told him black people can't swim - - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
seen snego before all forests burn? ffs where squiddy the whore who bears resp... filthy gossiper..
there's afro's and negroids.. squiddy is a nigo nog infiltrant ... haha ..

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I don't even think he has a clue what the fuck he is rumbling on about >>> squiddy is a nigo nog infiltrant <<< even spell check doesn't have a clue - - - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah it is stress ... abt loss of people, came out last night .. too much whiskey and beer and wine for a day .. something that troubles me in my head .. need to watch it, i know .. worries guys .. :(

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I don't even think he has a clue what the fuck he is rumbling on about >>> squiddy is a nigo nog infiltrant <<< even spell check doesn't have a clue - - - - - - -
piss drunk and looking for response too but combined with oddity .. going trough odd times folks .. i try to calm down .. cos persecution and trouble trouble ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Hates the Dutch
they say putin paid Mr. taliban to kill usmc's .. can you believe i don't believe that is putin alone if he does ... holland hates the guts out of america and the army .. those are than experienced people in safety from holland ... whew ... i prefer 100 kids around me in chaos .. whom are 6 years of age to do a group project with and to end with success ..
strange people if you ask me ...
th