Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if in my life I ever seen a dog that looks like a FAGGOT ! that's the one yup .

funny-laughing.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
if in my life I ever seen a dog that looks like FAGGOT ! that's the one yup .

funny-laughing.gif
Ahhh…it’s hard laughing at animals with bum hairstyles . But you got to blame the owner for that one. He lost all of his hair ages ago, so he takes it out on the dog. Sad pooch!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ahhh…it’s hard laughing at animals with bum hairstyles . But you got to blame the owner for that one. He lost all of his hair ages ago, so he takes it out on the dog. Sad pooch!
honestly I think it's a trollol .. who brags they own that LOL and poasts pics

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Politics aside, a signed copy of Alex Jones' last book after most of North America is incinerated in a northern hemisphere war should be like gold in the future....

Think outside the box.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Apparently, Seaboobs also hates wealth derived from controversial collector items after most of the copies are incinerated in a thermonuclear war of the Northetn Hemisphere... lulz

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are Tweets showcasing the state of our great nation OK to post in the Political Image thread?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yes, what America needs now more than anything in the world, is endless investigations into Hunter Biden's Laptop!

Endless? No.
But there's already been enough evidence shown of not only Hunter's corruption but Joe's complicity in and profit from it to warrant an actual investigation.

Corruption is corruption and until those in power face some (or even any) consequences for it then we're not a nation of laws... we're a neofeudal banana republic with delusions of democracy.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Endless? No.
But there's already been enough evidence shown of not only Hunter's corruption but Joe's complicity in and profit from it to warrant an actual investigation.

Corruption is corruption and until those in power face some (or even any) consequences for it then we're not a nation of laws... we're a neofeudal banana republic with delusions of democracy.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Sure, but how honest are the investigations? The corrupt investigating the corrupt, hmmm?

Yeah, let's do that. :eyeRoLL:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Endless? No.

#TranscendTheDuopoly
That's awesome, good luck with all of that, OK?

10_Funniest_Memes_Mocking_Hillary-03ed51c9aa6dc678c216dec1bc180694

Muh Benghazi's!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Sure, but how honest are the investigations? The corrupt investigating the corrupt, hmmm?

Fine let's stop arresting anyone for anything because the whole system's corrupt. We can actually defund the police entirely and hold none accountable for anything.

Either the laws apply equally or they're just a bludgeon to use on the poors.
Guess which path 'Murica decided to take?

No justice = No peace.

Yeah, let's do that. :eyeRoLL:

So you're back to "don't just do something; stand there!"?

Alrighty then.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fine let's stop arresting anyone for anything because the whole system's corrupt. We can actually defund the police entirely and hold none accountable for anything.

Well, it appears you enjoy putting words in others' mouths. Fascinating hobby you have there.

It seems interesting that I never see you going whole hog on investigating Trump and his ilk. But if it's a Democrat, suddenly you light up.

You remind me of Bill Maher in your fervor to punish the "left" in this country.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Well, it appears you enjoy putting words in others' mouths. Fascinating hobby you have there.

Bullshit.
Read it again.
*I'M* saying let's take your position and run with it.
I never ever never said *YOU* wanted to do that.

You don't want an equal justice system that either arrests everyone who deserves it or nobody at all.

You're waving your pompoms for a weighted "justice" system that heavily favors the rich, powerful, and well-connected.

It seems interesting that I never see you going whole hog on investigating Trump and his ilk. But if it's a Democrat, suddenly you light up.

Investigate Trump for what?
Being an asshole?
Last time I checked that's not against the law.

Biden is the current president.
His corruption and lies matter RIGHT NOW.
Not 20 years from now.

You might be happy to keep kicking the can down the road until it no longer makes any fucking difference (unless it involves Trump, apparently) but that's the whole godsdamned problem, innit?

Delay, deny, divert, desensitize, disassociate.
That's what we do instead of holding our political and societal "elite" responsible for any of their crimes.
It has to start somewhere and why not with the JACKASS WHO'S CURRENTLY PRESIDENT?

:OhGawd:

You remind me of Bill Maher in your fervor to punish the "left" in this country.

Maher is a shitlib who's no more "left" than Nancy Pelosi.
His role is to meatshield for democrats and promote the culture wars so the unwashed masses don't get together to burn this motherfucker to the ground and his fauxgressive ass along with it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit.
Read it again.
*I'M* saying let's take your position and run with it.
I never ever never said *YOU* wanted to do that.

You don't want an equal justice system that either arrests everyone who deserves it or nobody at all.

You're waving your pompoms for a weighted "justice" system that heavily favors the rich, powerful, and well-connected.

Investigate Trump for what?
Being an asshole?
Last time I checked that's not against the law.

Biden is the current president.
His corruption and lies matter RIGHT NOW.
Not 20 years from now.

You might be happy to keep kicking the can down the road until it no longer makes any fucking difference (unless it involves Trump, apparently) but that's the whole godsdamned problem, innit?

Delay, deny, divert, desensitize, disassociate.
That's what we do instead of holding our political and societal "elite" responsible for any of their crimes.
It has to start somewhere and why not with the JACKASS WHO'S CURRENTLY PRESIDENT?

:OhGawd:

Maher is a shitlib who's no more "left" than Nancy Pelosi.
His role is to meatshield for democrats and promote the culture wars so the unwashed masses don't get together to burn this motherfucker to the ground and his fauxgressive ass along with it.
I am blown away by how facilely you are able to ascertain what Lily was actually thinking, when Lily herself so obviously doesn't even know!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

'Acid Is Groovy'