Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, you know how it is, Breaky... we're both in Meltdown. That Powers That Be encourage us to employ the most despicable of fighting methods to ensure absolute victory.

I'm just playing by the rules, is all.
Oi…fuck the game! You’re disrespecting me and the relationship I have with my child on an off topic forum.

Every time you get belted…this is what you resort to? Time and fucking time again.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And you fly off the handle time and fucking time again!

Courting an Assboxing or a ban is very much worth the show.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? He’s a mate of mine. He wouldn’t like you disrespecting his children in a sexual manner any less than I would…
Sure, except I've said nothing about your children (or anyone else's). My shade is all on you.

Not too bright, are you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You talk about time? The troll has gone on for over a decade fucking mostly unchecked by this gutless tosser @Bastard Factory .

This prick has the fucking hide, not only keeping this prick onboard @realgrimm but allowing for the paedo-phile troll to perpetuate this long. Don’t talk to me about time ya cunt…I’d knock your fucking teeth out!

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You get off on these claims?
What claims?

All I said tonight is that I fully understand there's a rule against mentioning that you've sniffed your daughter's panties and that I must therefore refrain from doing so.

You're the one who's gone all mongo over this, not me. And you keep bringing the matter up over and over again. Not sure why.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sure, except I've said nothing about your children (or anyone else's). My shade is all on you.

Not too bright, are you?
??? You have mentioned my daughter’s panties numerous times, and the most recent just an hour ago. Don’t come talk to me about intelligence naff.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What claims?

All I said tonight is that I fully understand there's a rule against mentioning that you've sniffed your daughter's panties and that I must therefore refrain from doing so.

You're the one who's gone all mongo over this, not me. And you keep bringing the matter up over and over again. Not sure why.
I’ve made my point.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What claims?

Blatant skirting of the rules is right up your alley. Look at you! Last year I sent an innocent hack of you wearing purple toenail polish and you lost your shit and went straight to the child’s panties troll. Sit back fat man and give yourself a pat on the back for that staging effort.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That makes zero at all! What clown puts their hand up to be relegated into a single sub-forum from a fucking twat that frequents another board? From a business sense…one doesn’t even need to get out of bed…there’s nothing to achieve.

Now listen…I will (once again) do this “meltdown” stint, after which get me the fuck off the list. Fucking arse_wipe!
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maybe you should’ve been put into “meltdown” by the cross-dressing faggot that enjoys sexualising a father’s relationship with his daughter over and fucking over ya twat. Don’t ever fucker make light of me wanting to jump off the fucking “players list” cunt!
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

NOBODY can WHINE like this fucking idiot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

he goes off like a goddam ire alarm

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what you did was just plain ole' FUCKED !!

006F8GR.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You said that you read the little joke over twenty times and the timing was wrong? Dude….you were wired and said that you wished for your children to give you grandkids one day. You said that you would even allow them to “touch” your bike collection.

I saw an opening and told you to make sure you got rid of your dildo bike beforehand. No connection to your future grandkids other than a precaution against them accidentally coming across the sexual mobility cycle.

You’ve been crying ever since!

You demanded to speak to me in person. So I got online and dialled up. You hung up. And you’ve been acting like a creep ever since crying about it. Now while @Bastard Factory may choose to ignore your continuous “peeeeeeedo” jibes….I won’t.

You got trolled and now you’re sexualising grandchildren you haven’t even got over a precaution and a troll.

Get over yourself idiot.

Stop fucking around at home bludging your life away like a bum_fuck!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mrs Breakfall was livid with that pansy. I think I could just sit back and watch as she destroyed Blurtrude. She’s protecting her man. Lol

I just rewatched Dirty Dancing for the first time since the late eighties, and it got me teary.

Dunno why. It's not really a tear jerker. But I tear up randomly for odd old or older movies and songs.

Freud
- Total cunt but with huge tear ducts exercised at least once every 3-5 years..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just rewatched Dirty Dancing for the first time since the late eighties, and it got me teary.

Dunno why. It's not really a tear jerker. But I tear up randomly for odd old or older movies and songs.

Freud
- Total cunt but with huge tear ducts exercised at least once every 3-5 years..
I’m trying to explain to my wife that I can’t quit @Bastard Factory now because it will make me look weak.