Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

X

xXx
Site Supporter
your like the site fire alarm dude ... ffs always going off with a WHHHHINE

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The same chick that said in Shoutbox that my brother and I bukkake over my dead mother’s face? Charming people you align yourself with Murdy. Toxic as fuck!
equally as charming are the preds that mention seXual devices when kids are mentioned you fuking POS

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Correct me if I'm wrong but people with lots and lots of bucks to burn don't go doing "most of the renovation" work themselves

they hire professionals to do shit like that.

just saying
yeah, maybe if you're a tiny goof that knows fuck all :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
equally as charming are the preds that mention seXual devices when kids are mentioned you fuking POS
Oh shut up ya fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!! Fucking grow the fuck up. You’re embarrassed that you cried to me online and are so stressed that you can’t even find a job. Get over it!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What the hell are you on about? A nomad usually has their motor home or caravan to live in? You make very little sense a lot of the time nutter!
Being proud of hosting homelessness is the ultimate sign of desperation

But of course, you'd need an IQ above 100 and a sober mind to realize something like that

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WOW X you seem to accuse Breakfall of being a "BabyPumperAlert!" a lot! A little harsh, no?
Fucking creep is obsessed with me. He yahooed about letting his “pretend grandkids” touch his bike collection and I simply told him to get rid of his dildo bike so the “pretend grandkids” don’t accidentally come across it and he flipped.

He ended up demanding to speak to me online and started crying about it. Now he’s simply embarrassed and his answer to my troll is to accuse me of being a fucking rock spider.

The Canuck is too dumb to drop it and move on. He’s a fucking clown….

:PuffPuffPass:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fucking creep is obsessed with me. He yahooed about letting his “pretend grandkids” touch his bike collection and I simply told him to get rid of his dildo bike so the “pretend grandkids” don’t accidentally come across it and he flipped.

He ended up demanding to speak to me online and started crying about it. Now he’s simply embarrassed and his answer to my troll is to accuse me of being a fucking rock spider.

The Canuck is too dumb to drop it and move on. He’s a fucking clown….

:PuffPuffPass:
Put that retard on ignore like I did. He's absolutely worthless

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Home reno's are the shit ... after the days work you have a beer and look what your hands made ... all for yourself ...it's a sense of pride you can't fathom if you merely hand the job over to some stranger

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I usually do, but I give him a pass on occasion to see if he’s changed his attitude. He’s an emotional wreck of late.
OMG ... yer like, a .... peeeddo ..I seen you guise on the newz

images