Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m trying to explain to my wife that I can’t quit @Bastard Factory now because it will make me look weak.

We can do anything we damn well please and all others be damned.

If I rage quit tomorrow, nobody would believe....first off... and everybody like you and others wouldn't believe it was final.

If you live on in minds of others while present,,what's the point of stopping interaction either way.

We already know Seamajor is leaving shanty house and half dead cat to me in his will...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If I rage quit tomorrow, nobody would believe....first off... and everybody like you and others wouldn't believe it was final.

If you live on in minds of others while present,,what's the point of stopping interaction either way.

We already know Seamajor is leaving shanty house and half dead cat to me in his will...
Nah…it not a case of “rage quitting” or any of that shit, it’s the fact that the host of this site has his head up his arse when it suits.

I know Seamenwaifer is a pervert and a latent peeeeeeedo. Fucking teenage prostitutes is a no-no.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You said that you read the little joke over twenty times and the timing was wrong? Dude….you were wired and said that you wished for your children to give you grandkids one day. You said that you would even allow them to “touch” your bike collection.

I saw an opening and told you to make sure you got rid of your dildo bike beforehand. No connection to your future grandkids other than a precaution against them accidentally coming across the sexual mobility cycle.

You’ve been crying ever since!

You demanded to speak to me in person. So I got online and dialled up. You hung up. And you’ve been acting like a creep ever since crying about it. Now while @Bastard Factory may choose to ignore your continuous “peeeeeeedo” jibes….I won’t.

You got trolled and now you’re sexualising grandchildren you haven’t even got over a precaution and a troll.

Get over yourself idiot.

Stop fucking around at home bludging your life away like a bum_fuck!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
and you
Jabba.jpg

But with hemmed jeans and a watermelon :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
You said that you read the little joke over twenty times and the timing was wrong? Dude….you were wired and said that you wished for your children to give you grandkids one day. You said that you would even allow them to “touch” your bike collection.

I saw an opening and told you to make sure you got rid of your dildo bike beforehand. No connection to your future grandkids other than a precaution against them accidentally coming across the sexual mobility cycle.

You demanded to speak to me in person. So I got online and dialled up. You hung up. And you’ve been acting like a creep ever since crying about it. Now while @Bastard Factory may choose to ignore your continuous “peeeeeeedo” jibes….I won’t.

You got trolled and now you’re sexualising grandchildren you haven’t even got over a precaution and a troll.

Get over yourself idiot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
will your Mom blow his candle :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Get over yourself idiot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
what a handsome fellow .... I knew you loved me @cw_ unfortunately you're ugly on the inside and photo shop like a rookie :Happy5:

Get over yourself idiot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nah…it not a case of “rage quitting” or any of that shit, it’s the fact that the host of this site has his head up his arse when it suits.

I know Seamenwaifer is a pervert and a latent peeeeeeedo. Fucking teenage prostitutes is a no-no.

I'm cool with adult sized teenagers wanting to fuck who they want to fuck... including geriatric expat losers from San Fran, but that's normally not the case. Geriatric expat losers from San Fran move to 3rd world shitholes because they're unlikely to be charged in the under 13 set stuff.

Seamajor is an ancient predator of very young children. We have to expose him and his colostomy bag.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm cool with adult sized teenagers wanting to fuck who they want to fuck... including geriatric expat losers from San Fran, but that's normally not the case. Geriatric expat losers from San Fran move to 3rd world shitholes because they're unlikely to be charged in the under 13 set stuff.

Seamajor is an ancient predator of very young children. We have to expose him and his colostomy bag.
Unfortunately it’s not against the law in Costa Rica to have sex with teenage prostitutes as the age of consent there is only a tender age of 15 years. But we know that he does it anyway…that’s why we can’t stand the character. That won’t change as he feels he’s doing nothing wrong in the eyes of their law over in Shitsville.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Get these into you brother.... Blazor styled rock.

...so good.

I hope they come out to Oz....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Maybe you should’ve been put into “meltdown” by the cross-dressing faggot that enjoys sexualising a father’s relationship with his daughter over and fucking over ya twat. Don’t ever fucker make light of me wanting to jump off the fucking “players list” cunt!

Hi, my nym's Garraty_47 and apparently we haven't met.
I like cats, fractals, quantum weirdness, tearing down the establishment, and making fun of people.

Since it's that last one that seems to be giving you a boggle why don't you grab a pallet jack, haul that chin over here, take a chair and we can discuss it like two rational adults. Or rather one rational adult and a man-child with a freakishly large jaw.

I can't promise we'll be able to squeeze any understanding past that mountainous mandible but I'll do my best.

Mmkay? Mmkay.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just rewatched Dirty Dancing for the first time since the late eighties, and it got me teary.

Dunno why. It's not really a tear jerker. But I tear up randomly for odd old or older movies and songs.

Freud
- Total cunt but with huge tear ducts exercised at least once every 3-5 years..

Did you dream about being a real male ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe some surgery could correct the flaws regarding your genitals. Set up a GO FUND ME account. Ya never know?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I live in a palace compared to the shit hole you and Frank rent. DD, as per usual, you don’t have the balls to leave

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I live in a palace compared to the shit hole you and Frank rent. DD, as per usual, you don’t have the balls to leave
Oh please…your currency is the fucking Colon… 1 Colon will get you US$ 0.0019 . You’re not fooling anyone you down-and-out village peasant. Go sit on a fucking pineapple and fathom that!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Almost everyone who poasts in Meltdown does that shit to one degree or another.

If a djinn ever grants me three wishes the first will be that all of you shut the fuck up about it.

It's creepy.
Sorry the vocaroo isn’t working for some reason. But as I was saying in the recording…it’s 100% creepy as fuck. A troll created over a thread in @Bastard Factory 1.0 about going down on chicks. I made reference to absolutely loving going down on my girlfriend, which I referred to as my “girl”. As soon as I made that reference it was on: oh you must mean your daughter etc.

My daughter was 13 years old at the time and naturally like any father would, I hit the fucking roof about it.
My reaction was great troll avenue for some and over a decade later…still it seems!

So you talk about creepy…I fucking agree. In the real world they would be knocked the fuck out!